Why are female action heroes seem so cranky and bitter...

Why are female action heroes seem so cranky and bitter? They rarely have a sense of humour and are never the butt of the joke. Why can't we get a heroine who's a bit more chill and relax like Han Solo, Deadpool or Star Lord?

Because you are watching badly written messes. If you want real good action heroine watch Resident Evil films that PWSA directed. Milla's Alice is thousand times more human than Rey.

>making a female character with flaws
Hope you like the PC police on your ass

Women don't have sense of humor.

they were perfect, only alt right losers are mad at those movies. get over it, its almost 2017 and age of white men is over, we need more diversity and less of white male who was overrepresented in everything. we need to promotoe multiculturalism, feminism and antiracism and its not possible if entertainment is full of bigots.

>If you want real good action heroine watch Resident Evil films

Yes? Do you have actual critique of how Alice is written or are you just parroting some shit you read in Metacritic despite never watching the films PWSA directed?

Yeah but this is fiction, I don't want to see boring women on screen too. I get plenty of that in real life.

Yes I've seen most of those movies

not only is the writing and the action awful, Milla can't act.

I'm very upset that you're right. Because Alice is a pretty shitty mary sue, and yet somehow she manages to be superior to Rey and fuckface.

She was built up to a Mary Sue and then deconstructed in the films. When you say "pretty shitty Mary Sue" it's pretty hard to get what you mean.

Okay, now give the critique of where her writing is faulty in comparison to Rey since you've seen the PWSA directed films.

the character is completely bland despite trying to give her a backstory and a reason to care about her

it really might just have been Milla's acting but the movies in general were god awful so I don't know if a better actress could've done a better job

>the character is completely bland despite trying to give her a backstory and a reason to care about her
At least, despite your terrible opinion, they try which you can't say about Rey. "I bypassed the character development" ain't just a meme but good summary of the character.

I've never defended Rey mate

>the Resident Evil movies are bad
>terrible opinion

how did you become such a turbopleb?

t. Metacritic tells me my opinions.

>everyone disagrees with me these movies are really kino
>everyone is stupid but me I'm the kinomaster and much more intelligent than any film watcher alive

I've never seen anyone defend those movies though so at least you get bonus points for your autism there

So that's your opinion? Because some Metacritic and IMDB plebs dislike them, you think they're bad? The fact you lean on this makes me think you never saw them.

Could they be better? Yes. Are they worth watching, thematically sound, with good action set pieces? Yes.

Give 'em a fair chance m8.

I've only seen that type of heroine in video games, unfortunately.

>strawmanning this hard

literally no one but you has ever thought these movies were good on any objective kino scale

they make money but so does a lot of mindless shlock

>Uses kino unironically.
>refers to "everyone thinks" consensus
stay close minded, plebeian.

Femininity is looked down upon.

Korra is better than Rey desu.

Pretty much any female lead is better than Rey.

calm down gothmog

>Why can't we get a heroine who's a bit more chill and relax like Han Solo, Deadpool or Star Lord?

Those are not STRONK female characters.

She never stops being a Mary Sue, what are you talking about? Alice in the RE films is ridiculous. She's pretty much Neo at this point.

As a protagonist she's ok just like the RE movies, not bad or very good, cool enough to watch on a lazy adternoon