Why the fuck do I get looks for ordering a large soda, large popcorn, hot dog, and nachos at the theater...

Why the fuck do I get looks for ordering a large soda, large popcorn, hot dog, and nachos at the theater? There's nothing fuckign wrong with that

You're lucky you can get hotdogs, my cinema Imam said they were not halal and took them off the menu.

because you don't get any falcon chow you greedy fuck

people go to watch a movie, not listen to you gorging your pighole for 90 minutes.

probably because you're spending like $40 worth of food at the goddamn movies

Because you will make noise, eating all that shit, then disrupt the movie further by getting up to piss at least twice.

I bring in an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's and a Tiffany & Co. sterling silver spoon to eat it with.

>large soda

How fucking big are those? Almost every theater I ordered a medium soda thinking I'm only gonna get something akin to 20 ounces I end up with a freaking bucket instead.

How do you even make it past the penis inspection stations with that amount of food?

>tfw they said I'm too ugly to participate in the mandatory preshow orgy

>ask for a small soda
>small is actually a large

t-thanks

This. With that $40 you could eat so much better somewhere else.

>an Exta Large in UK is actually Americas "medium"

Jesus fuck Ameriflabs, heart attack much?

>he doesn't arrive early, eat all the popcorn right away, get a free refill before the trailer starts, then get another free refill after the movie

A """"""large"""""" McDonalds orange juice in Singapore is literally the size of a ketchup cup.

Why are you getting a full fucking meal at the theater? Not only is that expensive, you're also gonna make a mess.

>all that shit

Dude, you just spent like 40 fucking dollars.

>Eating at the theater
Fucking why?
Eat AN ACTUAL MEAL before or after and just get a water or something and bring a stress ball if you have nerve issues.

Did you enjoy spending $50 for shitty food?

You amerifats ever tried caramel popcorn, or do you just eat your disgusting salty shit?

we have holiday popcorn tubs that are 60% caramel and 20 each of the good kind

I was extremely surprised when I ordered a medium menu in the Las Vegas hotel theater, not only you have Gigantic menus, but you also eat fucking salty popcorn with butter?
I almost puked myself, at least the weird root beer soda was good.
I like murica, but your food is disgusting.

What shit hole country are you from where you don't eat salted popcorn?

I haven't seen any kind of sweet popcorn at the theater but I sometimes add some powered cheddar stuff to the popcorn and it's pretty tasty

try 90$

They're simply amazed at how much money you wasted.

People all around the world eat sweet popcorn.
You guys are the only one who still uses, miles, lbs and eats fucking salted popcorn.
And I'm from Germany, so far not a shithole.
Maybe in 5 years when the rapefugees take over.

>There's nothing fuckign wrong with that
Yes there is you fat fuck. The large soda alone is degenerate as fuck. America is lost.

We'll there's nothing wrong with savoury popcorn and being like the rest of the world awards you no cool points whatsoever.

why is that you fucking americans can't stop eating? jfc what the fuck is wrong with you people?

because you're a fucking fatass

Superior Anglo here. We use miles and eat salted popcorn (and toffee) too.

why is it that you fucking Europeans are committing national suicide by letting in the dregs of society of third world countries? KFC what is wrong with you people?

Based bong here to stop euro bullying

>2 buckets of popcorn

What's the point?

You can just ask for a refill.

>62.06%

So youre saying you cannot sit through 90 minutes without eating 2000 calories?

>your shit stinks more

Why do euros always start Internet fights about nationality?

>gorging your pighole for 90 minutes.
>implying fatties take that long to inhale their meals.

>Not ordering a soda and enjoying it with a 'Lix 'Ken 'Der sub and some 'Rty 'Hips. that you snuck in

>blatant hypocrisy is meaningless shuddup

Hypocracy? Look who started this shit
A stupid and uncalled for nationality shitpost in a stupid and uncalled for thread

>Hypocracy
Is that a form of government where short people rule?

>get medium drink at burger king
>its a fucking bucket
God bless

Because we can
Maybe someday you'll learn what freedom is all about

Fat people can eat all that in 10 minutes a nd go for more.

Did you ever eat blueberry popcorn from Morrisons

I know this is a joke but here in the UK food prices are crazy high at the cinema.
>large soda, £5
>large popcorn, £5.50
>hot dog, £7.50
>nachos, £7.50
>cinema ticket, £12.50
£38 or $46.66 for you uncultured fat fellas.
Mad.

>OM NOM NOM NOM
>AWW DUDE DID YOU SEE THAT EXPLOSION? FUCK YEAH!!!
>CHOMP CHOMP SLURP SLURP ... BURP
> HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THOSE TITS! I'D FUCK DAT ASS ALL DAY BRO!
> GARGLE GARGLE SMACK LIPS .. FART

the cinema dont make any money from ticket sales, thats why they rape you on the food.

why arent you smuggling your kebabs in like a good muslim?

Brits and Canadians eat salted too. So pretty much every real country.

>Cinemas charge an extra $5 for extra crab butter on crab legs
The fucking Jews did this
And consession is before penis inspection so there's no guarantee I'll even get in

>I'm from Germany, so far not a shithole
kek

>the cinema dont make any money from ticket sales
>niggers are this stupid
Fuck off Jamal, they keep almost all the money from tickets in any given week and make money from advertising.
Also
>dont

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just don't think I'd ever want to eat that much in a movie theatre OP. I'm not a snob who thinks eating should be banned. But moderation is key.

i just noticed subtle pokies
8/10