What do Serbs, Slovenes, Macedonians and Montenegrins think about anti-Russian alliance "Intermarium"?

What do Serbs, Slovenes, Macedonians and Montenegrins think about anti-Russian alliance "Intermarium"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
youtube.com/watch?v=9Pk3J3gpkGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre
euractiv.sk/clanky/buducnost-eu/ivan-korcok-ak-si-mame-vybrat-medzi-uniou-a-v4-vyberieme-si-uniu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remove the balkans,Moldova,Ukraine,Romania and Bulgaria and this is good

Irredentism and pannationalism are mental illness
Russia will pay for peddling panslavism

>macedonians slovenes and montenegrins are now russian therefore we go in with tanks to protect them

fuck off Ivan

>belarus in anti russian alliance
>serbia in anti russian alliance
sure thing lol

Its good. FUCK OFF KREMLIN.

Serbs would never do it

Serbs won't do it 100%

Belarus would prefer to remain neutral, being the meatshield for either party is a very bad prospect.

>crimea is still ukrainian in ops pic

Won't work because Ukrainians and Belarusians hate Poland and Poles.

>m-muh opressive Pan Polak
>mmuh szlachta, muh nobility
They don't realise that they're doing what Ruskie wants them to lmao

Anything anti-polish from their side is caused by ruskie propaganda. Ruskies are afraid of Polish influence over Ukraine and Belarus.

Butthurtbeltotron

i can say that this is very false, polish and ukrainians have many things in common and love eachother for it

Serbs here love Russian cock so they probably don't like it.

>russia calling anyone butthurt
m-m-uh f-fashisty!

You forgot Lithuanian butthurt to Poland (at least on Sup Forums)

When?

>Lithuanian butthurt
normal people here like if not love Poland lol, everyone goes to shop there, the only thing we disagree on is history

>Butthurtbeltotron
t.Member of Americas Butthurt belt.

Šūdlenkis

America is an honorary member of the butthurt belt.

Why are Lithuanian posters here so pissy about Poland then?

proved my point, ruskie

Šūdlenkis, go back to Pooland

It's one autist.
The same that spams /balt/ in every thread and anime shit.

I'm from Masuria and the Lithuanian teenagers that come here to play with our kids are friendly and try to speak half-polish half-lithuanian. Sometimes you can even understand each other.

Top lads. And their girls are pretty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BATLICS

most of Lithuanians here are also into anime, don't mind traps and are autistic

whatever you see posted by Lithuanians here 99% you will never hear on the streets by normal people

I'm not even Polish you autist

what was your implication?

Šūdlenkis

also
>replying to a Russian flag
>10 minutes later a Serbian flag pops up in defense
beautiful

t. Šūdšūdis

>BALThurt countries calling anyone butthurt

We just sanction Putin's friends and confiscate your spy compounds. Your country is the one taking about nukes, filling the internet with paid trolls and bitching about NATO despite making it clear former Soviet republics that joined were smart.

>Serbutthurtia replying to anyone regarding butthurt

Šūdlenkis, why won't you and the rest of your half polish half belarusian larpers fuck off from my country?

I didn't call any country butthurt, mind reading my reply again?

Besides, how does one cancel out the other?

and here I hoped there would never be a Lithuanian version of ikibey
this is overkill

Šūdlenkis subhuman, go masturbate to your hero

Why are you posting that piece of shit with shitroach ribbon? Are you okay?

>Us Lithuanians love Poland!
t. tomashevsky

>respond to an American
>he types a whole tirade full of brainwashed propaganda
Like I said, an honorary member. America is an Eastern European country in disguise.

>Why yes, us """"""Lithuanians""""""" love Poland and the Polish people!

>Lithuania and Poland eternal allies!

>Us "Lithuanians" love Poland!
t. Janek

>Anything anti-polish from their side is caused by ruskie propaganda
Actually it's the opposite. Anything anti-Russian from their side is caused by Polish propaganda. Kiev is a mother of Russian cities and it is our clay and everything who lives here is actually brainwashed Russian. Petlura's legacy won't pass, Jerzhi.

>Kiev is a mother of Russian cities and it is our clay and everything who lives here is actually brainwashed Russian.
Kiev Rus has nothing to do with Russia, my dear mongolian thrall.

