Never forget Manuel "Manny" Both-Hanz

Never forget Manuel "Manny" Both-Hanz.

The man who died stealing the plans for the second death star.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Manuel_Both-Hanz

>Manny Both-Hanz died to bring us this information

kino

Tag and Bink movie when?
It could be the PG-13 Star Wars answer to Deadpool.

EU A SHIT

I LOVE the EU.

its canon, never forget Manny Both-hanz

Fucking what.

EU = Legends

>This article is non-canon within the Star Wars Legends continuity.

>This article covers a Star Wars Legends subject that was published under the Infinities label or that Lucasfilm otherwise declared to be non-canon within the Legends continuity.

>Giving a shit about Disney nomenclature

There's just two divergent timelines now, in my head. I don't give a care about some corporate mouse hack's edict.

How long until Disney makes a spinoff about Manny Both-Hanz?

Why was he given such an Earth name when everyone else is named Fag-Ga-Jin?
>Manuel "Manny" Both-Hanz was an agent of the Rebel Alliance, a very short Human or near-Human. He appears to have been involved in a romantic relationship with Mon Mothma, the Alliance Chief of State.
topkek

It was non-canon to the EU long before Disney took over.

Stop pretending that you don't know this.

Having thoroughly defeated you, and exposed the unfunny frog that you are, I will not be leaving this thread and would advise everyone else to do the same.

"Headcanon" =/= Canon

>non-canon, canon

Wow are you a prick loser boring fag. It's Star Wars and you just believe anything you want fuckin' prick loser boring fag.

Canon doesn't even mean anything but being cucked by some suit who decides what stories are super serious.

This.

I bet OP thinks Skippy and Luuuke are canon, too.

What's the most stupid/best thing thing out of the old EU Sup Forums?

>Canon doesn't even mean anything but being cucked by some suit who decides what stories are super serious.

And headcanon means literal autism.

>I headcanon that Rachel never died and married Batman, and CIA survives the plane crash.

That's just making up shit. All I mean is that there I two Star Wars universes now, both of which I can enjoy. I'm not making shit up.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Bidlo Kwerve? He was a Corellian pirate and smuggler who served Jabba Desilijic Tiure (also known simply as Jabba the Hutt). A tall, grizzled man with scarred features and a mane of black hair, he was known for his greediness and hot temper, and was quick to respond to any perceived insults. Kwerve and a Twi'lek named Bib Fortuna competed to become Jabba's new majordomo after the Hutt deemed his previous retainer, Naroon Cuthus, too old and incapable of carrying out his duties. Kwerve and Fortuna hated each other with a passion and went to great lengths to prove themselves in Jabba's eyes, though Jabba considered each as incompetent as the other. Kwerve disliked Jabba's top pilot, Han Solo, and the two often clashed, both in words and with blasters. Around two years ago, he considered leaving Jabba's employ because of the continual menial tasks that were being asked of him, and though Fortuna encouraged him to quit, he never did. Shortly before now, Kwerve discovered a crashed ship in the Tatooinian desert, with a live rancor inside it. Hoping to present the beast to Jabba for his birthday, he begrudgingly sought the aid of Fortuna to help him transport it to Jabba's Palace. Jabba was impressed with the initiative shown by his two top lieutenants and offered to make one of them his new majordomo; the other would be given the "greater honor," though Jabba did not specify what this was. Ever greedy, Kwerve accepted the "greater honor"—he became the rancor's first victim and was devoured in a pit below Jabba's court.

Anyway, I only bring this up because in about four years you're going to pick up his skull and throw it at a panel to drop a massive door down on that very same rancor. He'll get his revenge on the rancor, from a certain point of view.

And he was a good friend.

By the way, this is canon again.

>there I two Star Wars universes now

The fact that you even acknowledge there being two continuities enslaves you to the continuity set forth by the various suits you claim to spite. No matter what you say, you will always and forever in your mind that knowledge the fact that something is canon and non-canon. You inherently recognize that something is or is not canon and in the act of choosing to disregard that information, you reaffirm its existence. You are not the rebel you think you are.

kek

U R Super gay, man. I am a member of the Rebel Alliance (That's what us "2-Unies" call ourselves) and will happily read Shadows of the Empire, Tim Zahn, and the Truce at Bakura for the rest of my days.

I like you user. Merry Christmas!

>even the fucking skull Luke throws has its own full backstory

>a very short Human or near-Human

What did they mean by this?