Saving us from the spammer OP by making this thread a little bit early edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCommIOY5Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=yikqPVthZ_Q&t=116s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is your favorite female fighter?

Good thread, bro

Did they unironically think that would stop him?

I love that you bump my threads spammerbro

Whats with heems fascination with Aspen Ladd?

wow a calendar that doesn't look like shit

I don't know but it's quite Aspen Badd

imagine photoshopping your face over vitor belforts and using it as a profile picture as a grown man.

it's one autist spamming an ugly girl, nothing new

he makes a living studying and covering mma and trains almost as much as actual fighters, is a black belt in at least 2 disciplines, what have you done?

have you seen her? she's a walking meme?

>weird face
>huge forehead
>chubby
>undefeated
>dropped out of a big fight
>lives in the forest
>weird name
>weird family
>basically lives in the fucking forest
>doesn't know how to take a normal selfie

how can you not meme this chick?

>what have you done?
your mom, Zane

Grow up.

his smile and optimism: present

Does Zane actually train?

Like him or love him, you must respect America's Michael Bisping.

picturesque aryan american family, Basedping

me on the right

i'd fuck her

so would i, but i don't wanna look at her face all day

American Dream right there

I wonder if his kids, who lived their whole lives here consider themselves American?

That kid is gonna have some issues when he gets older

they literally are american if they were born here my guy, what else would they consider themselves, his wife is australian

Can someone share the video pic related is from?

Sorry this alpha male is her boyfriend.

she still lives with her parents m8. she's not allowed to have a boyfriend

TAM fans are unironically literally all manlets, it's actually hilarious.

True, but second generation immigrants are weird with identity sometimes

especially teenagers

i think you'd be surprised

"hey mom, my boyfriend is gonna poudn this shit out of me. keep your kids quiet for a few hours while we're upstairs"

post your ufc walkout song

someones never had a girlfriend lol

i moved out at 18 m8. im not having sex with my mom 20 feet away. you've gotta be a degenerate

she is the most bland fighter and person I think I've ever seen

Everything about her is just so average its almost uncanny

She is like the Statistical Average of every White Girl that lives in a Western mountain town

literally every teenager does this dork

youtube.com/watch?v=uCommIOY5Ok

Iggy Pop

Who am I?

Just got home for work and took a yuge Aspen Ladd, lads. It was like a playdoh fun factory holocaust in my porcelain schaub receptacle. Is there any big news I need to know? Quick somebody post a heeminder, its gunna be a long night

no, my dad would have beat my ass if i tried that. i got handys at parties in high school. thats it

your dad is a dork

yeah except she's an undefeated prospect in the ufc

>working on sunday

I've never even gotten a handjob before even tho I've had sex with more than 5 girls. Is that weird?

his wife was working all day too

There are more those than you think

its not weird to see people be undefeated in the local scene coming into the UFC

Hell look at the contender series or the Prelims half the dudes are 7-0 or 8-1 or something like that

stop disrespecting based ladd

well yeah if youre an adult now. if a girl tried to give me a handy i'd think she was retarded. thats what blowjobs are for. unless she breaks out some lube and gives a massage with it, then handys are stupid

No, but it's a tad unusual

Stop banging sloots and get a girlfriend.

*tadd

Aspen is 22. How fucking old is that dude? 40? He has a kid already? wtf is she doing? It's gonna be a slightly less creep Rose and Pat situation

I always use the heeminder calendar to keep myself updated on the latest mma events and fighter birthdays.

Anyone else? Let's have a picksbro appreciation thread!

that's his sister

shut the fuck up ya whiny bitch

seriously question for the medical experts, DOES Asspen Ladd have Fetal alcohol syndrome

no definitely not

that girl is like 7. he's gotta be at least 35. how are her parents allowing this

she's basically like that girl in high school who was kinda weirda and not a total uggo but not so hot that you immediately think you have no shot with her

basically she's a safe choice for waifufag fantasies

Oh 100% my man, she has a forehead on her. Moms an alcoholic FOR SUUREE

nobody is actually attracted to her tho

This guy walks up to you in the club and asks you to Form Voltron.

What do you do?

>i don't like you luke
lmfao

Thoughts on Dana White?

Used car salesman promotion tactics. Possibly a crypto Jew.
Low test beta with a micro penis.

me on the right, you on the left

does the dirty work that needs to be done in his profession and is unapologetic about it. I don't hold it against him personally

>with a micro penis.
even if that was true he would have gotten it enlarged with surgery and HGH

I had a dream Cerrone bullied me. So I hate him now. I also fought a person playing as Cerrone in UFC 2 and they rage quit when I was winning

Whom is you're favourite fighter period?

>fighter period?
Grasso ;^)

Myself

Who is this fighter?

Fly landed on my chin and I got heemed out cold. Woke up in the hospital and the doc informed me I had cte and showed me a picture of a round piece of swiss cheese.

I was like what's this doc and he's like its your brain

who is your least preferable female fighter? ufc or invicta or LFA.

Is there going to be a new Knuckle Up?

What's the best champion in the ufc right now?

imagine wearing a training mask with one of Alexa's farts trapped inside it haha that would be so gay right?

This really puts into perspective how much of a terror schaubs daily life must be

ID of the UFC

Terrible businessman and promoter with a gambling addiction and who starts personal vendettas against fighters

The way he interacts with female fighters is creepy especially given hes their married much older boss

His feuds with MM and Tyrone were just stupid

Honestly if the UFC wasn't a huge emotional investment by the uber wealthy Ferrititas it would have failed long ago

Thats Nick Hein, he will die on the 2nd of September.

How do I get a REAL woman like Miesha?

you gonna admit that you have a poop fetish yet?

Thank you, I remember seeing him fight a very tall dude some years ago. I couldn't remember his name

Which UFC fighter reminds you most of yourself?

Who is going to be UFC middleweight champion in 2020?

youtube.com/watch?v=yikqPVthZ_Q&t=116s

Is he /ourguy/?

shit fetish or shitposting fetish, you be the judge

Who is your favorite women's mma fighter?

>fight a very tall dude
James Vick? He lost that fight via UD. He dropped to FW and is fighting a tall FW on Fight Night Struve v Volkov, Zabit Magomedsharipov. Hein might get knocked out, a fight you have to watch. Zabit is a legit contender.

I swear on everything I will get you and Coral Springs permanent banned even if it means reporting all of yours and his posts every time. I will not stop until I purge you both from this god forsaken place which was once actually browsable. I fucking despise you morons fuck it makes me so mad. I get genuine relief from hitting that report button every single time one of you post it feeeeels so fucking GOOOOOOOD. One of these fucking days.