/trans/ shitty revival edition

Where are all the /trans/ lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloom.bg/2uEWvDg
fcbarcelona.es/futbol/primer-equipo/noticias/2017-2018/fichaje-paulinho-comunicado-fc-barcelona
youtube.com/watch?v=MISXCuCREPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/trans/
Died from post surgery complications.
RIP 2017-2017
#jesuistrans #transunited #dabs

I really, really love /trans/ lads

Seriously what happened? Haven't been here since Friday

i'm in trans lads

New day new thread meme killed trans

#dab4/trans/

/epl/

have you apologised yet?

I'll always remember where I was, the day Morata scored

>lacazette scored
>morata goal + asssit
>lukaku two goals
I wish we could have kept calling them flops for a bit longer.

Any news on Qtinho or Dabele to Barcelona?

there's cl playoffs this week
Hoffenheim - Liverpool on tuesday
Nice - Napoli on wednesday

who else cant wait for /team of the week/?

I bet it'll involve all the strikers that scored on their debuts in some weird 2-2-6 formation

>mfw it slips

------De Gea
-Salah Ward Davies
----Firmino Alli
Vardy Morata Lacazette
---Lukaku Giroud

Reckon he'll have Rooney in there somewhere

>trans is back
based

/epl/ sucks because people actually care about their teams in there

/epl/ is dead. the age of /prem/ has begun

or Mounie or Pogba or Vokes

can't wait to see mounie talked of like he's some unknown

Reminder Klopp has only ever won trophies when Van Gaal the club killer was in charge of Dortmund's only competition.

He will never win anything at Liverpool, and the only thing he has celebrated was a 2-2 draw to West Brom.

nice digits

>Big Ben set to be silenced for FOUR YEARS from next Monday as restoration work begins

who is left?
>Kane
>Not a three season wonder
KEK

Even Salah scored lmao

hope its louder when its done

hope they dont silence little ben too

Mounie and Rooney as well

>Chicaflop

>Stoke to complete loan deal for PSG forward Jese later today - Sky sources.

Chica was our best player. He will score next week 100%

How will Londoners know when to pray to allah?

>tfw you get 150 million euros for le occasional blooter manlet

and replace him with...?

Insigne la

i think we can all agree of all of them lacazette is the only one we can still call shit

A net spend trophy

>Inter Milan are reportedly interested in Manchester City players Eliaquim Mangala and Nicolas Otamendi to replace Medel and Murillo.

Lanzini is genuinely their target.

cant see this happening with pep going to a 3atb more frequently

*signs van dijk and i.martinez*

>Liverpoo let it slip to Hoffenheim and lose CL football
>Liverpoo jews lose leverage on Coutinho and Coutinho finally leaves for Barcelona at 90 million pounds
Make it happen Kek-sama.

>Chelsea are reportedly willing to listen to an offer from Barcelona for Eden Hazard, but will not sell him for anything less than €120m.

Chelsea are reportedly considering a late swoop for Inter winger Ivan Perisic, but will have to fend off Man Utd in their bid to land the Croatian ace.

>Man Utd have reportedly rejected a bid from Tottenham for forward Anthony Martial, although it hasn’t been revealed how much their offer was.

Man Utd are reportedly prepared to match the £36.5m release clause in the contract of Barcelona ace Sergi Roberto to take him to Old Trafford.

>Tottenham are reportedly keen to swoop for Lazio ace Keita Balde after he was snubbed for his side’s Supercoppa Italiana clash with Juventus on Sunday.

Barcelona are reportedly set to increase their offer for Borussia Dortmund ace Ousmane Dembele to a staggering €140m in the next week or so.

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is lining up a move for Schalke and Germany player Maximilian Meyer as a potential replacement for want-away star Philippe Coutinho, should the midfielder secure a move to Barcelona, according to the Mirror.

Manchester United have been given a big boost in their attempts to lure French striker Antoine Griezmann to the club, as the player has said that he could be tempted to leave should the Spanish side sell goalkeeper Jan Oblak, as per the Express.

>Arsenal are set to be dealt a huge blow in their attempts to sign Real Madrid and Spain U21’s star Marco Asensio, with the midfielder set to use the Gunners’ interest in him to secure a new deal with the La Liga side, as per Diario Gol.

PSG are eyeing-up a deal for highly-rated Monaco midfielder Fabinho, which could set the Ligue 1 side back more than £55M, with the former French champions also very keen to secure a deal for Fabinho’s teammate Kylian Mbappe, as per ESPN.

>Chelsea are reportedly willing to listen to an offer from Barcelona for Eden Hazard, but will not sell him for anything less than €120m.
thats a good idea for Chelsea, selling more players

>Sporting accept £32m + bonuses for Carvalho from West Ham
blimey

Liverpool have told Emre Can he is not going anywhere, despite on-going contractual disputes. The midfielder has been on Juventus’ wish-list, with the Serie A champions expected to lodge a £23m bid for the German.

>Arsenal have reportedly been rocked by the news that Mesut Ozil has offered his services to Barcelona, while Thomas Lemar won’t be joining the Gunners.

Less than a month after Paris Saint-Germain made Neymar the most expensive player of all time, they’re ready to repeat the trick with Kylian Mbappe.

>Tottenham are reportedly lining up a £28m offer for want-away Ajax defender Davinson Sanchez after he was left out of the squad for the club’s 2-1 loss to Heracles, amid rumours he told senior staff he “was not in the right frame of mind to play”.

