Patrician Chinese Music

Fellas, I need you to redpill me on Chinese Music. Ever since the country banned hip hop, I've had a fascination with Chinese culture. Post some Chinese music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjE
youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0
youtube.com/watch?v=4_o47Gs6DQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=EBMCTI8UkeA
youtu.be/YtPsTieXSfI
youtube.com/watch?v=BBVLj_PSsZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-qSzP9aReOA
youtube.com/watch?v=u8N0aee4WSI
youtube.com/watch?v=lC64FcfC8hE
youtu.be/BP2jnDLatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjE

F A Y E W O N G
A
Y
E

W
O
N
G

youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0

404 not found. There's nothing on the mainland of any worth b/c gommies.

>all of my opinions and interests revolve around what cause the most of le liberal tears

t. assblasted libtard

Chinese simply sounds bad. Chinese songs will never have a following outside of China and Chinese-speaking communities.

Uggh, tonal languages are awful-sounding.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_o47Gs6DQ0

alan is cute!
youtube.com/watch?v=EBMCTI8UkeA

youtu.be/YtPsTieXSfI

youtube.com/watch?v=BBVLj_PSsZ8

>Ban Hip Hop

How exactly do you ''ban'' Hip Hop music?

Also, what a shit hole of a country. Not a patch on my nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qSzP9aReOA

This. Fragile little Asians are seeing what is happening over in the KPOP industry. Two KPOP girls (in different groups) are currently dating African American SoundCloud rappers. So they see this as a threat to their music industry in general.

>oppressive authoritarian government actively crippling citizens' freedom
>wild liberal economy where people can almost literally be/have slaves
>underprivileged minorities almost completely ignored and bound to their designated areas
>capital punishment widely abused to establish authority
why don't we just ship every Sup Forumstard to china so they can at least build our smartphones or something

Names?

Mainly ban it from getting any air time. Its no big deal nowadays. This hasn't stopped metal and punk music to be produced in China. The music will just dwell in the underground.

real Sup Forums is Conservative and/or Libertarian, not 1984. Stormfags came after.

nice projection

>wild liberal economy where people can almost literally be/have slaves

Beg pardon? China is far from a free market paradise, the CCP still very much manages the economy from the top down.

Oh I see then. So the thought police aren't going to raid some dudes house because he was jamming to Illmatic. That's good to hear.

China is capitalist fascist dystopia

Good.
At least they won't get exposed to the soundcloud "rappers" that have been invading Hip Hop for a while now.

are you kidding? it's the wild west out there
as long as you bring the money, you can pretty much do anything you want

Anons, I'm going to china for work in a few months.

If I show them Coil will they like it or will it get me arrested.

They've managed to achieve peak capitalism by way of communist revolution

shit's bananas

It's more accurate to say if you're related to a bigshot in the party or the military, you can do anything you want.

yes, though allegedly the party is trying to crack down on nepotism (and democracy for that matter)

but seriously, how do you think they get every international company to invest in their country? they keep the yuan low and market restrictions minimal so anyone with foreign currency can employ a small town and manufacture whatever the fuck they want for pennies

>yes, though allegedly the party is trying to crack down on nepotism
Meaning that Xi Jinping is cracking down on nepotism performed by his political opponents while leaving his own people untouched.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8N0aee4WSI
Basically anything by Dou Wei

Which KPOP girls are they?

most likely, but it probably takes some fucking hardcore surveillance and control to keep the whole fucking country tight under their sole. i don't think they're fucking around too much.

Not him, but rumour has it as Choa as one of them, and the other girl is definitely dating another one, but I don't know her name. Go and ask kpop general

>most likely, but it probably takes some fucking hardcore surveillance and control to keep the whole fucking country tight under their sole. i don't think they're fucking around too much.
sounds like post-blair UK with all the TV licencing, and the banning of guns, pens, and plastic sporks

>mfw Americucks see every woman as(hope) a BLACKED people
LMAO

>kpop

Which ones, moron?

It's bad that they're restricting shit on principle but I think this might mean an increase in quality of music. Hip-hop works best as a style when it's underground and counter-culture.

The stuff being produced now is garbage. Hilarious, but still.
youtube.com/watch?v=lC64FcfC8hE
This track is a Chinese rapper complaining about foreigners coming to China and stealing Chinese girls from him.

I intend to be one of them.

You live in Australia/Canada/US though, Frank Chang.

>if you have a problem with this, then you must be x

no. the fact that you can say this proves it.

shutup, they definitive gonna breakwith someday this month

wow i actually agree with the commies after watching this video

>enters thread expecting lots of chinese hip hop
>just dumb discussion

I was basically saying they're Orwellian hellholes in different ways and temperatures and I'm not posting far there

He's literally making up shit

see

Also this isn't a new thing. In North America Mexico tried banning rock music in the 70s which lasted into the mid 80s. They thought rock music would lead the country into anarchy.

It was banned in Spain under fascism. Stuff like Chuck Berry and Elvis was ok, the Rolling Stones and Black Sabbath were not.

I only drink Tide branded products, sorry

>Conservatards

lmao rock music was the last thing they had to worry about

who is this?

youtu.be/BP2jnDLatus

YooA from the group Oh My Girl