When will this monster be brought to justice ?

When will this monster be brought to justice ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10512349
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When will this monster be brought to justice ?

>When will this """faggot""" be brought to justice?

I bet she smells good

Joe Biden has a secret harem of kidnapped girls between the ages of 8 and 13. Obama and the Secret Service are aware of this. Once the girls reach 14 they are killed and their bodies are disposed of. The harem is constantly replenished with young girls who are randomly snatched by plainclothes government agents.

Yeah, that's a crime. How the fuck is he not in jail yet?
If this is what he does on literally national television, imagine what he does when he's alone with a young girl. Simply disgusting. Throw his ass behind bars I say.

>implying Obama isn't a part of it

Uncle Joe will never know the warm love of an older lady

why are all democrats chikan molesters

real asian lolis are disgusting as fuck, btw

I wonder if El Rato will use his lolis as leverage to plot Trump's demise with the DNC

Every single time

source?

>Uncle Joe banged the Hill

What the fuckkkk

that girl looks like an ayy lmao

>"get over there you little bitch or I swear to fucking god you'll feel the back of my hand"

The mom is hotter desu

for real biden is a pedo. there's no doubt about it. look h ow he acts around little kids, girls in particular.

Oh shit nigga

blease resbond

HOW CAN WHITE LOLI'S EVEN COMPETE?

Girl in red had it coming.

He cant kee getting away with it!

What agency is snatching them? Secret service or CIA?

>implying VP (vice-pedo) 'Uncle Joe' "Make it Widen" Biden's Bohemian Grove cultist pals are going to let him be arrested for being an A-1 Shabbos Goy!

not unless we go full RWDS after going 100% MAGA and replace the puppeteers in the Lugenpress and usury-goblins in the FED.

>tfw I will never be this redpilled

Poll

strawpoll.me/10512349

Shit options senpai.

I love how 4ch discovers this shit. It's really just here that it happens

Just click your heels 3 times, make a wish upon a star (when the corresponding planets of desired influence are in favorable position), recite the incantation and plunge the knife into your sacrifice!

Then (You) too can be as redpilled as VP Joey "Slide Inside 'Em, accusations??? Denyin'" Biden!

Do you think it can happen my friend? I wonder, what can we do?

>an anti-gun pedophile is second in line to the presidency
Jesus Christ

>not having morality man

ALERT

>I thought Alex Jones was just ranting about pedophiles and cultists in control of our government
>mfw I see this thread

you guys need help