HOU:Astros acquire Tyler Clippard from White Sox
BOS:Rafael Devers blasts game-tying homer in 9th
WAS:Howie Kendrick blasts walk-off grand slam
LA:Turner crushes two homers, drives in four
KC:Whit Merrifield plates five to lead Royals
COL:X-rays negative on Nolan Arenado's left hand
TOR:Smoak slugs 32nd homer as Jays beat Bucs
LA:Kershaw (back) cleared for simulated game
MLW:Travis Shaw (foot) expected to return Tues.
PIT:McCutchen (knee) back in lineup on Sunday
HOU:George Springer getting the day off vs. TEX
DET:Window expires on Ian Kinsler waiver claim

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gv93j
youtu.be/_9KxHOLQ40A
twitter.com/section10pod/status/896957721626501120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boston paper tigers will get swept by the WINDIANS again!!!!!!!!

God bless the Red Sox organization. I'm talking about the organization. Class. Fenway park still going baby, built in 19-fucking-12 the year the titanic sunk. What does our organization do? Knocked down the cathedral way to go, waaay to gooo! Good thinking!

Now when I go to this new plastic replica of a stadium, empty seats behind home plate and all the fucking corporate jerk offs, on the phone, not even watching the fucking game waving to the camera. Good, good decision front office you fucking morons!

We use to go to the ball park and say, "that's where Mickey Mantle homered", "That's where Roger Maris tripled", "That's where Fritz Peterson got a blowjob". But you can't do that anymore! Now you go to this fucking place "ahh that's where Teixeira pulled his left nostril!".

Good for the Red Sox, good for them! I'd like to see the Red Sox and the Cubs! There I said it, I don't give a fuck! Call me whatever the fuck you want, call me an uncle Tim I don't give a fuck because I say what most Yankee fans are thinking

first for Red Sox

xst for the Jints tank

Royals

sixth for MLB supports Alt-Right!

who still /resd/ here? or is it time we all bail and start watching football like every august

>Boston fans are so insecure they are resorting to false flagging as other fans, and calling themselves a paper tiger
kek

Brady Singer is ours

Who can stop the WINDIANS?

I was a Reds fan ever since I saw Scooter Gennett's home runs cycle.

>Devers' homered on a 102.8 mph fastball. Baseball Savant has that as the highest velo pitch to yield a HR in Statcast era.

Leave it to Devers

The Boston Paper Tigers.

Same here. I can't believe redditors will even try to dispute all the proof that Scotter Gennett hit for the Home Run Cycle

Indians fans were throwing a tantrum all last thread. The insecurity is disgusting.

>tfw the yankees are more like the patriots and the red sox are more like the giants

how come both cities have their meme evil empire team and loveable heroes team to root for?

This post was bad 3 minutes ago and it's still bad right now.

But the yankees have only won 1 championship in the last 17 years, while the patriots have won 5 in the same amount of time.

I don't think the two are comparable.

>tfw the yankees are more like the patriots and the red sox are more like the giants

how come both cities have their meme evil empire team and loveable heroes team to root for?

Indians fans have literally never posted in /mlb/, which is how the no fans meme started. I highly doubt all of them came out of the woodworks just to obsess over the Red Sox fan.

That's exactly something a cancerous Sox fan would do.

still /resd/ here, phamalam
dreading CTEgg season, tbqhwyf
invest so much in baseball over a long season,and get annoyed with the fact that football games only have 10 minutes of live action and way too many (((commercials)))
not to mention, the bungholes just let me down every year

Remember the last time the Mariners made the playoffs? It was all the way back in 9/11. When the towers collapsed so did their world series dreams.

The Yankees have won twice in that span, user.

MARINERS!

Thanks Osama

Not even half as many as the patriots

9/11 part 2 happened in Boston when the Windians swept the Paper Tigers.

