What is your ideal society Sup Forums?

What is your vision of a perfect society?

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosystems.net/hell-baked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a multicultural society free of hate and niggers/gypsies

Basically mashing all the western-like cultures together.

If we could get everyone to stop killing each other, I think I'd probably be happy with that.

Vaporize everyone who isn't a part of the anglosphere. Than colonize their empty land.

>be German
>blame climate change on over consumption by humans
>complain world is over populated
>wants no one to kill each other

kill all whites and blacks

No niggers, like Sweden used to be.

Ressource scarcity, yea. That's basically where I see the problem as well.

I'm not some kind of naive fool, but OP was asking about a perfect scenario, and this is mine.

Not that I have any idea how to get there. Best chance we have is space mining or something probably.

A quadripolar world where Imperial powers Elect a one world emperor (akin to the Holy Roman Emperor) with limited Powers from the American empire.

1. Imperial American Republic
- consists of the Americas, Western Europe, England, and a smattering of third world countries and smaller republics (Israel, Turkey, Arab World etc). Religiously Catholic.

2. Russian Empire
Eastern Europe, Western Asia, Smattering of 3rd world nations (Syria, Iran, etc.)

3. Chinese Empire
East and Southeast Asia, India.
4. Pan Arab Secular Superstate
Arab World save fore syria, a russian vassal

Africa would be divided between the three with some independent countries.

A vision of the past, and a now that could have been. Be it not for you, the kike lapdogs and your Anglo bunch of marxist cretins.

How shall you comfort yourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under your knives: who will wipe this blood off you? What water is there for you to clean yourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall you have to invent?

You are literally the whore of babylon.

sharia

That would be Kingdom of Heaven.

this

a world with no ameriniggers niggering up the world.
just one giant whole where america sohuld be on the map

What is your vision of a perfect society?

I can't even make good decisions about my own life. A "perfect society" is certainly not something made by me.

how so?

It's a long story, you'd nearly have to pay me to hear it.

well what do you oppose in that vision

me and 72 virgins (a week)

C E N T R A L I Z A T I O N

Anaco-naturalist society.

>whole

You ALMOST had us, nip.

Society without Islam.

Huxley's "Island"

society without cockroaches

The Imperium.

İslamın sana ne zararı dokundu?

A Constitutional Republic that effectively represents its people and has adequate safeguards against corruption.

I'm beginning to think that a form of technocracy that required at least 50% of the voting population's consent would be the best system, but I know what I previously described is good.

xenosystems.net/hell-baked/