Have attractive sister/gf/cousin

>have attractive sister/gf/cousin
>have to fear that they get raped

How do you deal with that Sup Forums?

if you're going to make a stealth incest thread, at least make it about japanese mothers and sons. those threads always hit the bump limit

i'm actually serious, how do you combat the fear of your close ones getting raped?

shit keeps me up at night

with a gun

are they brought up conservative, then you don't need to fear rape or monkeyblood in your lineage

but if they are vapid whores whos only beneficial factor are their sexual organs and selfies on facebook, then you should be a bit more concerned, when they are going to twerk in a disco on saturday

> Germanistan and the United Caliphate of Brittain
> Owning a gun

there's a 60% chance they've already been raped and you don't know

Shit happens, depending on where you live chances are higher or lower.
If it happens it happens, everyone's will be a bit upset at it, shed a tear or two. A short time later everything is forgotten by everyone only the victim will have nightmares for the rest of their days.

Nothing is going to change
You cannot stop anything
Your existence, your whole families existence is as important as the fly you swat while playing angry birds on the loo

Once you realize that, everything is ok

Sounds like you subconsciously want to rape them.

Rape them before Ahmed does so the cultural shock turns out to be less damaging.

What better person to give you a controlled rape experience?

by not living in a caliphate

i dont give a fuck i have noone

Owning a gun isn't that big of a problem in Germany, carrying them is a different topic tho

Killing Islamist sympathizers. :^)

>what a f-
*sees flag*
My apologies

just install a keylogger on their PCs when they wreck it again and you need to repair it again, so you can see everything they write and have all their pws

Why would you rape your girlfriend or wife? Why would you make them not trust you? That seems like a high percentage

Wow, way to be sexist and racist user. You're not her "protector" and so what if she is raped by a Muslim from Somalia? They're both Germans and they're both adults.

Because being raped by a close person is actually helpful, if they get raped by Ahmed at a later point they will not suffer as much because they're kinda vaccinated against rape.

It's the logical choice

my sister was raped during a family holiday to Turkey when I was 15 and she was 12.

Shit fucking sucks. She was lively and giggly and loved life beforehand. Now she's introverted and I've heard school is going pretty hard for her.

It's an unfounded fear, you're just being paranoid
>Germany
Get a gun.

Kek, that's a flawed ideology. Praying you never get a wife or a girlfriend. And if they do I hope they report your ass to the police. Going through rape is a lot, idiotic thing to do, rape your own damn partner.

I have no sisters so I don't known the feel, but working out and turning yourself into a Teutonic Murder Machine might ease your fears.

>at least if my sister gets raped I'm a bad enough dude to murder the man that did it and not fear prison

rape em first

rape em first

>family holiday to Turkey

You got what you deserved

Start by determining why you have this fear. Is it because someone has told you a bunch of sexist stereotypes about men?
Why are you not afraid that this loved one will be the rapist instead of the raper?

Get em before anybody else does.
Nobody wants tainted meat.

you can own one but not carry it around, doing so can result in 5 years in prison.

they ain't whores but certainly good looking enough to be considered good targets by niggers
and these niggers are everywhere, in the city, in the schools etc.

unlikely

no its absolutely is not okay

sick that some (((people))) think that this is a ok thing to say

>stand up for your fucking country and revolt against your failure of government

Or

>post on 4chin

Good choice you made

This. My mum was molested as a child, her molestor is still free, and an old man now. Life just goes on... It's pretty fucked.
Most people will just move on with their lives and hope that they can bury whatever happened

How is it a flawed ideology?
I already explained my reasoning, it's much more likely that a woman survives a rape experience if it's caused by a close person, if you're worried about someone getting raped by some scum who isn't going to treat her well or may even hurt her, the least you can do is rape her prudently and tell her why you did it.

You're basically providing emotional cushioning for women, a guy who gets mugged twice is less fearful or anxious about it on the second go.

Like I said, it's the logical man's choice.

You just probably have a rape fetish and are trying to justify yourself

You rape them first so the fear goes away quickly

By raping the Joker.

I can assure you rape doesn't arouse me, it's more about caring for omens kind like the OP says.

