ITT: We list phrases we'd yell after murdering Jo Cox

ITT: We list phrases we'd yell after murdering Jo Cox.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlFnJkLdzWM
vine.co/v/evK1hw6Hh1q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CHECKEM

"This one is for the holocaust"

"you are dead because I have killed you".

Allahu Akbar!

ISRAEL FIRST

"hitler did nothing wrong"

THE FARAGES SEND THEIR REGARDS!

That's for being a woman!

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Ooga booga muh dips da doo.

"For you"

Free Palestine!

ALLAH AKHBAR

GOYIM ARE CATTLE

"Tell Allah im coming for you next"

Hilldawg sends her regards
or
People die when they are killed

FUCKING FASCIST! YOU SHOULD HAVE LET IN MORE REFUGEES

>This attack is a false flag!

Then I strip naked run into traffic, having drawn the pepsi logo all over myself in sharpie. Let them figure that one out in relation to the vote.

YAAAATEYARUZE

I DONE A BAD THING

I'M KILLING YOU, SO I GUESS THAT MEANS YOU WIN!

kuk

RULOE BONGISTAN RULE THE WAVES

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Actually, I'd yell "Britain first!"
It would be obvious to everyone that the whole act was a lowly attempt to soil the name of the Brexit voters, and more people would vote Brexit as a result.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR DUMPING CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIKKIN FROGS GAY!!!"

Dissapointing pol,
There's only one phrase.
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I DINDU NUFFIN WRONG I AM A GOOD BOI

"People die when they are killed"

JUMANGI

God save the Queen!

GARBAGE DAY!

CHINA PLS

This is job for Ben Garrison

Correct ones

"You win."

I AM IN NO WAY RELATED TO ANY RIGHT WING GROUPS NOR AM I VOTING TO LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION!

I'd yell this URL
youtube.com/watch?v=dlFnJkLdzWM

vine.co/v/evK1hw6Hh1q

>pepsi logo > south korea > south korea hates japan > japan roughly relates to east asia as the uk relates to europe > you opposed brexit
There

Take that Trayvon!

"This gun actually worked" or "yolo" is what the kids say these days isn't it.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

The Jews did this!

"fuck, you walked right in front of that Muslim!'

she dun goofed

Why are the media jews not reporting the fact that the killer was a nut job who was having an altercation with another man when Jo Cox heard the commotion outside and came out and got between them?
Wrong place, wrong time.

HEIL MERKEL

NEVER AGAIN

I'M JUST AN AMERICAN TOURIST

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i like those one

i'd go for the good old allah snackbar tho

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE!

I came.

REEEEEEEEE

RELAX YOU ARE MERELY A SECONDARY CASUALTY OF WAR

Fuck Brexit, vote remain! Better in than out!

BIGLY

Please clap

DO YOU SUPPORT ME BEING SHOT?

'I like to shift gorls'

Fuck. I thought it was Trump.

Jaime Lannister sends his regards.

GRIFFIN SENDS HIS REGARDS,
FOR BRITANNIA

Oh goyim! I'll just blame it on the mudshits in Palestine.