youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

>LEXIT: THE LEFT WING CASE FOR BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcOQnJaSI

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2
archive.is/IWHyn
youtube.com/watch?v=JAEbJs-rnVc
youtube.com/watch?v=bpoDCq24cY8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-bill-gates-says-brexit-would-make-britain-significantly-less-attractive-a7086906.html
qriously.com/blog/jo-cox-murder-influence-outcome-eu-referendum/
twitter.com/StrongerInTheEU/status/743870164706398208
yougov.co.uk/opi/surveys/results#/survey/86a11bc0-3467-11e6-a52f-0050569071a4
youtube.com/watch?v=MI_PJLu-9Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=6TgdJi6ht0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Corbyn

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2

BAN ASSAULT PVA SLIME

Send the aryans to the dustbin

put corbyn in the bin

>leaving out Luther

You lads realise if we remain most of us are never going to come back to Sup Forums?

Maybe its a great way to improve out life

Should we keep the anime overload in this thread? We are only waiting for the 1 AM poll.

Just noticed I forgot the subject, shit lads

I'll come back once Hillary is elected and Americans are the ones facing all the bullying.

Useless fucking weeb

>someone removed Cox from the casualties section

i think @strongerin is the official account - @strongerintheu isn't a verefied one. still funny though.

First for Darjeeling.

I'm not going to come back regardless of the result. I'm just enjoying shitposting with you lads whilst this lasts.

If I get repeating digits then the EU will not exist in 5 years.

You fucking idiot, now I'm voting remain.

Probably worth making a new one. People won't find it otherwise and will make one with brit/pol/ in the subject.

byn that cor

Trying to think of more brit anime.
Saber is literally King Arthur I guess.

FUCK THE EU AM OUT

Remain will win by 4%

Fuck, I am now on the #RemainTrain

don't get shot, bin that trot

archive.is/IWHyn

Should we ban martial arts lads?

There seems to be very strong emotions regarding borax.

Is this the last pieces of the puzzle the Leave campaign needs?

we're getting closer by the day
when Brexit happens it'll send shock waves through the EU, only a matter of time before it all falls apart and Europe becomes Europe again
go on pops, get your country back

Dear Britain
Please leave the EU so that the rest of us can leave too
t. New Mongolia

this

Will do, senpai.

Saber needs more love here

>Nigel Farage said on the BBC last month that ‘if people feel that voting doesn’t change anything, then violence is the next step.’

:( I remember that. He did say it. It wasn't booed, it was a fair and valid point.

SERIOUS BUSINESS LAD

THAT STUFF WAS AVILABLE AT FUCKIN SPAR

>tfw brit/pol/ still hasn't realised that capitalism is causing all the problems in this country not immigrants

Done.

I leave it up to Sup Forums if we migrate.

We need a poster that says 'the eu has made it illegal to buy borax in Britain' with pictures of multiple Borats on it
Cheeky af

There's quite a lot. The gooks love us. They will help us fight the EU and elite.

This

I left for about 2 years, i only came back for the referendum

Sure thing Finland.

So a commentator on Newsnight said that both campaigns are restarting on Sunday morning, with the chancellor doing a spot ITV.

I wonder how different the spirit of things will be

NEW THREAD

Immigrants are only here because greedy capitalists want cheap labour. They're all part of the same problem, comrade

>three fucking threads
Jesus FUCK is it so hard to refresh the catalog before you make one

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEbJs-rnVc
youtube.com/watch?v=bpoDCq24cY8

I'll probably do that for a week against the ones that deserve it (the ameribros that aren't cunts don't deserve it and won't get it).

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK

Nice trips by the way lad

Bill Gates has been shilling for the EU, it's all over :(

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-bill-gates-says-brexit-would-make-britain-significantly-less-attractive-a7086906.html

Remember to choose changed to voting leave for maximum libtard butthurt.

A poll conducted AFTER the assassination suggests LEAVE is still winning

qriously.com/blog/jo-cox-murder-influence-outcome-eu-referendum/

>Remain wants to know if their plan worked
>twitter.com/StrongerInTheEU/status/743870164706398208
Note that this is a parody account lads. Followers/respondents are more likely to be pro-leave, therefore. Good bantz though

I'll be around, but I'm really going to concentrate on work, get rich and propagate the white race after this. The last week has been unmissable though. Done an insane amount of shilling for queen and country on lefty forums and shitposting on brit/pol/. I like to think I've done my bit.

JUST

i am now undecided

Don't forget Marx and Engles.

