Reminder that Victorians and New South Welshmen are not Australian

Reminder that Victorians and New South Welshmen are not Australian.

Queensland masterrace

south australians are poms, tasmanians are mole people, queenslanders are islanders and western australias are south african

You're a fucking idiot, NSW is the most Australian state

Also awful, but less awful.

Men from NSW are Americanised, are physically weak and enjoy the company of other men

>he fell for the "NSW = Sydney" meme
Only a Western Australian could be this dense

Victoria is the only good state

Actually, let me be more specific: Melbourne is the only good city in Australia.

sydrunts, brisrunts and all other non-melbournians can fuck off.

inb4 le leftism xD

No I didn't. You have low testosterone and most people from outside NSW could flog the piss out of you.

Your city has lots of foreigners and you welcome them with open arms. Melbourne is laughable.

>You have low testosterone and most people from outside NSW could flog the piss out of you.
Proof?

Are you from NSW?

I don't know, are Western Australians dense cunts who think they're hot shit because of coal money?

>Your city has lots of foreigners and you welcome them with open arms. Melbourne is laughable.

foreigners don't want to visit Brisbane / Perth because they're shitholes stuck in the 20th century.

>estrogen: the post

Maybe, I've never met one. I'd probably think they're as queer as New South Welshmen and Victorians if I did.

>confirmed for NT
kek

KEK

K E K

NSW, Victoria and WA are the only good states though

Those are the best places in Australia though.

Brisrunt here.

Wish I lived in Melbourne or Syndey instead of this bogan city.

They only want to visit qld for the theme parks.

Your entire country is a shithole

> Taking pride in being Australian

Poo Peeland's obsession with Big Strong Australia continues! Sad!

Don't care

>Big strong aus-

PAVLOVAS
LAMINGTONS
FLAT WHITES
RUSSELL CROWE
THANK CHRIST FOR AUSTRALIA

there is no such thing as "Australian", please go back to british jail

>rugby

Calm down Ketut

No, objectively the worst state but still feminine than NSW/Vic, and they can hang their hat on that.

Incorrect. WA the best of the three, though.

Wrong.

Brisbane is average, but QLD in general is better than VIC/NSW.

Australians don't follow rugby, only foreigners from QLD or low testosterone New South Welshmen.

>union

>Australians banters each other and New Zealand tries to fit in: the thread

>flog the piss out of you

I'm dating a cute NZ girl from Tauranga!

New Zealand is to Australia what Canada is to America.

Pardon?

jus' mirin' your use of aussie slang mate fuaark

Alright

Country towns are shitty places full of depression and bogans.

Even the pubs in country towns are shit because people there look like they drink because they are depressed or have nothing better to do.

Inner city pubs are full of happy people having a few drinks with the boys.

Don't mind me, just an American passing through.

Is she white?

Hello

>Inner city pubs are full of happy people having a few drinks with the boys.

You're asleep after two beers, you're from the city. People from cities are notoriously physically weak, and unable to drink for very long. I don't know the science behind it, but it's exact.

where are you from?

>People care about rugby in Australia
kek

KEK

K E K

>ywn have a qt maori gf
what's the point of life

Tasmania.

lol

WAcunts are insufferable

Queensland, NSW and VIC and ACT are the only places you should be living in Australia

Take all of the Maoris, I'm sure if you sift through them all you'll find a qt.

>you will never be a self-employed semi-retired millionaire in comfy Far North Queensland with a qt wife

>you will always be a wage-slave big city-dweller surrounded by angry, impatient, rude people with

I've never seen this many shitposters in one spot

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Tasmania is the least Australian state you total faggot

Pic related is the kind of individual that prefers New Zealand to Australia

the inbred meme exists for a reason

It's not just a meme, you literally all descend from 5,000 or so convicts.

All the girls I know here who want to work/live in nz, look like some variation of this.

Tasmania is not first-world

>not wanting to fuck this
bit gay

Could never date a kiwi girl purely because of their disgusting accents.

Hearing them speak makes me queasy.

reckon this girl has the voice of an angel

>You're asleep after two beers, you're from the city. People from cities are notoriously physically weak, and unable to drink for very long. I don't know the science behind it, but it's exact.

Nice meme.

Stop entertaining teenagers and proxies, for fuck sake. Don't act like Americans.
Sage and report.

Looks like a semi bogan art student who hates her parents and shows up to class late.

Are you the one fag who calls everyone non Australian and accuses them of using a proxy whenever they say something you don't like or is there more than one of you with this retardation?

It's literally a man though lmao. The absolute state of New Zealandish """men"""

If you hate straight white people, perhaps. Being a mainlander, I'd expect that you do.

Absolutely it is.

>flew into Sydney an hour ago
>currently on the train

these cunts are indistinguishable from ants. I fucking hate this place so goddamn much I want to go back home to QLD.

Most of NSW isn't like that. Sydney is like another country to me and I only live a few hours away.

do you live near Newcastle? I'm on the train there now. There's an ice fiend schitzing out, what the fuck

Yeah, I do. And ironically there was an icenigger couple on the train yesterday arguing loudly over their drugs.

I thought it was a woman with wide shoulders.

sorry to hear that. I'm only here for a visit and I already can't wait to leave. I have to visit Jims ice creamery though, it's the only thing I miss from newcastle

Yeah Newcastle is pretty shit. Thankfully I don't actually live in the city though

Reminder that being Australian is not a fucking accomplishment, but a shame.

ok ravioli

Nah, shut up