Triangle (2009)

(Spoiler heavy, please avoid if you haven't seen it)

At the end of the film it was established that there were an infinite number of Jesses as long as the loop kept repeating and some Jesses were killed if they did something different and didn't get pushed off the ship alive to be washed ashore.

(No more spoilertags from here on out, please avoid if you haven't seen it)

Also since she had boarded the guy's yacht (Triangle) with the intention of going through another loop to save a son by doing something different (ultimately to avoid the truck), wouldn't she have had already successfully completed a single loop where she made it to the "end" where she witnessed her son die and thus board the ship later with all the knowledge of what to do? This is the part where I was most confused about.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predestination_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen long time ago, but I'm pretty sure she received a concussion which basically gave her memory loss or some shit, hence she's damned to repeat the loop again

I had trouble concentrating throughout this movie because of how good her tits looked in that tank top. They were obscenely big, but perfectly apple-sized and bounced delightfully during all the running scenes.

10/10 cutie

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Oh right I was so caught up by the loop plot device that I completely overlooked that. Thanks.

Overall it was one of the simpler mindfuck movies but I still enjoyed it and the eye candy was nice too as mentioned by

i wish she'd be in more tv or film because she is very attractive in an offbeat way

Word I hardly see her in anything.

not* obscenely big

Aussie tv.

Its was absolutely amazing how much florida looks exactly like queensland.

>He was punished for his self-aggrandizing craftiness and deceitfulness by being forced to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it come back to hit him, repeating this action for eternity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus

did she shit over the side of the boat?

Wat

Seemed to me that they only mentioned that to loosely introduce the concept of the endless loop to the audience. I don't think any other parts of the sisyphus mythology applied to Triangle. As in she wasn't being punished or anything.

It was literally a punishment, for being a bad mom and killing her kid and self, she is literally in hell

Has anybody here seen Timecrimes? Will I enjoy it if I liked Triangle?

Yes, and yes

Wow I never thought of it as purgatory. Seems a bit harsh though. She's just a single mom trying to get by with a retarded kid and their death wasn't 100% her fault.

Timecrimes>Triangle

And I liked Triangle

It's a while since I saw it but near the end there's that guy in black after it shows the accident that started it all, I got from that he was like the devil or whatever, and she was trapped forever like the myth it refers to

I think she was taking her son to kill him on the boat

Melissa a CUTE!!

What no... She was trying to get rid of the body in her trunk. She wanted to start over a new with her son by being more patient and loving after seeing how much of a bitch she was to him through the window.

What kind of question is this? It wasn't even remotely implied?

>not taking off those flats and giving a good sniff

suspension of disbelief went too far at this point

Word. Would waifu even with the retard son on tow.

Yeah, it's great fun.

If you enjoyed this I strongly recommend Coherence.

even the seagulls are the same

I've seen that and who was calling her bf at the end?

She was in purgatory and had to come to term with her death.
The taxi driver at the end was charon, ferryman of the styx.

Then was the death of both her and her son by vehicular crash real?

yes

Timecrimes>Coherence>Triangle imo

naw he killed the woman, shit movie

That means the dead Jess in her car boot is real. What gives?

We should put together essential TimeKino
>Triangle
>Coherence
>Timecrimes/Los Cronocrimenes
>Time Lapse
>Primer
>ARQ
What else am I missing?

Groundhog Day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predestination_(film)

Cashback

Damn I saw this 10 years ago because there was a topless chick in the movie poster but I can't remember anything about it. Time for a rewatch.

Haha I went to watch the movie before reading your spoiler.

They look okay, kinda like my exgf's I don't really think they're amazing though.

if the timeline resets then why are they still there, explain me that motherfuckers

that was sjw propaganda

>Go to download Timecrimes because of this thread.
>11GB
u wot

There's a 720p copy on piratebay

Time after time

great mindfuck film

12 monkes

Wasn't it her other self?

I made a 3D version of Melissa George