Worst place in your country?

The gold coast is a disgusting place.
It's like they took all the rural trash scum from country towns and put them in a city instead.

Everywhere you drive you are tail gated by a bogan in car like a clubsport or lifted 4wd.
It's worse than a country town.. It's like a country town without any of the benefits such as neighbours not bothering you, cheap rent and lack of traffic.

The gold coast is truly a hellish place.

i thought gold coast is a country in africa

South Brazil

but the gold coast is beautiful

That's ivory coast
It looks like miami

Northern Territory probably, Penrith and Mt Druit are pretty fucking terrible also

The megacities and metropolitan areas

Tokyo

literally whole russia is an absolute shithole, except the central part of moscow

>Tailgated by a bogan

Literally never happens and bogans in the goldcoast are nice

The worst place in Australia is objectively Western Sydney you seething Lebo

It literally happens all the time.

Bogans are full of anger... The worst places for being tail gated are bogan areas and the sunshine coast highway.

Turku

Urban midwest most definitely. Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, Milwaukee, Columbus, St. Louis, Indianapolis are all ghetto rust belt wastelands.

You forgot about Kansas City, Pittsburgh, and the aromatic Akron.

I wish Canada would just annex this state

Why don't you like montana?

There's litterally nothing wrong with Montana.
Oh true Akron is the fucking worst

>giving the leafs our nuclear weapon silos
Nigga why

서울이야 반박불가

전라 더 큰 문제지만 대한민국아니지

예전엔 괜찮았지만 불쌍한 우리나라 수도 이제 홍어새끼들에게 점령 됐다

Moscow and southern regions

>southern regions
Caucasus? Central Asia? Russia's a pretty long country

2bh no matter what butthurt russian villagers say moscow is literally the only livable place in russia (well, maybe saint-petersburg also if you were lucky enough to born in a family with an above average income).
Other places in russia are just grey miserable shitholes full of poverty and alcoholism.

Are you liberal kid?

>a city that consumes all taxes from the country but still can't compete with anything worthy
What a glorious city, I tell ya

I liked visiting montana, wouldn't mind moving there someday if i can

>tfw live in Beenleigh

That Ghana

The south. I fucking hate Scanians. They are Danish. There is nothing that I hate more than the Danes. Melt the icecaps and drown them all. Swarthy southerners .

Suwon is horrible

Toronto. Biggest shithole I've ever lived in. Toronto needs to literally remove itself from Canada and become a city state or a self-governing principality or something. It is not like the rest of us.
Up north is pretty depressing and uninviting too. I imagine that's what a lot of northern/eastern Russia looks like.

Pic related, it's the very depressing Churchill, Manitoba.

gib Scania back to Denmark pls

i don't believe any russian poster, you guys oainted a russia like it's litereally hell on earth, people from real shit place are not pron to sel hate like ytou. I start to believe that you are shills from fsb

>shills from fsb
Why would the FSB spend its time shilling on Sup Forums about how shitty Russia is?

i don't know you tell me ivan

Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I'm Russian, Pierre.
Je ne suis pas russe

Oslo. Everybody hates oslo, and oslo hates everybody

>Je ne suis pas russe
yeah sure thing....ivan !

I didn't take high school French to get bullied by French people

Germany.

Gold Coast is alright

Tacky and sleazy but hardly suffered there. Absolutely flooded with slutty backpackers too if you're into that kinda thing.

Israel: The worst places are really places you'd never hear about like bedouin villages and peripheral towns. Worst well known place is Jerusalem. What a horrid shit hole.

>t. wang

Nice to visit occasionally but shitty to live.

Yeah definitely wouldn't be my first choice to live in in Australia. Not the last though, that would be reserved to a town called Alice

Just remembered how much the GC buildings are retarded. The entire beach is in the shadows from noon onwards. What were they thinking.

Any far northern place like Norilsk or Chukotka

Gold coast is crap for the price you pay.

It's shit and the people are shit and people only live there because of the beach.

There are better beach towns in central qld.

>canada's worst area is like an upgraded USA

feels good desu

t*nceli