INSANELY DISTURBING VIDEO

INSANELY DISTURBING VIDEO.
youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g
Portland cultural marxists shut down an indie media guy shouting he is a "White nationalist".

Portland far left actually shouts its opponents down by saying "We saw what you wrote on Sup Forums saying nigger". WTF is life even anymore guys?

Jesus Christ
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE WEIRD ZOMBIE FUCKS?
Hold me, Sup Forums, I'm shaky

Old threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zBMK5OAGyE
youtube.com/watch?v=LyRqdzF8swY
youtube.com/watch?v=xFEQ9MSF3MM
youtube.com/watch?v=YVMMGHt76pw
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=9zBMK5OAGyE

68'ers BTFO. This is the world they birthed

Best posts from the past threads

SAVE&SPREAD

Portland leftists really scare me, they're fucking nuts on level that makes most SJWs look sane, actually.

bump

I wonder how tall they are, i get the feeling that they are all 170 centimeters tall or something.

those poor sun burnt titties

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRqdzF8swY

more thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xFEQ9MSF3MM

bump

lol
>no one is trying to exlude you
>we just want you to stop filming and leave

ikr

These people have no brains, zombies all

More from the vigil.

Post more videos like this

That was extremely entertaining

jesus fucking christ

OI vey

Resistance is futile.

Off topic.

But does anyone have a youtube link to a Response video to a Buzzfeed "black people ask white blah blah" video?

It's with a microsoft sam voice saying nigger alot and the character may have been moon man.

You're destroying the rare Pepe market friend

nevermind , found it.

giube link PLS

youtube.com/watch?v=YVMMGHt76pw

Not as fun as i remembered though.

Who is the kike with the nigger hat and braces on teeth?

DELET THIS

where do you want that wall senpai

Mexican detectd

I'm a little jealous.

I work to stay anonymous and hidden but there is something to be said for the ability to show how unstable liberals are simply by showing up.

Only thing I think he should have done different is be a little less defensive, just try to ignore everyone and summon the police.

Liberals would love to be able to drive you to violence. The worst thing you can do to a liberal is make them feel ignored or, worse, in the wrong. (Notice how quick a couple of them stepped up to block the camera then pretty quickly wandered off when it wasn't so clear what the situation was. Even liberals know liberals can be crazy and don't want to be a part of it. Fat tranny at the start was at the peak of unhinged.)

Oregon confuses me. The east is all Republican and thatt one fucking county is gay Moscow.

Stop hating gays, shitlord

Why do they all look have that same insane look?

You tell me, 'cause I have no idea

They might be insane for real.

I remember one of my ex girlfriends got a similar look on her face when i said that women ruined swedish politics.

Check out the 'anonymous conservative' blog for science on why leftists are like they are. It's an interesting theory.

what is a triggliot?

triggered people

It's because of aids

>That video.

Why the camera guy is even trying to debate those faggots is beyond me. All you need to say is "this is a public venue; I'm not leaving, fuck off".

underrated

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

bump4morevyooz

That (((Jew))) got to much time on the camera

this

dump

>This is a place of love and inclusion. You're not welcome here.

>Sure you're not doing anything wrong. But you're clearly upsetting people, right?
>What did I do to upset anyone?
> I don't know, and it's really not relevant if you think about it.

Some direct quotes.

Are you sure you don't want the wall too to keep these freaks in?

This is the same tactic used by Muslim extremist. They will shout that a women has committed blasphemy then a mob will form and stone her.
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

REMINDER

I wasn't suggesting a muslim/gay connection. just pointing out how extreme our liberals are getting.

BUMP

That fucking asian man wearing the dress is literally insane.

Make this a meme
PLEASE

Can someone rehost this with a less-triggering and more neutral sounding title?

I'd like to try spreading this, ASAP.

Perhaps cut out the video lead in titling featuring Trump, too, that'd hurt the message in most people's minds. Too easy to dismiss.

asian Stan Smith

Anyway, this video has a perfect potential for being spread wide and far among normies, we just need to get rid of that title and the lead in.

foil embossed 1201. damn that is fucking rare as hell.

We need to give this wonderful human being a name.

If you guys build a wall around portland and kill everyone in it, you can then live there. No questions asked.

Wasn't his name already decided?

Jackie Trans.

100% lovely.

it's his finest mourning sun dress

PROBLEM BINOCULARS

Wop

the market is inflated right now

>guy is a professional shit flinger
>makes content by instigating fights and than editing the video and posting it on biased right wing media like Rebel Media

>hurr durrr why are these assholes telling him to live, THIS IS DISTURBING

seriously, Sup Forums and the alt right are so small minded. Thankfully the world is ostracizing both and Rebel Media's 15 minutes of fame this year is just about over.

this

The classic mistake.

They didn't kill anyone, so they're moderate Muslims. Are you inciting hatred by suggesting otherwise?

chink

where was he slinging shit? He was recording a big public event with speakers, causing no trouble, and being polite.

You're wacko.

I'm inciting neutrality to them, because positive views of Islam are dumb.

funny that a white male is the only SJW able to talk to the camera guy calmly and coherently like a human being

I recommend 'Industrial Society and its Future' by Theodore Kaczynski on this subject. Best explanation of leftists you'll ever read.

bump

Honest question here.
Who is the cameraman filming this? What is his political stance? What has he put out on the internet that might rile people up? And what is his history with these rallies that they keep harping on about?
Context would help

His youtube channel is called laughing at liberals. However, liberals never watch pay attention to anything that challenges their beliefs so i'm sure they didn't know that.

To me the funniest part is the limp-wristed gay sign language interpreter at the start.

You can hear the flamboyance even if you are deaf.

/facepalm
BECAUSE THEY ARE INSANE.

Anyone recognize the symbol on her shirt?
>her

omg

>this is what a demoralised society looks like

yea

Yes Ahmed
It's quite unfortunate

='[

Kek!

They're primed for crisis IE complete rioting if they don't get their way (insane progressive policies). It's gonna be a long year.

kek

this is the second time i am seeing this type of trigliot behavior where they show gang mentality and collaboration to have you arrested on bullshit charges.

you can't directly see them doing it here, but you can tell the thought is circling.
its scary as fuck because this is serious criminal behavior they will just do without hesitation. its an uncontrolled psychotic group behavior which is actually worse than any form of direct violence. or worse than anything even he lowest criminal nigger scum can possibly do.
and only the 'elite' sjw crowd will do this. there is a particular source where this behavior originates from. probably a single university, but it really is something terrifying. you cant imagine what its like having a crowd blame you for serious crimes.
there was another video, from a much more popular event, where that same criminal SJW behavior was being done,
its totally insane

SJWism is like a mass psychosis

What in the actual fuck is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g