>LEXIT: THE LEFT WING CASE FOR BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcOQnJaSI

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

>tfw waiting for brit/pol/ to realise that capitalism is the problem not immigrants

telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html

read

Where were you when we officially left the EU?

First for OP using a title.

OP IS A FAGGOT. But at least he tries.

You lads realise if we remain most of us are never going to come back to Sup Forums?

Fucckk..

So a commentator on Newsnight said that both campaigns are restarting on Sunday morning, with the chancellor doing a spot ITV.

I wonder how different the spirit of things will be.

Remainiacs

BTFO
T
F
O

First for Karen hates the Commies and the EU

We go down with the ship if so

>tfw Finland is the next to voteleave

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/QD3cA#selection-366.1-380.2

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Frog land. I'm back late on the 23rd, next time I'm back in the UK, we best be independent lads

Do we?

Should we post our farewell messages on the 24th if we remain? Or just try and ignore it..

are those votes not just from Sup Forums, though?

nice

Lib Dems are making a comeback

When we vote leave how long will it take for us to actually be out

Based Sexy Mick

>tfw no qt StrongerIn gf to comfort on Independence Day

Prepare for constant 'i'd like to take a moment to pay tribute'
Also remain saying shit like 'the eu makes mental healthcare better' and 'all this divisive rhetoric from leave'

Nah, I only shared it 5 mins ago

Is it possible you could start linking to the previous thread in the OP?

How are the polls?
Did the false flag work?

2-3 years

>1,249 votes

They really aren't

nah I will remain here to cry and plan next steps

Who here /labour voter/?

>Did the false flag work?
Apparently not, but it's too early to know how things really stand

>liking british girls
eurgh

>How are the polls?
Waiting until 1 am, so 2 hours

Did the false flag work?
Maybe, you should know.

#yellowsurge

They're easy to spot mate, you just need to get close enough to smell the cum on their breath

I'd like to be 'In' her.

Eh, lads?

>liking girls
Ew

>'the eu makes mental healthcare better'

we are going to do it lads

>voting labour
Come on, it's 2016! You don't seriously still do that, do you?

>not liking real men

Alrighty, good luck brits
Keep believing in Britain!

Who else here is /with comrade corbyn/?

>You know what to do

>not liking British girls

If you date anyone who isn't white and British, then you're basically a race traitor.
Our women are perfect (except when it comes to making decisions (that seems to be a problem with all women)). They are cute, good personalities, and compassionate (at the end of the day).

Hail to Britannia and her daughters!

Amazing

A N Z U

>yfw all remain voters are deported to the continent

Holy fucking shit. Colour me fucking surprised, mate. I honestly would not have expected this from the British people.

>not being exclusively turned on by Boris Johnson
>2004

FUCK YOU DICKSUCKERS. WE NEED MONEY FOR PROGRAMS YOU FUCKING CUNTS YOU CANT JUST LEAVE AND RUIN EU

>Lord Guthrie switches side to Leave over defence fears

Noice

just wondering are you supporting brexit?

Noice

I'll give you some skittles, if you want.

I'll give Sup Forums a break until the worst of the hate is over. I don't think I could cope with the mockery after a remain vote

>make post
>get no (you)s

It should be noted that this is just some small unofficial twitter account, but we've had a bad couple of days lad. We need the hope restored.

if we stay
>Can't stay here because of the shitposting that will follow
>Can't go to cripplechan brit/pol/ because it's fucking terrible
wat do lads

Czech this 6

só não dei um peido quando essa merda da helena pasosu porque não tava com vontade. stalker filha da puta.

Sure m8

of course I'm not, I'm jewish

this, i'm #bulging4boris now

It's alright lad, I'm here.
God and Britannia is with you, too.

Vote for Czexit and you can join our new club

>FUCK YOU DICKSUCKERS. WE NEED MONEY FOR PROGRAMS YOU FUCKING CUNTS YOU CANT JUST LEAVE AND RUIN EU

That feel when eu is basically a polish project to milk western europe to finance the butthurt belt.

kek

DOUBLE KEK

Thanks a lot

Are there even muscular gay british dudes or is that just an irish thing

Its the MOST UN-JEWISH thing he could do.

seething

chaps, a concern that was just voiced on lbc was the parliament can throw out the results if they so choose.

any suggestions for what would stop this from happening, as it has been seen in other countries where the populace voted against the EU but still went with it anyway?

>in corfu on holiday
>fairly affluent tourist trap area, 4 and 5 star hotels everywhere
>walk a block and a half off the main street
>derelict houses everywhere, homeless man sleeping amongst boxes, even the lived in properties look run down, not a single shop is open
>this is what the eu has done

Hue?

...I thought all the sisters were from Britain, surely they've had marmite before

The Leave MP's force the government to resign, a new election is held and who the fuck knows what happens afterwards

britans want indepence

how ironic

None. If they do, we revolt. We hold them accountable for their actions immediately.

shh shh ... let them think they have the power to decide their fate

No, we're all twinks of course.
What do you think?

AFAIK this is the first clear referendum on member ship of the EU, rather than various parts of it.

Cameron himself has said "leave is leave."

I've said it before, and I realise it sounds sensationalist, but throwing out the results or cancelling the referendum would be a terrible thing for the government and could tip the country into civil unrest.

"Dodgy Dave" Cameron has already done too much damage to the conservative party's image, if he goes against the will of the people it's political suicide.

Kongou's the only ship that was built in Britain, and she is the only one that's Britain.

Just because they don't like marmite, doesn't mean they're not British either (although they aren't). They could have been just copying Onee-Sama.

If Britian leaves, will the EU even be a thing anymore?

Also jesus christ that fucking arse

have a (you) lads, a token of my thanks

The Times tomorrow is coming as Remain, as you probably know, but did you see their argument for staying in?

Yep, it's the old 'stay in and reform it!' argument.

Expected a LOT better from The Times.

Leaving EU is literally the first step to eradicating all jews

With the way brexit is going I just assumed you're all twinks

No. I have never met a single British Girl in my life who wasn't a bland basic fat bitch. They're cunts. Literally any other white nation is better.

>tfw number 7
come on Britain, leave faster
You leaving will crush the last resistance in Finland