I want to be a police officer. Is it redpilled? Is it smart or stupid?

I want to be a police officer. Is it redpilled? Is it smart or stupid?

>I want to be a police officer.

Why?

You don't really want to become a police officer, do you OP?

I'm not sure myself. I can't figure out why.

Why do you say it like that?

i just want to beat people up

I have always wanted to be a cop.

An american cop, so I can shoot gun

pow pow!

Seems like a lot of work with shit hours shit pay shit retirement benefits.

Unless ya'll in the states have cushier pay.

begone traitor you are not welcome here

Depends on the state but you have permission to seize pretty much anything/everything you want from citizens without reporting it. Who's going to believe a criminal if small amounts of cash and phones/laptops/tablets disappear? No one...that's who.

That alone would be an incentive for me to become a police officer. If I wasn't a business owner I would have been a police officer explicitly to abuse and control those around me.

>20copswithnogunsrunningfrommanwithknifeinbritain.webm

I don't know what benefits are, but the pay is medium for my area..

As bluepilled as they come. Enjoy.

South Carolina. Church shooting area actually - but the nicer part of town with 1 murder a year.

Explain

Do you or don't you? For some people it comes naturally, what else do you want to do besides being a police officer?

I find it hard to believe cops aren't redpilled as fuck.

go for it

Cops are statist cucks, become a sheriffs deputy if you have a sheriffs department in your county.

How long have you been living under a rock? Do you not see the fundraisers and shit the cops in Canada do? They're the definition of bluepilled.

As for the US, much like the rest of the world, just look how they often let criminals go because they fear racism allegations. How is that redpilled exactly? Beside, how is enforcing shit like global surveillance on american citizens not the bluepillest?

Yes, I THINK I want to. If not a police officer, coast guard or electrician (electrician strictly because it's going to be in demand and pays well)

Cops here are based.

Constructive comment, thank you. Why Sheriff over general Police?

it put food on the table and you still get to shoot people if you can some how get the person that you want to shoot to pose some kind of threat to you on your chest cam

Cops work for cities, cities are generally run by corrupt leftists.

Do you want to work for the government, or the people of your state?

Go for it op. I have a master degree and I love every second of my job as a LEO. I couldn't do a bullshit office job anymore.