Artist starts talking about Israel in the middle of an interview

>artist starts talking about Israel in the middle of an interview

Politics in general.

>artist posts 2 page long anti trump rant on social media

>artist says next album may be their best work
>album is god awful

>Joe Rogan won't shut up about pot
>ever

Is Joe Rogan a chill motherfucker? I listened to his podcast with Billy Corgan, Whitney Cummings, Natasha Leggero & Moshe Kasher, and a little bit of his one with Hannibal Buress.

I understand that Joe Rogan holds somewhat "centrist" views, i.e. a bit more conservative than the ever-popular leftist views. Refer to his latest stand-up special, titled "Triggered." But is he as bad as people, mostly liberals, make him out to be?

From what I've heard. Great martial artist too. Really haven't heard Mitch of his stand up but his pod casts have made me laugh.

People make him out to be bad? I'm glad I don't know people like that.

no, he pisses off both extremes while having his own principals

>...or on a music board

Joe Rogan is a well-meaning dunderhead who has plenty of blind spots and weird fixations but generally speaking he is an okay guy.

He's a comedian so his constitutionally disposed to take the piss out of anyone who takes themselves too seriously. That's the main source of his centrism.

Same reason that the New York comic milieu he comes from, also exemplified by Opie & Anthony type comics, tend to avoid the SJW shit with a ten foot pole and occasionally get into controversy for mocking it, while LA comics go full transgenderqueer and tweet about post-manspreading neo-utopian hyperfeminism every 0.00008 seconds.

Joe appeals to people that enjoy fucked up humor, and you're on Sup Forums so I'm guessing you wouldn't hate it

>Is Joe Rogan a chill motherfucker?
He's good for comedy, not much else.

He's mediocre at comedy too.

and roundhouse kicking people

he is annoying

That looks disgusting

Jesus fuck that looks so fucking good

>Musician mentions politics whatsoever

> dipshit had no idea politics have always heavy in art

>An interview is art

i bet he had an idea, but i fucking hate political music.

I always see this retort. However in this current climate, in this era. Fuck that shit, i hate how everything is made to be political. Fuck people bringing up politics outta nowhere.

what "retort". also youd think that in the current climate politics is worth discussing even more so than in the past.

No way man, if you actually have something intelligent to say you'll be branded as a bigot. Fuckt that shit!