Is dating two women at once acceptable in your country?

Is dating two women at once acceptable in your country?

No, but it's very possible.
Them getting jealous and bitchy sounds like a nightmare though.

This 2bh.

nobody cares who you date

No, despite what the memes say

I need that.

It's impossible anywhere. Maybe only except countries where woman's opinion doesn't matter at all.

Yes, no one would care about that

Fuck, I read two woman dating, not dating two women
And the answer is no

niceee

not really, but it's becoming more and more usual, mainly due to girls slutting it up with numerous tinder dates without them knowing about the other guys

when I was still with my first gf I did have another girl on the side who I visited for sex from time to time but it got really complicated after a few months so I told her we can't keep seeing each other and broke it off

how did you justify to yourself that you fucked behind your gf's back?

That isn't quite the same as having them participate in the same dates

by telling myself that I'm better looking than my gf and so I deserve a better tier pussy too
and also by being a retarded coward who thought doing such a shameless thing repeatedly will not leave its mark on my attitude towards romance, intimacy and trust later on

i'm in the similar position but didn't do it yet.

>when I was still with my first gf I did have another girl on the side who I visited for sex from time to time

you are whats wrong with this world

trust me, you don't want the emotional baggage that comes with that stuff, it's better if you don't go down that route

Only one of those girls is attractive.

The other one has a face like a fat goblin.

Not only dating, but also living in marriage. Mashallah

That's probably how it works. The second one is thirsty enough to tolerate it and the first one feels less threatened.

sauce?

I'm gonna have to ask for the sauce mate.

Why did you post this webm, op, why?