Why is so much soccer shit being posted this weekend? It's football season, we got preseason games now guys

Why is so much soccer shit being posted this weekend? It's football season, we got preseason games now guys.

Get used to it, faggot. Football is dying.

I used to like baseball but I converted to football last year. Just a lot of strategy and it isn't all about crunching numbers.

amerilard sports belong on /asp/

>it isn't all about crunching numbers
Yeah, it is about crushing niggers. What an improvement!

Do you think she regrets her decisions? She looks like she regrets her decisions.

>Just a lot of strategy and it isn't all about crunching numbers.

Yikes!

Because it's football season.

soccer is a lot more dangerous than football though...

>preseason

I think you mean handegg

preseason is very important to determine depth charts you plEb

Damn that black guy on the right looks fucking excited

Mentally what brought her to this moment? Was it the patriarchy?

me on the right

trying to impress that nig for his bbc

euros cant fuck off to their own failed chans

Don't worry, op. We'll take over once regular season begins.

this. why can't they talk about soccer and forumla 1 somewhere else. this board is for football and playoff hockey

nigger collide and furpuck are niche sports, if anything you should be fucking off

A lot of women do this or want to do it
Then they "settle down" and magically become respectable women.
Look in your mother's, aunt's etc past and you'll probably not like what you find out. White women especially

>hur durr there is not nuff handegg threads, mods do something

You're a pathetic loser, if the place you frequents isn't the way you want he was never yours in the first place.
Go to /handegg or something.

I wouldn't mind it so much, but it's the only fuckin sport yuros talk about.

Aussies will talk about afl, cricket. Rugby, league. We talk about 7 different sports.

>We talk about tennis and f1!

Restricted to slow moving generals.

Talk some handball or squash or something. Christ. Soccer is like a fuckin plague.

f1 is like the least disruptive "sport" on Sup Forums

>We talk about 7 different sports
>literally 5 threads of MLB and NFL, 2 NBA generals and one /hoc/ general that is usually created by a swede

Football is the most popular sport in the world, simples as that.

Don't forget, You're here forever.

"Soccer" is like many sports in 1. There are many different leagues with different stories developping.

I'm really sorry it's so popular that virtually everywhere in the world is obsessed with it. There's always

In addition, we talk tennis, nascar, golf, boxing, mma, and even soccer.

Euros and Sudacas are part of all those threads as well, except for Nascar.

Don't you have rugby and cricket leagues? Why don't we see any game threads and the like?

because football is the superior sport

As an American not indoctrinated into soccer (meaning I can be objective), rugby is your best sport.

Soccer has no strategy

>meaning I can be objective
Yeah, I bet that having a similar sport and american notorious bias against Football had nothing to do with this.

Rugby and football are pretty different.

how do I get the job with the hose?

Stop fighting them. Don't you know that eight Ronaldo fellating threads are better than any thread actually discussing sport? Foolish.

most of the Sup Forums users are football fans
if you want more amerisports threads go make them no one is stopping you

Flag checks out.

Soccer and football (NFL) are my two favorite sports - followed by baseball. This is the greatest time of the year and one of the better times for Sup Forums - as shitty as it is in 2017.

We make plenty. And it's not about American sports vs soccer. Don't you guys have some rugby, cricket, volleyball, water Polo, field hockey, etc leagues to share?

Americans are electic sports fans. We like variety.

>checked
soccer really isn't about strategy. it's just about passing until your opponents make a mistake. that's why it's so boring

I hope so.
I hope for the rest of her life she looks back on that time of her life with shame and regret and when she's found a good man who supports her and loves her she wishes every second that she could undo those moments she did in the name of fun.
I can't stand whores and public displays of sex to me are trashy and disgusting.

i don't really care about watching other sports
there is always football all year if i want to watch something and i find the games fun

Handegg really sin't about strategy, is just running around with a egg in your hand untill the opponents make a mistake. That's why it's so boring.

Good LORD please have sex

I would if I could, Bitch.

Right on, chile. You like what you like. Have a nice sunday.

brazil laying a smackdown

It involves actual plays and reading defensive strategies while coordinating with multiple other guys.

