How, in the current climate, does he still have a career...

How, in the current climate, does he still have a career? I'm amazed that it hasn't been brought up that he's been convicted of sexual battery, and accused of more on top.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-james-franco-allegations-20180111-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's attractive, and at least for now, attractive men are protected from feminist attacks.

can't rape the willing

Should we let people know?

because he had a fucked up childhood

how do i achieve this 16" shoulder span manlet with reflated manboobs mode

I wouldn't say so, some of the blokes it's happened to already are hardly the roughest looking of blokes
Maybe

your little theory crumbles when you realize what is happening to James Franco right now.

Nah, I won't be a part of it. I like Tony and his music.

What? What's going on with him?

I mean, I'm not bringing up to get at him, I'm just genuinely curious as to why it hasn't happened yet.

Scar Tissue that I wish you saw
sarcastic OP know it all

yeah, link?

he will have a career as long (((they))) want him to have a career.

wow
why post a topless woman

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-james-franco-allegations-20180111-htmlstory.html

He’s going to get away with it though. Too many dumb teenage fans who drool all over him

His press has discounted these claims iirc, right? How likely is it that these claims actually have substance? Or is it still too early to tell

Aziz Ansari too

this

>attractive

>Aziz
>Attractive

>Aziz
please.

He’s not like ugly but only because his character makes up for it, sexually speaking there’s absolutely nothing to be found of interest though

Somebody photoshop one of his pictures and make him look attractive

>pretty much confesses in the autobiography that he fucked a minor several times
>still got away with it
How does he do it, lads?

But he already is attractive.

hey why am I in this baaaaaaaarn cage?

use your best Aziz voice
god, I hope I don't get aziz'd

Underrated.

Actually say no when he tries to have sex with you and you won't.

>be all about free love and spirituality
>project positive sexual energies towards others
>THISH MAN SEKSHUALLY HARASHED ME

kek

you must stop browsing /fit/

i'd have to cut off both my arms to be this narrow
weak people shouldn't go shirtless

Because girls love RHCP, spend 5 min on any college campus if you’re in doubt.

correct

Cuz Tony is an actual alpha and he pobally never forced any girl to have sex with him/never assaulted them

As much as he is a horny fag he is in their younger years and will fuck every pretty girls he can, it's all consensual

CALIFORNIA

God I'm so glad that bug-eyed weirdo is a rapist. Hopefully Netflix will stop ordering me to watch his xddddd totes awks Cx meme show.

t. poo in the loo cow worshipper

James Franco is aging badly and is no longer attractive.

I feel like Kiedis talks a big game, and hasn't gotten nearly as much pussy as he goes on and on about.

i have no respect for him but that's a retarded notion. how could he not have as much as he could possibly want at his peak? how could he possibly run out of girls that would fuck him at that level? it just makes no sense

I don't get it why are you posting Zelda
he's not even a gril

this

Allegations are baseless. Everyone of us would be charged for the same thing if we and the girls we got laid with are famous.

At least I would.

Basically this.
People are slowly giving him a pass.

cuz he's gay