A triple falseflag is when an indians fan makes a post pretending to be a red sox fan. Thus one here: .>>.. ..But in that false red sox post, the poster makes it seem as if a red sox fan is pretending to be a indians fan at an attempt to deflect from the humiliation being endured to somehow make this about boston.

It's fucking cerebral.

It's only a matter of time until some other random team, like the A's, become obsessed with the Red Sox randomly.

after 2013, i started to view the Red Sux as more of an evil empire team than the bankees.
they're both supremely evil for their sunday night games that rival DMV wait times

>HERE'S A WRONG STATEMENT
>Here's a correction
>YEAH WELL IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER I'M RETARDED

fuck

What's with this Indians obsession with Boston?

i really wish i could sit and chat with dick williams 1v1 and get the honest answers from him. what's it gonna take to get this team competitive again? and how much money is castellini willing to fork out? is there a legit plan in place or is this team on cruise control?

Yank fans, we know it's you throwing the temper tantrum. You can stop LARPing, it's okay to be upset that your team sold the farm for a playoff push and then fell off a cliff.

Bostonians shitposting

They said their from Cleveland though.

>Post as Indian fans for the past two hours
>"HAHA I SWEAR THEY'RE ACTUALLY YANKEE FANS"
wew, the Red Sox shitposting has become more complex. How many false flags deep are we know?

streamable.com/gv93j

never seen anything like it before in my life

Kek, stay obsessed with the Windians. It's our year.

Yes red sox fans started shitposting because they won a game

It's not just yank fans jumping ship like they do every season

yaks fans truly are pathetic. I don't want any of you to reply to my posts anymore.

Updated list of teams that never won a world series

1. Indians
2. Mariners
3. Padres
4. Brewers
5. Nationals
6. Rangers
7. Astros
8. Rockies
9. Rays

If you're a fan of 1 of these 9 teams you have no right to brag ever.

>the Red Sox are mad because the Indians won
>t-the Indians are mad! S-swearsies

oh shit, now DG and/or a wannabe DG has a red sox trip after he's worn out his cubs/astros ones

Indians fans ITT acting like this false-flag shitposting is a big deal. Calm down guys.
You people sure do get excited.

Lmao fuck off with that bullshit. The Red Sox objectively have the best Rotation, bullpen, and closer in all of baseball. They had the best lineup last season, and it'll get back to form later this season.

>tfw last high picks were Posey Bumgarner and Lincecum

we gonna make it

yes red sox fans are upset that the indians dropped TB back another game

that makes perfect sense in your mind

kek stay obsessedd

>never won a world series
>Indians

Here comes some chowderhead to take the bait and probably rage for another dozen posts.
Cleveland was a fucking mistake.

we'll take Brice Turang then

>bullpen

what if new york never recovers from this

i mean they dont have a single team in the whole state that is a competitor this year

what if this feeling just sits with them and never goes away

>le epic yankees closer meme

youtu.be/_9KxHOLQ40A

>rotation

Best I can do for closer is 7th inning on

>era

This.

Sort by wins dumb faggot.

Mets desu senpai

>Yankees - 27 World Series Titles in ~120 years (5 in our lifespans)
>Giants - 4 Super Bowl Wins ~60 years (all in our lifespan)

>Red Sox - 8 World Series Titles in ~120 years (3 in our lifespans)
>Patriots - 5 Super Bowl Wins in ~60 years (all in our lifespans)

I'm not seeing it. In terms of history I see a vastly superior New York baseball team and a better by a minuscule New England football team. Only thing Yankees and Patriots have in common is that they are synonyms.