Jack Wilshere is being targeted by West Ham, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth after resigning to the fact his days at Arsenal are numbered. Attacker Lucas Perez is also set to leave The Emirates after failing to impress in his first season with the Gunners.

>Chelsea are prepared to hand over £60m for Juventus full-back Alex Sandro whilst a second bid for Leicester’s Danny Drinkwater seems imminent, according to The Telegraph.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has reportedly identified Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne (60m) as the ideal replacement for Philippe Coutinho.

>Barcelona are targeting Argentine winger Angel Di Maria as the player to replace Neymar, following the Brazilian’s world-record move to PSG, however due to the poor relationship between the clubs following the winger’s move, agreeing a deal for Di Maria may prove to be difficult, as per Sport.

Spanish giants Barcelona are set to turn their attentions to Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen, following Liverpool’s unwillingness to sell Brazilian midfielder Philippe Coutinho

>Barcelona are reportedly set to secure the signing of midfielder Paulinho in a deal worth €40m, with the Brazilian set to arrive in Spain on Monday.

The board must really hate Conte, when they're trying this hard to justify sacking him

If they hated him they would have sided with Costa.

Pissed off with Klopp yet, Liverpool fans?

>Costa goes public on you acting like a twat telling main striker to fuck off over text
>receive a fresh gazumping on Lukaku
>reluctantly have to pick the striker you didn't rate at Juventus
>Club sell your best CM to direct rival and give you an injured meme player from Monaco as replacement
>throw away community shield because you put your GK as second choice for penalties who then takes a goal kick
>get beat by Burnley at home whilst having your best CB banned for 3 matches and now best CM banned for next match vs Tottenham.
>Club now open to selling your best forward

Don't forget
>will lose his hair

Lots of papers reporting this. Barca have gotten lucky if this is true. They're desperate for someone like him. I've seen some Liverpool fans say they hope it's true, but any Barca deal for Hazard would be independent from their pursuit of Coutinho. Just like Dembele is.

Lads what the fuck are we gonna do?! We won't know what time it is to watch the footy!

What a lazy op.

hope Jese is signed in time to have his career ended by kolasinac again

What are you talking about?

bloom.bg/2uEWvDg

Barcelona buy Eden Hazard and Coutinho

1. United
2. Spurs
3. City
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Everton
7. Liverpool

>Spurs
>Second

Are ya having a fooking laugh m8?

imagine not rating Cyriel Dessers

Manchester United win the premier league
Real Madrid win the CL
Arsenal knocked out in the semis in the Europa League
Chelsea miss out on CL qualifiers by 9 points (Conte sacked at Christmas)
Everton win the second merseyside derby 4-0 which brings them above Liverpool in the table and it stays that way

Being serious for a moment, Chelsea absolutely can't let Costa go for free. Players already have too much power, you can't allow one of them to be freed from his contract simply because he acted like a child.

Hazard is a pussy and doesnt have the mentality to succeed at Barcelona. He will be ripped apart for being a lazy faggot which he gets away with at Chelsea.

They sign a few players before deadline day don't worry

Erikson will have the season of his life

atletico offered like 20m didn't they?

uh oh

i'm not sure that it was costa who acted like a child

Yes. It definitely was Costa.

They did, but now nothing is being said about that anymore.

lmao

fcbarcelona.es/futbol/primer-equipo/noticias/2017-2018/fichaje-paulinho-comunicado-fc-barcelona

>Man City are playing a friendly tomorrow
cool

Former Spurs' Paulinho?

I agree about him being a pussy but I think it's be the perfect place for him. He'd enjoy playing in Messi's shadow as a side-player.

>two transfer windows in a row angling for a move to atletico/china
>shocked he gets told to fuck off after the second time

Not saying conte doesn't have some hand in this but this was mostly costas doing

Yes

Tottenham will fight for top 4 this season. They're playing half of their games at stadium they never win at.

if only they had him yesterday

>Semedo
>Paulinho
>Coutinho
this the beginning of the end for Barca

Hi Negredo.

Of Course, I am coming to Besiktas

They get top 4.

North Korea will invade the South on 27th of August this month and Son will also be sent to fight.

(he dies a month later)

*billy dabs in your direction*

youtube.com/watch?v=MISXCuCREPE

So which Ethiopian team is he going on loan to?

Why don't barca at least go after talented young players?

spain has release clauses so they wouldn't even spend that much

its Stoke

>nermans going to leave if we dont sign his friend
>hurry up and get him signed
>too late
>sign him anyway

top zozzle

link says EPL so...

they cheaped out on asensio and ceballos already

Yeah the Ey up duck Premier League

I don't like watching Barcelona fall apart lads.

And Martinez, they pussied out on him and he was only £30m

the eritrean premier league giants red sea fc is my guess

NEVER gets old lad

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA IT'S EVEN FUNNIER THE 100003995995TH TIME
YOU'RE TOTALLY NOT AN AUTIST KEK

>give out shitposts all the time
>cant take one
typical Aussie desu

>one

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA THE JOKES NEVER STOP WITH THIS ONE

PAULINHO FUCKING PAULINHO
JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJJEEJJEJEJEJEJEEJJEEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJJEJEJ

>€40M for Paulinho

United should activate Messi's clause, he probably wants to leave now

Where do you honestly see Newcastle finishing this season?

16th

14-17