Everyone remembers where they were when it happened. Where were you and what was your reaction?

Everyone remembers where they were when it happened. Where were you and what was your reaction?

>and what was your reaction?
Fuck Americans.

>and what was your reaction?
Fuck Americans.

>tfw unironically get feels from 9/11
Stop

i was at home, back from school, looking at telly then this footage comes in, i thought its an imagined documentary of an imaginery terrorattack

then it turned out to be real, and i was like hell yea, god exist

agu

Was out of school and slept through the first tower. Then I woke up and saw the second tower live.
I didn't really know what was going on and then played some Nintendo.

>What was your reaction

like pic related

The only thing that gets me are the jumpers, especially those that jumped minutes after the planes hit.
How bad must it have been up there that jumping was the better option?

A roaring fire that could melt steel beams. Maybe they wanted to catch a final view instead of being vaporized.

I was watching it on the news and thinking that the graphs were pretty cool. I also fell of the bed. I was 5 btw.

karmas a bitch

I was at our summer house with my parents deep into the countryside.
Non of us heard about it until maybe a week later when we headed into town to buy supplies.

I was too little to understand the greatness (I don't mean in a good way) to be honest

>watching cartoons
>shit interrupted by a footage of 9/11
>it's literally on every chanel
>get butthurt and turn off tv

was watching it on the news while I am eating breakfast as a primary schooler, nothing special tbqh.

wake up and i saw it on the tv, didn't give a shit, had breakfast, went to school.

Have no idea where I was.
I only knew about it later because my school showed some videos from it, and that was weeks later.

I was like Beavis and Butthead saying "Cool"

my same thought when I watch chechens behead russians

>implying anyone on this board was old enough at the time to remember

I was a month shy of turning 12

God is great. Death to America. Death to Israel. Curses upon the Jews. Victory for Islam.

I called my father, the Ummah and said "Alhamdullilah god almighty punished the kaffir", then we invited all cousins and grand cousins over to have a feast.

>where
at school
>reaction
wew terrorists are after america too!

I just wish we had Sup Forums when it happened

I remember I was getting a blowjob then saw the news and laugh.

I was in kindergarten

Watchin Cheez TV, cunt

was 12, faked illness so i got to stay at home. remember seeing at news while having breakfast. Dad saw it in a TV shop and thought it was some kind of a fiction film. Didn't really care but it was kinda cool to be honest. Lots of discussions about it the other day.

I honestly didn't care. 2000-2004 was an era of daily terrorist attacks, so "another terrorist attack somewhere" wasn't something exceptional. But I was young (11) and didn't really comprehend the scale of it.

>waah, saudi terrorists attacked us
>i know, lets invade iraq
why do Americans do this?

Because it wasn't Saudi Terrorists in the first place.

it wasn't?

I don't know where I was but I remember they gathered the whole school for a silent minute and then gave everyone the day off after that so everybody was happy.

Was 5 or 6 at the time. Didn't understand. Do now. Pretty depressing when you hear the stories. Like the security chief of one of the law firms in the buildings. He knew it was going to happen, tried to harden their security, but his bosses were having none of it. When they hit, he wouldn't leave the building until everyone was out. Obviously, he never left.

it was the mossad goyim, swallow the redpillz.