>chapman blew yet another loss against the red sox

kiss it yaks haha

It's sorted by it, use those eyes God gave you and look at the other ones. CG, W SHO, ER, R, K and BAA. Cleveland leads in all to Boston

i don't exactly know how to fix an entire pitching staff
having a pitching coach as manager usually makes that happen.
not sure price is the guy, though. really liked his fire at first, but we don't seem to be getting better.
the biggest mistake i can point to was locking up bailey over cueto. even when they first made that decision, i was kinda scratching my head.
bailey had thrown two no-hitters in two seasons but was excruciatingly average the rest of the time.
cueto never threw no-hitters, but he consistently mowed down just about every lineup he faced.
we have won in some trades (leake and byrd for duvall), got rid of some deadweight (bruce). i still think they shoulda kept phillips around, if not just as a presence in the locker room, but scooter is producing more than him, so i suppose it's a trade off.
just kinda wish we would chart a course, even if that means intentional tanking, it's not "honorable" or whatever, but I find it better than just aimlessly drifting between slightly competitive and total joke

To be fair the Patriots constantly cheat, but the league covers their asses outside of slapping them on the wrist for the shit they get caught red handed for.

What about the Celtics having 17 titles to the Knicks two titles?

>w-we get to beat up on the rebuilding white sox, check out our pitcher wins!
kek can't break far from .500 tho for some reason
why is that

>caring about basketball

>Chapman is worthless.
This man is like Dusty Baker, but he only breaks pitchers he knows he's going to lose to free agency. Expect him to run Arrieta into the ground during this year's playoff run.

sweetie, the Indians have less wins than the Red Sox

Bullpen wins
1. Dodgers & Angels & Astros & Blue Jays
5. Mariners & Royals
Rotation Wins
1. Dodgers
2. Nationals
3. Colorado
4. Cardinals & Indians

>rebuilding
They're literally throwing games and losing them on purpose.

>playoff run.

that's the point

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you self promoting your twitter account or something

yeah like comment and subscribe

>Boston pitching has allowed 3 grand slams
>Cleveland none

twitter.com/section10pod/status/896957721626501120

This is the single greatest video I've seen this year

Best players of all 30 teams in their entire history

Anaheim: Mike Trout
Arizona: Luis Gonzalez
Atlanta: Greg Maddux
Baltimore: Frank Robinson
Boston: Ted Williams
Cubs: Sammy Sosa
White Sox: Paul Konerko
Cleveland: Jim Thome
Colorado: Todd Helton
Detroit: Ty Cobb
Miami: Gincarlo Stanton
Houston: Jeff Bagwell
Kansas City: George Brett
Los Angeles: Clayton Kershaw
Miluwakee: Ryan Braun
Minnesota: Kirby Puckett
Mets:Tom Seaver
Yankees: Babe Ruth
Oakland: Dennis Eckersly
Philadelphia: who gives a shit?
Pittsburg: Roberto Clemente
St Louis: Albert Pujols
San Diego: Tony Gwynn
San Francisco: Barry Bonds
Seattle: Ken Griffey Jr.
Tampa Bay: David Price
Texas: Josh Hamilton
Toronto: Dave Winfield
Washington: Bryce Harper

I actually didn't know this one, Cleveland has the fewest blown saves of any team

indians fans are fucking annoying

>Houston
>not Craig Biggio

>David Price
>Not Longoria or Wade fucking Boggs

is that chapman's gf???

>Washington: Bryce Harper
gross

GREATEST STEROID ABUSERS IN MLB HISTORY

1. Barry Bonds
2. Alex Rodriguez
3. Roger Clemons
4. Mark McGwire
5. Rafael Palmero
6. David Ortiz
7. Sammy Sosa
8. Andy Pettite
9. Jose Canseco
10. Ryan Braun

>Best players of all 30 teams in their entire history
>only lists 29 teams
what did he mean by this

>David Ortiz over Jose Cancesco

die

Can you really blame me for forgetting the Cincinnati Reds? Does Barry Larkin need to be mentioned?

>fans of a team being sad when their team loses, something that happens to at least one sports fan every single day

whats so special about it other than the fact it was recorded? you go on youtube you can see a bunch of videos of fans having meltdowns after their sports team loses

My team doesn't lose.

kek, /mlb/ eternally obsessed with the Windians.

whats your team?

Tebow

>roidyan braun over yount
I bet braun is the only brewer you even know faggot

>picking Larkin over Bench or Rose