>American presidential election
Fighting in the streets
rioting
fisticuffs
>British EU Referendum
water fight

Little Witch Academia was set in the UK, although the main character was Japanese. K-On had a movie where they went to LONDON. Kantai Collection had that English ship with the same VA as Karen. There was Ana Coppola in Ichigo Mashimaro. Several 2hu girls are most likely Eternal Anglo. Strike Witches and Upotte also had cute girls.

A more trustable poll regarding recent events from YouGov:

More than half the population believes it is unfair and wrong to politicise the death, only a quarter believes it is related, and the remainder don't care

whoops forgot the link LOL

yougov.co.uk/opi/surveys/results#/survey/86a11bc0-3467-11e6-a52f-0050569071a4

So you britbongs are seriously trying to leave then?

Well, it'll be fun to watch the rotting pile that is the reminder of your empire finally disintegrate for good.

"The Times may once have been regarded as part of the establishment. If so, those times are past," says The Times, endorsing the establishment.

Remain are losing it.

Sweden most likely to uncuck itself after brexit. What the fuck am I reading. We really are crashing this union with no survivors.
>ilovetooppress.jpg

>mfw I just realized that StrongerInTheEU poll some lad posted in the previous thread was on a troll Twitter account that talks about how bad the EU is

It also forgot the Germanics sacking Rome. Here's a superior version with both Luther, and the sacking of Rome in the background.

Stopping you for a 3rd time cunt

HOLD FIRM, EVERYONE!
WE ARE ENTERING THE THIRD AND FINAL ROUND, FELLOW BRITS!
youtube.com/watch?v=MI_PJLu-9Fs
DO NOT SURRENDER YOUR STRENGTH TO THE WEAK WILL OF THESE UNDEMOCRATIC BUREAUCRATS, FIGHTING AS A SHAMBLING MESS IN THE FALSE NAME OF WORLD PEACE

I AM LEGAL IN BRITAIN?
NOT

Good luck bongoloids, crash this union with no survivors.

ITV News reporting that campaigning will not restart until Tuesday at the earliest.

Is Sweden mad at EU for not allowing it to accept even more rapefugees?

You're making a huge mistake with your little protest vote

How am I- uh how are regular people supposed to jet hop around the EU when Britain leaves?
You're costing me time, and my time is worth more than your pitiful lives

???

BRITAIN LEADS FREEDOM FOR EUROPE

>GB
Uh, what?
Regardless, a solid second place is reassuring. I'm putting my trust in you, Britain.

Enjoy your crumbling cuck reich hans. It's nothing personal. Free Britons just don't do continental tyranny.

serious?

yeah they continue pushing it back

they're gonna cancel it, I can feel it

It's a poll to gauge how the people of each area would assume that other countries in general would leave - not just their own.

Not what I have heard lads.

As Churchill would say,

'If your walking through hell, keep going'
'Keep buggering on'
'Action This Day'

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP

Ah, the wording of the post confused me. I figured it was a polling of British people, whether the listed countries would leave or not.

lefty tosser

Britian has always led the way to the future.
We where the first in europe to free ourselves from feudalism, the first to free ourselves from a monarchy, and soon we will be the first to free ourselves from this undemocratic union.

Rule britiana, britania rules the waves.
Britans never ever will be slaves.

Uhgain... Sigh.

I'm rather enjoying all the benefits I'm seeing from being on Sup Forums now compared to other boards on here. You can clearly distinguish which people are shills, shitters, doomsayers or what have you just by Ctrl + F + ID and looking at each post.

Have some BIG BILL HELL'S
youtube.com/watch?v=6TgdJi6ht0I

Who has more authority and influence over politics for under 35s, reddit or Sup Forums?

>Implying you wouldn't have rather lost both world wars, if you could've had 4 world cups instead.

>3 posts by this ID

Reddit, no question. Why the fuck would people pay attention to the political leanings of a Slovenian toilet plumbing blog?

Guys a problem, many muslims want brexit, they dont like the white poles and eastern european immigrants, which without a doubt are better than mudslimes.

by leaving the eu surely we open ourselves to more mudslimes, from the 'commonwealth' as leave keep saying can someone answer my worries on this... or im voting stay

Whoa... I'm not a #JunckerFuncker

Wow wtf

I am now a JunkerFuncker

If we stay in the EU, any refugee that gets access to a european country can freely travel here

If we get out of the EU, the only immigrants will be qualified people that pass the points-based system

>1 post by this ID

>2 spam posts by this ID

Checked. Just being ironic lad.

leaving will start a momentum in which people realize we can make choiced in our own best interest.

anyone else a bit worried about the polls?