Sup Forums is not tumbl-

yep those are albums

i see 5 good albums

nice chart check out slowdive

maybe 7 of those are tumblr
Sup Forums is bad, but it's not because it's tumblr

bump

Low is a meme.

Station to Station and Hunky Dory are so much better.

TMS, MPP, AA, TDS and Homogenic

Where is Blonde on Blonde you fucking plebeian

>AA

That's how I know this post is bait.

lel

If one of your favorite album appears on this chart, unironically kill yourself.

The fact the Art Angels is lauded on Sup Forums automatically makes this place tumblr

> not liking things because they are popular

yep

>popular means bad.
>Disregarding artistic integrity due to something. becoming somewhat popular on the internet.
>Being a faggot contrarian.

This. Bob dylan destroys indie rock garbage

Favorite has different implications.

good post

they aren't popular, they are hipster stuff

They aren't popular? A lot of these albums are literally among the best selling albums ever. And even for the ones that aren't, calling any of these not popular is very obviously retarded.

>Darkside Of The Moon
>Velvet Underground & Nico
>Ok Computer
>Kanye West
>David Bowie
>Joy division
>Kate Bush
>Beach Boys
>Talking Heads

What country are you in where none of these are well known and popular?

OK
taking out the TRUE classics from this chart: Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Bob Dylan and The Beach Boys; taking out the special classic cases that were destroyed by the hipsters: Radiohead, Kate Bush, Joy Division, Talking Heads and Velvet Underground; and taking out the usual normie garbage: Kayne West and Frank Ocean...
the rest is just a bunch of literally whos for the average musical listener that for their underground obscurity gained popularity around hipsters

why are you still replying to this thread

Well then you're only talking about 5 of the albums on the chart.....

>everything on that chart is popular except for the ones that are popular

I have never heard anyone off of Sup Forums or reddit talk about The Velvet Underground

m8 the only obscure stuff I recognize by looking the art cover (already taking out the populars I mentioned) are Neutral Milk Hotel and My Bloody Valentine because of the constant circlejerk flood about these albums, if wasn't for this I still would have no idea about both
the others are even more obscure than this that you can tell just by looking at the shit art cover

If you're from the UK and Ireland than anyone with an interest within music will have heard of MBV.

you don't know what you're talking about, do you?

brainlet

i don't care what fucking website likes them, all of these are good

*most of these
there's still some shit here.

who put Bork in there