Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/190367794
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit

its not that bad, no blood

Either way it'd be a Christmas miracle

Do you have a cap where it's just her face

did she died?

It's fake. Probably from one of the two movies about her that came out this year.

liar

No, you didn't.

yes i did

No, you didn't.

I figured

Saw Christine and this doesn't look anything like that so it must be the other one.

>Saw Christine and this doesn't look anything like that

Doesn't look like anything to me.

>two movies about her
why? why make a movie about this, let alone two?

women are the primary victims of suicide

The only known footage, kept by the TV station, was destroyed years ago by the producer on hand in order to spare her family in case it was leaked. So where'd you get your copy?

I'm thinking you're full of shit.

Also, there was apparently a lot of blood. It's supposed to have been a very graphic suicide.

sir, I did. do not argue with me and tone down the disrespect.

op here,

here it is: vimeo.com/190367794

get it quick

she was a 29 year old virgin. Can you imagine?

Actually men are more likely to attempt suicide and die from it

Women do it as a cry for attention, often surviving, with general cases numbering far less than men's.

DELET

This is a movie

O SHIT

>often surviving
i think part of that at least is due to women generally going for ODs and wrist slitting and getting it wrong while men blow their heads off with guns or jump off bridges

What is this? I can't click because it's baby Jesus' birthday and I don't want to make him cry.

thats clearly from the movie and you ran it through a dumb instagram "VHS" filter

Not real just a reenactment from the movie

OP is a faggot

Yes

For men it's more of a final decision "nobody cares/life is not worth living, better to end it all"
For women it's often a "hopefully someone who cares stops me and saves me"

>roastie kills herself because chad didn't fuck her

Oh look, a new reaction image for my folder.

yet it's really fucking hard to kill yourself by cutting your wrist since most do it the wrong way.

>meme kills herself because meme didn't meme

you have the full guide I wanna look at it.

Yep. Pretty good read.

insulin way i'm most curious about

5/7

a copy does exist, it was confirmed recently

is it worth a watch?

Thanks for the christmas present

don't kill yourself please

The final exit sounds like the best and easiest, thanks user

But if you do then make it memorable

Kate Plays Christine is a film about an actress, Kate Lyn Sheil, who struggles to develop into the character of Chubbuck. Sheil is pictured above from the film as she prepares for the scene about the suicide

>Kate Plays Christine

People are raving about this film. Worth watching? Is it an actual documentary or is it a docu-drama?

pretty informative. i think it's pretty true about the exit bag. i had friend who passed out trying to talk funny with helium. he said everything just went dark but he was panicking but couldn't do anything.

>is it worth a watch?
I said it was confirmed to exist. It hasn't been released to the public

It's a documentary about an actress struggling to play the role of Christine. The actress is obviously depressed or something so she relates to Christine on some personal level. It's worth watching for the end. Although it's very polarizing.

I'll spoil it. The actress can't pull the trigger, literally and figuratively. She finally says 'fuck it all' and pulls it, looks up and calls the audience (you) and the crew a bunch of sadist. Kinda feminist

I heard that they add odor helium now because this method was so popular

nothing happened.