Fuck yeah, rock n roll dude!

Fuck yeah, rock n roll dude!

>muh snapchat mindset!

this but unironically

>Jack White

what a meme

i do not understand jack whites appeal his music sounds like a person who have never heard rock music then tries to imitate what he hears on the radio. 1/10 artist

fuck yeah i hate trying to see shit when faggots are waving their iphones around w/max brightness

watch the fucking show and quit worrying about making a "cool" tweet

Y u do dis lil Danzig?

you just described alt rock. can't believe he's still giving shows

reddit trap shills detected

Jack White is a great musician and songwriter. The man lives/eats/breathes music and comes up with some really catchy jams that borrow from all kinds of styles, none of which you soundcloud-loving faggots would ever be able to comprehend or appreciate.

Most people in the industry know his talent. Most plebbit ass normies such as yourselves don't.

but the white stripes were on of the most normie bands of all time, though

i bet you also like the foo fighters

(you)

Not even close. Having a single on mtv2 doesn't make you a normie band. They have a huge catalog that most normies (which includes you) are unaware of.

Nope. Now THAT is a normie band for real. But I dislike them for different reasons. They sound like buttrock to me. Might as well be listening to 3 doors down at that point.

not an argument

>not an argument
Nice meme

not an argument

Reddit loves Jake White.

You are the reddit, user.

You would know this because reddit is your home page.

And you would know that redditors have reddit as their home page because you're from reddit and you know they call reddit the front page of the internet

Point is, if you've ever been to a show of a band/artist you love and you are into the music and feeling good and you gotta few drinks in you and you wanna dance/mosh/go crazy and everyone around is just standing shoulder to shoulder bobbing their heads so they can hold their cell phones up to record, it fucking kills what should have been an awesome show that you paid money to see.

I can understand totally why an artist would request no cellphones for this reason. He isn't the only artist to do this. It used to be a pretty steadfast rule for many artists at one point in time... it didn't get negative press coverage because those artists genres weren't under assault like rock n roll has been for the last 2 decades.

>asking Nickelback
Was he going to say asking alexandria but changed his mind?

taking a few photos is fine but to fiddle about on your phone all night is pompous