Is this, dare i say it, KINO?

Is this, dare i say it, KINO?
streamable.com/9goih

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9goih
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they really fucked it up with the airport fight

If you think about it - in IW big fight probably will be in space. Space in GotG was great. So they probably can hadle it pretty well.

Yup.

Capekino.

best MCU film

Funkino.

movie of the year easily

>inb4 disney shills

I preferred Shin Godzilla over everything but this one was certainly up there.
Like Shin both has some glaring problems but they overcame them by being very competent and well put together everywhere else.

Civil War > Deadpool > Dr Strange > BvS > Apocalypse > Suicide Squad

That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it! My father made that shield!

Best blockbuster of the year, for sure.

Best film overall would be Hacksaw Ridge for me. I still haven't seen most Oscar contenders though, waiting for screeners.

Civil War > Deadpool > Dr Strange = BvS = Suicide Squad >>>Giant Man sized power gap>>>Apocalypse

switch Dr Strange and Civil War and you're good

apocalypse was meh, but SS was just...unforgivable.

I've enjoyed Apocalypse as a "so dumb it's actually quite fun" movie.

I expected to feel the same about Suicide Squad, but that one was just uncomfortably cringeworthy on top of being pretty damn boring.

deadpool was better niggers

if only Deadpool had more color to it and the villain wasn't some literal who

I felt like it had that bland grey scale they use over every Marvel movie, Dr. Strange wins purely on a looks basis while also being good in general.

Ant-Man
>I really love my daughter and want to be there for her while she grows up
>I can't go back to prison
>I need money to pay child support
>Ok, so this old guy is offering me a great amount of money for an espionage mission using a suit which should make it almost impossible for me to get caught, but I'll go back to prison again if I refuse

Captain America: Civil War
>Yes, Captain America. I will fight alongside you. Even though it's extremely likely that we'll run into Tony Stark and his band of super-powerful heroes who could easily apprehend me!
>I'll definitely come along, even though the Slokovia Accords being passed has no effect on me due to me being a super-low-profile hero who isn't even on SHIELD's radar

>if only Deadpool had more color to it
YES
the whole movie just didn't feel as colourful as GotG

he's a firm believer in superhero freedom

>Hey Scott, wanna help Captain America, one of the greatest heroes of our history, defeat 5 brainwashed assassins that are threatening to throw the world into chaos?
>Lol nah sounds gay, what do you think I am? Some sort of hero? I love my daughter but I don't care about making a better future for her.

AoU, Winter Soldier or Civil War were all more vibrant when compared to Deadpool.

>autism : the post
BvS > Deadpool > Civil War > Dr strange > Suicide Squad > Apocalypse

no, stop justifying some bullshit, they just wanted ant-man to be in the movie, they did it, period
they don't care at all about continuity

>there are literally no other computer hackers that they could have brought along for this

How can beta DC nu-males recover?

this

It's so dense.

Cap's side should have recruited Daredevil instead of Ant Man. DD don't have kids.

no other computer hackers that can actually defend themselves.

MARTHA!

They were going to fight assassins on steroid.

>Suicide Squad > Apocalypse
what did Suicide Squad had that was more enjoyable then Sweet Dreams? at least that was one scene well sycnhronized with the music and enjoyable to watch.

Daredevil struggles with random mooks, he'd be dead in a minute if he started fighting super-soldiers on ruskie steroids.

Ant-Man is a great asset in a fight.

>Dr. Strange
>good
DORMAMU

was that supposed to be a critique ?

But that was the best of the movie.

nope.
Batman doesn't end up dead when fighting alongside Justice League.
Daredevil wouldn't end up either.
plot armor m8

I think the daughter issue was solved by the end of the Ant-man movie. And even though Scott knew they could go to jail, he thought Cap team are doing the right thing and he always wanted to do the heroic stuffs as well

I really don't get all the hate for apoc on this board. I mean, I get it, I'm on Sup Forums. where hate is in abundance, but apic had some great scenes (anything with Magneto, the nuke scene, quicksilver, YOU MAY FIRE YOUR ARROWS FROM THE TOP OF BABYLON!, the apoc/charles telepathic battle, etc).

There were some gripes here and there yeah.. like the ending climax where magneto's main offense was to just throw metal at apoc? At that point in the movie, maggie's power creep meant he could affect matter at a god damn molecular level. So he decides to just throw metal at apoc? Why not rip apoc into pieces and encapsulated each body part in liquid metal and launch each piece into the bottom of the 7 oceans??

Also jean grey just "switching on" the pheonix force bothered me to no end.

strange was fucking garbage
worst quips of any recent marvel movie and another generic end-the-world villain

Not sure about that, but the music definitely improved the scene

his eyes looked like shit in this scene

I think people hate it because it was a massive downgrade from Days of Future Past. Which let's be honest, it kind of was.

Of course

>streamable.com/9goih

Hahah I didn't remember how fucking bad this flick was

lol i dont even remember it

You have shit memory

Only patricians - Marvelchads, that is - will appreciate Civil Kino

Holy shit we've reached peak capeshit.

>All these plebeians refusing to recognize true capekino
Was getting caught part of your plan

>marvelchads

>Marvelchads

> Dormammu crying as Shuma and Chthon laugh at him on Interdimensionbook.

Poor deity got owned in the most embarrassing way. ;_;

Your kino ended in 2012, shut the hell up

You triggered?

>Marvelchads

Yeah bruh

Check out these celery abs

>Marvelchads

Why is this movie so perfect

>Civil War
>Best blockbuster
That's a funny way to spell Rogue One.

KINO