You never hear any strategy discussed about soccer for analysis

Please tell us about the 'plays' in soccer other than kick the fucking ball in the net

The more important concern is the rat mods during this board into a wasteland

Sup Forums is pure trash

>amerilard memes about Football
>gets counter memed
>becomes so assblasted that starts to actually "argue" about Handegg

Nah, I have already been there, not gonna try to inlight an american biased pleb.

>You never hear any strategy discussed about soccer for analysis
This is how I know you're full of shit. The entire last season people talked and talked about Conte's meme tactics.

who fucking cares? You don't like the current threads available, then make your own and see if you can keep it interesting. Don't whine like a useless bitch

>tries to seem smart
>proves that he never learned quite enough english to talk with the big boys.

Cause you can't name them my bunga bunga friend

notice me daddy!

... What does that even fucking mean? I need to name them now? Fine, Conte took the Premier League by surprised by playing a 3-4-3 formation. Is that all?

>Siding with soccer fans
Your time will come traitor

How come handegg and field fairies are in one category, but rugby isn't included in it?

feels fucking good to know that there's always soccer on, LMAOing @ americuck "sports"

there is no side. Complaining gains nothing, be the change.

>autismo

Not even close pedro

My mother married her high school sweetheart. You sound black

Yep, get over it retard.

Soccer isnt the most popular sport in america. What is this map meant to denote

participation

Because it's the best sport?

biology, my terminally autistic virgin friend

football is played since august till may non stop and then WC/Euro/Copa America happens; not only that, but we have more leagues, which means more games, EPL, la liga, Serie A, Bundes, Champions, UEFA, Libertadores and even memes like mx or mls have threads, now add special matches for shitpost like real-barca, united-liverpool, dortmund-bayern... and even when no one is playing the hype for transfers and the despair after said transfers are enough to make tons of threads. Sorry but Sup Forums will have all the year more football threads than any other sport

Thanks bro

Kek imagine going to the sports board and complaining when you see sports

>tfw you will never be the guy getting paid to walk around spraying a hose on half naked grils during spring break

>non american Sup Forums

That's all well and good, but I remember as early as 2012 where you'd be hard pressed to find a soccer thread on the first 5 pages of Sup Forums. It's just a shame how 3rd world this entire site has become over the years. Soccer is the lowest common denominator sport and drags down the board as a whole.

>How to spot a newfag trying to fit in

I type the truth, friend. Soccer was irrelevant here as early as 5 years ago.

Shouldn't you be playing darts, or whatever the fuck else passes for a sport in your used to be relevant nation?

you have to go back

sorry bud but if you don't remember world cup 2010 and TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES in 2012 then you should fuck off

You're trying too hard.
>pic related

Oh I remember those isolated incidents. Awful reddit-tier invasion, especially around world cup and olympic times. It always died down until relatively recently where now they won't leave.

>playing with 3 defenders instead of 4 is a huge tactical shift
How can anyone defend this? Soccer may be fun to watch (in your opinion), but it has no tactical depth compared to most other sports.

hmm it's almost like you're one of those from reddit who invaded those few times and literally have no idea what Sup Forums was like in between

Spot the fucking newfag.

why do redditors always bring up reddit like they're fooling anybody?

Nah I was here before it was deleted and remade for 18-1. I don't know why since it's infested with divegrass redditors now, but I guess there's nowhere else to go.

Sup Forums cup would've never become a thing in 2011 without soccer being popular on this board.

Why do people with no life always bring up things in internet terms? What the fuck does "being Reddit" even mean? Go read a book or fuck a stranger for god's sake. Get off the computer.

Why are popular things popular and why can't the obscure shit I like be more popular instead? - the thread

You keep saying that, but it is simply not true.
When handegg season starts, football leagues will be in full heat, expect even more football threads.
Sup Forums has been taken over by football, and will never go back to its former "American" state, get used to it.
You can now go back to nfl general.

>That level of degeneracy

Soccer is only the most popular sport because it's the only sport the whole world can afford to play. It isn't that it's engaging, it's that it's cheap in terms of gear and has simple rules for simple people.

Flag checks out

>tfw you will never be a hot girl who everybody wants to fuck