>At first Uzbeg did not want to empower Moscow. In 1327, the Baskaki Shevkal, cousin of Uzbeg, arrived in Tver from the Horde, with a large retinue. They took up residence at Aleksander's palace. Rumors spread that Shevkal wanted to occupy the throne for himself and introduce Islam to the city. When, on 15 August 1327, the Mongols tried to take a horse from a deacon named Dyudko, he cried for help and a mob of furious people fell on the Tatars and killed them all. Shevkal and his remaining guards were burnt alive. Thus Uzbeg Khan began backing Moscow as the leading Russian state. Ivan I Kalita was granted the title of grand prince and given the right to collect taxes from other Russian potentates. The Khan also sent Ivan at the head of an army of 50,000 soldiers to punish Tver

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

>not being able to see the difference between government agendas and normal people
>everyone who loves Poland is actually a Russian minority but Russians also hate Poles and Poles hate Russians but it all makes sense somehow
funny enough the edgy pol type alt-right anime lovers like you fall for divide and conquer the easiest
that pseudo polish russian puppet seems to be quite useful for kremlin after all, whenever a positive emotions are shown towards poland he is easily picked and used by anti polans as an example and represantive of all poles even though polish people in Poland barely even know about him

I am still not sure why you post pictures of him because he has literally 0 influance in Polish government and is not responsible for any decisions they take, he is literally kind of Polish version of Zhirinovsky but not even closely so edgy

>Hey Poland do you want Wilno back by the way?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pk3J3gpkGY
B-Braise Boland!

It's not like Lithuanians didn't murder Poles first, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre

post your ruskie face, vanya. i know you're ruskie.

>Kiev Rus has nothing to do with Russia, my dear mongolian thrall.
Well Pushkin was right, you should have been exterminated during your rebellions.

>Why yes us "Lithuanians" love Poland for almost destroying our language and taking our capital away and who are trying to do it again

I see no argument.

Kiev Rus has nothing to do with Muscovy and later Russia. Deal with it.

t. goes outside twice a year for picrel

test

>Poles don't vote for the most Pro-Russian party and didn't almost vote in a literal commie in the last electio-
>But yeah us "Lithuanians" love Poland

Polish intellectuals strike again.

>Naujoji Vilnia largely consists of mostly Poles
>Votes for Savi i savus
>But yeah us "Lithuanians" love Boland :DDDDDDDDDDD

>TIL tutejszy are Poles and not Russian manipulated minority
>TIL people from Vilnius represent Poland
Vanya strikes again

>the polish apologist has no arguments
>the p-p-poles in lithuania are not the real poles!

> t-tutejszy!

Poles in Lithuania aren't Polish citizens you dumbfuck, it's not the Poland that manipulates their own minority to vote for commies jesus christ how dense are you

Even the fact that you still think someone's is going to grab our fucking capital with hundreds of thousands of people in current geopolitical climate is just ridiculous, fucking alt right scum

agreed. only the name rus was partially preserved. kievan rus was basically a completely different country

>Lithuanian partisans were nazis and Poles are our friends!
>Us the real "Lithuanians" love Poland very much
>The Poles living in Lithuania are not poles
tips fedora

no
no
yes

>Russia won't invade Georgi-
>Russia won't invade Ukraine
>You fucking alt right scum how dare you insult my beloved Boland!

Exactly.

Kiev Rus was more mixed. It was West Slavs, East Germanics and East Slavs bound together in one country by Germanic/Viking elite.

>If we have to choose between EU and V4, we'll choose the EU.
euractiv.sk/clanky/buducnost-eu/ivan-korcok-ak-si-mame-vybrat-medzi-uniou-a-v4-vyberieme-si-uniu/

We don't want to partake in that delusional nonsense you call Intermarium. If Poles wants to fuck off from Europe they're welcome to do so, just leave us out of it.

>The people who were Polish in interwar era are not Polish despite them speaking Polish and them claimng to be Polish, despite Poland occupying Vilnius region because of them in the interwar
XDDDDDDDD

yes
yes
yes
rromani-a is a noncountry

>projecting
ah yes, I used to have imaginary arguments with real people and pretend that they would say what I imagine, then argue with them in my mind too
you grow out of it eventually but it's basically caused by inner anger that you never let out
It's nice of you to quote so many things I never wrote

>facts are racist

Yes, aryans must unite and liberate european russian brothers from muscowy asiatic tyrrany.
Jusr imagine this Aryan Respublica.
New Rzechpospolita.