I'm convinced my gf was molested when she was a child but has repressed it
>Has serious anxiety issues
>Often has sleep paralysis and similar problems
>Has forgotten most of her childhood and early teen age memories aside from some happy moments with her family
>Is fearful of being alone or with strangers
>Is extremely submissive in bed and loves to be called a slut and fucked rough
Something happened to her but I don't know how to start asking around, I doubt even her family even knows it happened.

Find and Punish the fucker who did it.

>have son
>worry about xenoestrogens and toxic anti-male culture

>have daughter
>worry about her being a slut/getting pregnant/getting raped/fucking a black guy

you mean slavic mommas?

You should marry them.

Also, do not let them wear shorts, mini-skirts or yoga pants. Remember that the refugees came form places where women are much more reserved.
That kind of clothes are degenerate anyway.

That's the plan, problem is I have no idea what, when or how things happened. Maybe it was a relative, maybe it was some stranger or family friend. I have to help her come to terms with it first but I'm scared to open too deep a wound she doesn't even remember she has.

>Is extremely submissive in bed and loves to be called a slut and fucked rough

That's literally every woman ever, mate.

Rest of it sounds sketchy though.

I know which choice i made.

Do it yourself

I'll impregnate your daughter for you pham

Last part sounds great. Haven't had sex like that in years. Maybe you should try and take her to a doctor to get her so help, or try lightly bringing it up. If she is older she and has repressed it as he said, she might not remember who exactly did it. Kek, true

this
Its the duty of every family man to plant his seed b4 jamal does.

Failure

rape them to make sure they can take it

>i'm actually serious, how do you combat the fear of your close ones getting raped

You might want to see a psychiatrist because the SJWs and Feminists have raped you! If this keeps you up at night then some one has fucked with your head. It's like worrying about the fact that you could get killed walking out of your house

"To plant his seed" is different than rape, which can fuck her up and make her not want to be with you anymore. What don't you guys get?

Face your fears, rape them yourself.

Do you regret raping your sister while in Turkey?

Well if a female family member get raped kill one of the rapists family members or preferably the rapist. If the rapist is non white go on a racist killing spree using surprise attacks. Don't be a coward get revenge x100 end the family line of the nigger.

>sister is pro-multi-kulti
>often clash about immigration
>calls me a nazi

>cologne.exe
>"h-hey user, can you go running with me at night?"

Later my mother told me she carries a pepper spray everywhere and has an alarm keychain.

To answer your question OP.

Everyone makes their own decisions.

Equality also means that your actions and choices have consequences. It would make me very sad if anything happened to my sister, but life would go on.

Porque ya te cogiste a tu puta madre verdad pendejo?

Otro pendejo, tenĂ­an que ser sudacas

Have you tried not living in a shithole? Works every time

Find a way to get a gun for home defense, carry a knife.

make a preemptive strike, user

Rapists don't choose their victims based on how attractive they are, they pick them based on their vulnerability to assault.

Which translates in male on female rape to women they know personally already and think wouldn't report them, usually their partner or relative, have already intoxicated themselves into incapacity or in the rare event of attacking a stranger outside if they're in a secluded area alone at night.

So unless you're going to rape your loved ones, know abusive men in their lives, know they have a habit of passing out at house parties or walking about in the woods at night it's probably not going to happen.

Buy them a pocket pistol for protection

I had this fucking toy.

Also, I have the same concern as OP. It makes me very vigilant with her as to whether she's arrived at places when alone and almost always I prefer to go with her everywhere. She was harassed as a little girl by one of her parent's friends at a pool and the whole thing makes me very mad.

The only redeeming thing about this concern is that I know she is more cautious than most and unlikely to be targeted, despite her looks.
I wouldn't know what I might do or not if anything ever happened.

All you can do OP is just stay on top the situation as concerned parent would (though not overbearingly) and make sure you have the means and ability to act if anything did happen.

Probably, let's face it, we wouldn't be able to prevent anything if we weren't there. At most we could wreck someone's face.

I wish I could train her in self-defense too, but women just don't stand much of a chance even with good training, from my experience sparring with them..

Just try not to think about it OP, it's unlikely to happen anyway..

Get them a gun and defense course. It's what I did.

Walk your sister everywhere.
Are tall and strong? Also red pill her if you can.

you*