Where do you meet girls with good taste...

Where do you meet girls with good taste? Every girl I talk to has terrible taste and girls with good taste gotta be out there besides concerts.

>besides concerts
Why?

Is it really that important to you? You can easily find men with good taste, just talk to them about music and talk to your gf about some other shit

Yes. I want to fuck girls to good music and it's an easy thing to talk about. I don't want to talk to dudes about music, I don't need to meet more dudes. Fuck that I want to hang out with more girls.

See

people on mu say this all the time. im convinced they are just rationalizing their own shitty relationship. If is was with a girl/guy I would want them to know about music and listen to lots of it because its what I love most in life.

You don’t. Women don’t enjoy things outside of whatever they’re told is what’s fashionable and “in”. Of course there are exceptions, but they are a rare breed. This is also why women don’t make music nearly as much as men. They lack creativity outside of their own heads; they are talentless idiots.

Because nobody goes to concerts to meet people. The band plays most of the time so you can't even hear what the person next to you is saying.
Fuck off mate you're retarded

read the rules and fuck off POL

>fuck off
Why? How am I retarded?

kys

That is completely untrue. I literally have to try to not meet people at shows. One of the last shows I went to I met a girl and then we walked down the street and went to another show together. Where she immediately ran into some guy she knew and I didn't leave with her but that's not the point.

>doesn’t answer my question
Wow sure showed me

canned response

Lmao wow this guy

Same for you my dude, though at least I provided an argument.

I don't go to shows to meet people I just go to enjoy the music and I don't even know how the fuck you would do it because everyone's with someone and the music's too loud to talk to anyone and if you just tried to dance with a girl you dont know you might get harassment charges or slapped or something.

>I provided an argument.
:D

sorry to hear you got cucked user :(

Lol Sup Forums is the last place you want to ask for social advice.

If you're in college, go to some local college shows. Learn who's in the college bands and where and when they play, and the girls there might be a good shot.

Go to an all-day music festival at a local bar or in a park or out in the country. Depending on the type of music they're playing, you might have good luck meeting someone interesting there and actually having the time of day to get to know them.

Or lastly, just start a band. Even if you're just opening for someone better, people will probably be eager to talk to you after the show, and if you speak about your influences and inspirations you might hit it off with someone who likes the same.

Sorry but you have to be at least 18 to post here bud

>tfw just broke up with gf of 4 years
>she had pretty good taste by Sup Forums standards
>going out with mates meeting girls again
>tfw all girls are fucking thots
>never realised how lucky I was to have a genuine qt shoegaze gf.

;_;

hold me Sup Forums

He got cockblocked, not cucked though.

I know that feel, bro