Realistically speaking, how many Ballon d'Ors can he win before his career ends?

Realistically speaking, how many Ballon d'Ors can he win before his career ends?

1-2

max 2

depends on who rigs the competition harder, qatar or halal.

As many as qatar buys. He's already winning the 2022 World Cup

0. Ronaldo will win them all until he retires then Asensio will win them every year

0 unless he wins the world cup/CL the same year
3 if Q$G buys them for him

neymar is younger than ronaldo and should retire after him, you are dumb

1 until mbappé sweeps them all

Mbappé is a meme.

Here's your (You) lad, don't spend it all in 1 place.

how does it feel Pierre? being so cucked that the only footballer from you're country you can admire and support is a nigger? a nigger like those niggers fucking your women and destroying your race?

I dunno Pablo, but 50 years of blacks and Arabs is still 650 less years than Spain was under, actual, unironical, factual, documented MUSLIM RULE.

Halal Madrid.

Factual data says that barely 10% of Spaniards have moor blood.

Factual data also says your country is a shithole no one wants to live in. But I cant blame you, Tiaguinho, for defending France's race mixed future, since you yourself are probably a disgusting mulatto with no identity whatsoever

He wont win a balloon

This much

I'm just memeing, but be aware that you are a disgrace to western europe. you've been a slave of non whites who conquered you and ruled you, your inventions are pretty much non existant.

One or two, the brief time between the end of the age of Messi/Cristiano and the beginning of the age of Mbappe.

t. Pedro Al-Wahabi Perez

Factual data also says you got your 12 year old Spanish girls got their shawarma ficky ficky by mahmood for 700 years

It will be harder in France, I think goals there only count half for the Balloon door.

Considering he just joined the 4th or 5th best league in the world, I would say none. Unless Qatar buys him one. So probably one sympathy Ballon d'Or, but none actually earned, as he's not that good to begin with, nothing more than currency for arabs at this stage of his career.

lmao I forgot PSG played today who cares about the French league