>Ball hovering in the air
HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT?

He can not deal with the superiority of our Tsuuu

>be positive this is a photoshop
>go to his insta
>some spanish words
>google translate that shit
>"Fucked up day but you have to get up and go. This is just starting"

holy shit he's actually autistic. Also why the fuck is he so //UNLIKABLE// it's just something about him isn't it, but i can't put my finger on it

hes like that one guy from the movie chronicle

I really like this image for some reason

Should spend less time in the tattoo parlour and more time doing fitness training.

Should learn something from Ronaldo sama.

>Check instagram
>its actually real
my sides
Wish I had a job. Pls someone end my life

>Messi swore on INSTAGRAM!
>That confirms he's autistic

No wonder you're turning into Sweden 2.0

>this flag
>implying anything of the sort

we're just as fucked mate, get a grip.

I love everything about Real Vs. Barca. I hate Barcelona and seeing how Real collects titles like candy right now my soul is filled with pure joy.

I hope they lose 5-0 on wednesday to send out a message that one player cant be bigger than a club. Messis wages are from Mars and his authority inside that club is a lesson to be learned what NOT to do.

What did he write in Spanish, too see if it was this bad

Only pleb niggers shit on Messi.

'Jodido' isnt even a foul word in argie spanish.

He actually wrote fucked up day? I love how foreigners use curse words as if it's normal and appropriate.

What he said is more akin to "rough day".

He didn't. Also,
>muh bad words!!
Are you 12?

this

Also, I'm pretty sure curse words are used in your country too.

what's wrong with it? looks sunny

>Being such a faggot that people literally say "¡No way!" when talking about your country

check your privilege, you shitlord

When did Messi turn into such a pleb. Who's responsible? It was Aaron Hernandez tier.

Me too user

Jodido is a curse word in Euro spanish, but a light one. Jodido, joder, mierda, are just colloquial more tan vulgar.

Feck instead of Fuck?

jodido = dificil = hard
'hard day'
not even near fucked up

>>>its real madrid

no, it's fuck, literal translation. It's just that Spanish is more lax with curse words.

Fuck: Joder/Follar
Fucked/ Fucking / Fucked up: Jodido

Also this

Día jodido: Messed up day, hard day, rough day

Feck is also fuck, but just not stigmatized. Literally the same word just replacing the U with an E.

Probably the unfunbiest thing I've ever seen. Why would Messi's head be so tiny?

Cristiano played 30min.

Messi still crying after 24h.

yeah, but that'd be in Spanish something like "jopetas" "mecachis" or "jopelines", which sound really infantile.

Does anybody else unironically think Messi is better than Rolando?

I mean he had a rough year this year. But I'm genuienly excited about his performances this year.

Messi and rolando keep alternating years where they BTFO each other and then one of them gets super serious and pissed.

Also, now that's Rolando is being more mainstream successful than the midget, will Sup Forums switch sides again to be contrairian?

>using Google translate

In spain's slang, it can be translated as "fucked up". In argenegro slang, its meaning is closer to "rough"

thanks for the wallpaper nigga, shame its not higher res

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'd

I'm sure Messi would love to play for 20-30 minutes with a stacked team as well.

He did that for over 10 years