Almost 2017

>almost 2017
>still no Academy screeners leaked to the public

How many of you want this?

nobody. the people who want to watch it went the cinema because theyre pathetic and cant wait

There's more, lad.

there's a perfectly fine cam available for this shitty movie

honestly can't believe people are giving praise to this just because it's star wars. it's actually worse than the 'prequels are good' meme

>cam
>perfectly fine

stop

>rogue one
>for consideration
>for the oscars

what

listen, it depends

a well made cam, with good audio, and good video, may be superior to the formal hd version if you get the "in the theatre feel" you don't get with the formal version

the RO cam version that's out now would be in that category if it were a couple notches better on video and audio

fuck off

what the fuck is rogue one even up for?

reanimation of a corpse (both figurative and literal)

Its to late for a xmas miracle?

carrie fisher for best actress.

no you

>movie called feces

So not a single movie got leaked this year?

>In the theater feeling
>while sitting at your computer Or God help you on your phone
That's dumb as shit user

Best performance by a rabbit

Damn nigger.

After all these post in Sup Forums it has been posted. The most retarded post. Wow.

I know a girl with connects to the DGA but she only has Fences and some other trash movie

Do it, faggot.

i route it through my main audio and listen to it while i work on math equations

>award consideration
>Hidden Figures

enjoy, goy

done

probably special effects or musical score.

aren't they all dvd?

480p is still better than camrip

qtest actress. It won't win, though.

somethign is better than nothing

>aren't they all dvd?

no

The theater going experience is integral to appreciating a film. It's a spectacle. The cinematography can be fully appreciated as well. Those who wait to torrent should try to find employment.

>The theater going experience is integral to appreciating a film.

not really no

Really. Yeah.

So what is the code, dipshit?

secret

The "theater experience" is a lot of people sneexing, farting, checking their phones, texting, talking and eating shitty food for two hours in a closed room in front of a huge screen.

Tell me how this is ideal.

Lmfao you're serious? Yeah let's watch a movie with a bunch of retards killing the immersion.

I'll watch it in the comfort of my own home thanks

>Those who wait to torrent should try to find employment.

I work full time and I don't find anything beneficial about driving to see a movie on public seating with a bunch of other people texting and chewing next to me.

My home theater is more than enough.

>The "theater experience" is a lot of people sneexing, farting, checking their phones, texting, talking and eating shitty food for two hours in a closed room in front of a huge screen.

This is why my first house is going to have a screening room.

The funny thing is is if you're in fulltime employment you don't really want to go to the movies, you just wanna get home and chill out.

I say to myself everyday, yo go see a movie...then at the end of the day I'm like...fuck I just wanna get home and chill tbqh

I work in a factory though and get covered in cobalt and water and stuff so maybe if you work in an office it's different.

Whoa, what do you do user?

>tfw unironiclaly sysadmin

What's the process on becoming a SaG member and getting these screeners?

Why are screeners still given in shit quality instead of bluerays?

I make glass laboratory cells/mirrors by hand. Pay is shit even though I'm making shit which they sell for thousands. It's a semi-chill job tho but can get messy when grinding the glass down with the cobalt and stuff.

I work in an office and I have no desire to be around strangers when seeing a movie. I use my home theater.

vfx probably

upload it you fag

so there's less incentive to pirate them

Still better than potato cam with some guy coughing through it.

Be jewish and rich

Give me a reason to

cos you'd be a good boy and santa will give you presents

what will it take?

You guys are shit at this.

If you don't now, when it inevitably shows up on the internet I'll out you as the source.

Actually can someone explain why there are like no screeners being leaked this season? Are studios finally clamping down hard on leaks?

Don't be such a faggot and either post it, name your damn price, or get the fuck out of here.

The fact you haven't uploaded Silence or Rogue One alone makes you a complete faggot. I doubt you even know how.

Oooooo scary

>SILENCE, MOONLIGHT AND MANCHESTER BY THE SEA SCREENERS EXIST BUT STILL HAVEN'T LEAKED

For the record, senpai, I don't much care either way. Whether you upload the screener or not.

However, please know that I have already said a prayer to the Frog God Kek that if you do not come through on this he should smite you in the most violent way imaginable.

The choice is yours, senpai, the choice is yours :)

unless you have a gf, and want to take her out, like, you know on a sort of date, to a restaurant, and see a movie, with your pretty gf, you silly loner wagecuck

Leakers seriously dropped the fucking ball this year. Remember last year when Hive-CM8 leaked everything?

Invisible watermarks and audio watermarks means you won't be getting screener leaks anymore. The studios won.

>Hive-CM8

Worst group ever

ITT: loner retards too afraid to leave the house who have been critiquing RO as shit for the past two weeks grovel to get the screener released so they can experience a small fraction of the theatre experience without the public ridicule when normie teeners point at them and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh

(liar)

No theater near me is playing Manchester By The Sea, Moonlight or Silence.

i watched rogue one in cinemas you schlomo. i want some non shitty footage for my own entertainment

Why are they in Laserdisc style boxes?

>Moonlight

Nobody except retards want to see this gay nigger shit.

arrival fucking comes out next year where i live. at least gimme that

Those are just slipcovers for mailing.

Well maybe I'm a retard

I barely think about it, I just hate attention whores.

this tbqhf. i thought it was weird when anons started to randomly post threads on this propaganda piece. there's way too many shills on this fucking board. need to clean this place up

Yeah but they go all out with making it look like you bought a laserdisc.

I only want to see Manchester by the Sea.

No niggers. No propaganda. Just pure drama.

are you retarded? I saw it yesterday, I even made a friend and got a number

How do people get these?

No and they probably won't ever again
the new watermarks are almost impossible to hide

>being this retarded

Feels good being an actor.

the vader fight scene at the end of the movie

What do you guys think of the packaging?

What are these? Early dvd's for the people who vote for awards?

>How many of you want this?
It's literally the only thing I want for the holidays.

It amazes me just by the fact that they actually go all out for the packaging and not just some basic shit given out for free.

Best of the screeners I've gotten so far.

>all these people posting pictures without time stamps

Sure, we believe you

the arrival
link when?

Yes. I still have the video rips for 2014 since I can't be bothered to dl hd ones

hand it over and nobody has to go to jail today

In 1996

Had so many I had to get a box.

Why aren't all physical media covers like this? So fucking nice and high quality, unlike shitty box art we have everywhere else. Do they think normies would get scared to buy them or that the covers are too "artst" and complex for simple normie minds?

>An actual SAG member browses Sup Forums.

I'm not surprised, yet I find it noteworthy.

>The Neon Demon

LOL