british "humoure"

its okay only old people watch that show

Thats irish you shit

It's Irish. It just airs here.

>"black" humor

>Ireland is British

americunt education, everybody.

>humoure

>we're totally different because their faggoty accent is slightly different than our faggoty accent
Merry Christmas, friend.

Not really, I fucking hate Mrs Brown's Boys too. Why it got popular over here I'll never know.

We know it's shit

DUDE MAN DRESSED AS A LADY LMAO

It is more popular in Britain though, therefore it is British humour.

Oh, but father ted is TOTALLY british am i right?

Fucking crooked teeth anglo jews

Father Ted is British because it was produced by a British company for a British tv channel.

The newer seasons are being (jointly) produced by "BBC" Scotland. Its british

>British Cinema

Yes; any and everything that is good about Ireland is British.
You mad Eoin?

WE WERE RELEVANT A CENTURY AGO

british "workplace"

why is everything in britain so profoundly ugly? you switch channels to a british program adn immediately notice because of general ugilness. people are repulsive, unkept, slobs. everything is grey and colorless. just disgusting

Yes Ahmed, quintessentially British.

Yes, we have showers in our Cinemas, what's your point?

british "poublic transpourt"

is Quadrophenia worth a watch, never seen it

Only kidding, mate. I love Quadrophenia, pure Mod-kino.

>he doesn't banter with his workmates

It's the cities. The countryside is lovely and quaint, but every city is just a utilitarian hell. I'd say Britain's cities are the ugliest in the world, there's not even a spec of fucking character in them, and they're all arranged ass-backwards because rather than just demolishing all the shite and starting over, they demolished a few parts of it and half-linked them up with twisty little shitty roads, and rebuilt with no vision.

That's just what our country is like.

To be honest we haven't produced any amazing TV for a while, the golden age was mid 2000s.

I absolutely loath this piece of shit show.

If you like the band "The Who" or similar rock/mod music, I think you'll enjoy it. I would recommend it.

London has its moments. Visited it during the summer; minus the minorities it was actually great

>Ireland: EU
>UK: Leaving EU
lol

London is the only place they're even trying to inject some culture into, and some of it is alright. But then you've got the buttplug tower. If you want to kill yourself, head north, the further you go, the worse it gets.

The only nice parts of cities are the cathedrals and other old buildings, really. Anything from the last hundred years looks like trash.

>american "humor"

Incorrect.

Perhaps you should leave your basement more often, kid.

Eternal Anglo here, that was pretty funny though.