>memes are real
praise KEK

>I have no arguments to support my claim that poles who speak polish are not polish, so I will use namecalling

>ethnicity and nationality are the same

>How dare you make arguments are rebutals to my claims?!?!?
>F-fucking projecting!
>*starts projecting*

>simply claim the Polish (Polish) minority are not Polish citizens
>wtf that's wrong they are Polish
lmoaing at your life

>Speak polish,claim to be polish,want to legalize x,w,q in passports,vote for the pro polish party,poland literally occupied vilnius region because of them
>n-not poles!

Shut the fuck up you are not even slavic btfo

I wouldnt go anti russian, why would i trust americucks?

>so much autism in this thread
I worry for our Lithuanian friends.This can not be healthy.

>pro polish party
>pro polish
>polish
>ribbons of St. George
>Moscow is our friend!
>best friends with Russian alliance party
>>>>>>>>

You can distrust them both you know that,right?

>Just because they are pro-russian it means that they are not the real poles
epic

Minorities tend to cooperate. What's wrong with that? You shouldn't have treated them like shit.

I still don't get how Balts were allowed into the EU when you refuse to grant citizenship to such a large part of your population.

I can't imagine we'd done something like that to our Hungarians or Gypsies.

>those Lithuanian Poles keep voting for Russians and commies
>it's somehow the fault of Republic of Poland, because Poles live there too

you're the antifa slovak im not even arguing with you

>The party that is supported by the polish minority and is literally the polish party and is supported and always goes on meetings with the polish goverment is not polish

yes and social democrats are pro social democracy and conservative party is conservative and Christian xDDDDD

>run out of arguments
>talk about something completly different
wow nice

>conservatives in Lithuania is not conservative and unchristian
>social democrats are not pro social democracy
t. comments in delfi

We're more Aryan than you pham

>be Polish
>create a Polish party because a lot of people are also Polish
>make basic demands such as fucking letters and street names
>now all the Poles like you because you are fighting for them
>that is good because many people are Poles
>meet with Polish politics once in a while
>become Russian puppet because a lot of people are also Russians
>being supported by a lot of people + a lot of people is even better
>now you "represent" even more people under the guise of fighting for their freedoms
>there is a country that borders you that can use that
>no, not Poland
>praise Russia, appear with George's ribbon in public, something that Poland doesnt support in the slightest
>but that's still cool because you "fight for street names and letters"

>Waldemar Tomaszewski, who is the leader of AWPL, is also the leader who is driving those “concerning” activities. Lately he was criticizing the Maidan protests, compared the annexation of Crimea to the case of Kosovo, and was walking around in public with so called George’s Ribbon. His cooperation with the Baltic World magazine, with the Russian speaking minority of the Baltic states being the target audience, has also been a subject of media attention. This magazine is being led by Dmitriy Kondrashov, who is closely tied to inter alia the Regnum agency, founder of which, Modest Kolerov, who is a friend of Vladimir Putin, is involved in providing support e.g. for the Polish Eurasian citizens. And this is not the only person in the Tomaszewski’s circle, who is connected with the Kremlin. Viktor Balakin, ex-KGB major, is an assistant of the AWPL leader in the European Parliament. Currently his place has been taken by Romualda Poshevieckaya, ex-journalist of the Post-Kremlin TV station, Perviy Baltiyskiy Kanal (First Baltic Channel). Number of the suspicious activists who are trying to get into the Vilnius City Council, who are to be elected from a joint list of the AWPL and Russian Alliance, is also very concerning.

t. janek 9000

not an argument

We've already said we'll pick EU over intermarium on any given day

>Intermarium
We will nuke them.

yup, Intermarium states policies basically correspond to Janša's vision of Slovenia, and his government was the only one to make overtures for V4 membership.

finally the poleshit left the thread
reminder that us lithuanians hate poland and poles

>waits an hour to avoid me because he ran out of arguments
not an argument
dont group yourself with Lithuanians, Aleksey

podarkirusskihtsarei.jpg

vatnik tier tb h

>he kept checking the thread every minute to see if I post because he's that autist who wants the final word
go back to poland, pole
literally no one wants you in Lithuania