What does it feel like to be portuguese these last few years?

what does it feel like to be portuguese these last few years?
what does it feel like having the best football player of all time and seeing it play week after week after week, winning everything for his club and your country with no one ever coming even close to him?
what does it feel like seeing dominance as it was never seen before?

It's like raaaaaaaiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaain on your wedding day

>TSU will end his career in your lifetime
I'm not ready for it

>yfw he never wins a world cup because he was born in fucking Portugal

>tfw he would never be the GOAT if he wasn't born in Portugal

Feels meh man

Other than fags who watch Real's games and celebrate his goals and political figures aiming to score a few points with the public no one really cares about CR7

what do Portuguese people care about then??

Having food on the plate

>le really fast counter attack man

the destruction of the spanish empire and people

in sports terms, their own club and nothing else

crippling nihilism

Man I just love counter attacks, too bad that they are nonexistent in our shit league.

messi

I haven't watched brasilerao in like a decade. Are your fields still max size?

You should see our shit league. At least u fags are brazilians

Yeah, I have never really tought about that till I compared Br fields to PL fields. They are still large, I don't know why FIFA let that happen, they should have a unique standard.
Are you brazilian diaspora by any chance?

You still have Baseball right?

Tanning

We dont baseball. That's Puerto Rico. We like football but we suck at it. The best we did wad the fifth place in Brasil2014

i was inside a portugese girl(female) many times in the last year and it's so so good.

>that cut to the right
im ded
pique should have to retire after that

Well, he won the Euro. You never know

ManU Ronaldo was best Ronaldo.

So young.
So fast.
Would literally appear out of nowhere in the box.

this
I don't doubt that ronaldo had some kind of move in mind had piqué read it, but it's criminal to make it that easy for him

Are we seriously still pretending that Tsu carries this stacked Madrid just because some of you hate Messi and Barcelona that much? You can put in a shitter like Lukapoo in this Madrid squad and they'll score just as many goals as Tsu does. Fuck even Asensio scored a better goal this game against Barca.

but at least he scored a goal, right?

Blaming the referee and involving in watching META-football weekly discussions about the declarations of presidents and coachs of 3 major clubs in 3 tv news channel

> TSSSSUUU will destroy and hulimate the MLS in your lifetime

I can't wait

>girl (female)

Why the redundancy user?

>newfags: When will they learn?

I will watch your league