A reminder that with the Left, if you're not constantly, loudly, speaking out on behalf of their causes...

A reminder that with the Left, if you're not constantly, loudly, speaking out on behalf of their causes, you're the enemy.

Everything always has to be about their narrative. Nothing else is acceptable.

it works tho

Blame the Right for not fighting fire with fire and wanting to always "compromise"

>1 post by this id

It's as if Leftist groupmind compels you always be demonstrating to everyone on social media how progressive you are.

As if, if you don't, the progressive groupmind will begin to think you're one of 'them'

I'm honestly not sure what to do about the Left if you want to take them head on.

If you fight them directly, it makes them more rabid. If you ignore them, they continue to grow and fester and gain cultural influence.

To me, imo, the only way isn't to actually 'fight' them exactly, but to infiltrate their structures and reprogram them into configurations that will transform them into things that eventual become essentially reactionary.

We can not dehumanize a group based on the actions of one extremist. Instead join that group by becoming Gun Owner to defend your loved ones & yourself.
Boodie did her job now do yours. #shootback

So they're more offended at silence from Christians than gunshots from Muslims?

Ok then.

What the fuck.

I can't think of an event I had anything less to do with.

I spoke up and was told that "real gays don't appropriate me trying to jack the tragedy to push my islamophobia"

I'm quietly plotting your demise. Pls no disturb

Why has the voice of "less than 1% of the population" become so loud?

*appreciate
because now 10-15% of the world is "gay"

Oh, shut up

this

>Muslim friends, especially you moderates, please know: We hear your silence so loud.

I'm still waiting for that gay gene to be isolated...

Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?
Can you hear me now?

We already know we're the enemies of the world. Jesus Christ was hated first. It only makes sense that wordly people would hate us too.

Haha. My wife was just showing me a post on her facebook from a rabid leftest who was saying white cis hetero need to shut up let gays and poc speak. "You're drowning out the voices of marginalized people". These people are fucking nuts.

W-we need more funding! D-don't sweat the dinosaur bones with blood by the way, we'll figure that one out too!... Just give us more money so we can twist the data with a clear conscious. Global war- I mean climate change is absolutely abnormal! We must gather more resources for our research to combat this very real issue of having to adapt to a changing world.

Fuck them, you don't have to convice them of nothing. What you should do, it's to fortify a counter ideology, and hang with it with all your strenght. Fuck the cucks.

>if you fight them directly they become more rabid
That is a good thing. Why would anyone side with crazy and voilent people that get easily called out for being hypocrites