Make America great again

>Make America great again
>again
When was America ever great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cold War era.

On April 19th, 1775, when we laid waste to a bunch of British fuckheads!

cute girls, op

back when they had flying pyramids and shakespeare and kingz

Hot damn, I want to rape those two women

If I don't get pussy soon someone's gonna get raped, preferably a white girl like this video shows

Nigga we whopped your swiss cheese lookin asses with illiterate farmers. Get fucked.

1920's

1775-1930 or so. Not to say we haven't made improvements since then, but two steps forward, chop our own feet off and die.

Although it was just a bubble, obviously.

In the 50's.

>tfw no qt trap bucci

Maybe the 50s or something

When immigrants from all over the world fled their shithole nations to come to America.

>women
>pussy

wat?

...Those are dudes, aren't they...

When blacks were recognized as property, not anthropomorphized, and Jews were properly excluded from government.

In the 50ies.

Enjoy your Muslims cunt. We are not going to help you this time like we did in WWII

Including the traps

>blacks
>anthropomorphized
Tok fucking kek

when da puss fat

I hope so.

Are they both trans?

Does it matter?

If someone gets my dick hard, why should I care what gender they are?

If you think those "women" have a pussy then I have a surprise for you

Let's not get too technical here
Why does it matter?

They're women and they have boipuccis

>doesn't include 50s
>our most prosperous time
>US held 1/3 of the world economy
>highest standard of living in the world

k

whos these semen demons?

Boipuccis are far more comfy than regular pussy

>If someone gets my dick hard, why should I care what gender they are?
Because we're trying not to become extinct here faggot. Maybe you should join the swedes for a proper cucking?

Benis bulge is the best.

>muh white genocide
Top kek, back to stormfront with ye

Stop that.

America was great before Marxism, Leninism, and Maoism infiltrated universities through so-called intellectuals, and in turn passed on to impressionable gen x'ers and millenials who were indoctrinated into thinking that they're owed something for doing no fuckng work.

Fuck your (You)

When we whooped your ass twice in the late 1700s up until 1960s.

By then we were good and cucked. Just because your great grandad was living the high life doesn't mean that the laws that killed our country weren't already poisoning it slowly. Don't take the blue pill.

>1 post by this ID
really makes you think

Fuck you mexico, just because your people breed like insects doesn't mean you can impose your anal penetration habits on others.

Pusspuss bulge is great too.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free [..]".

The American idea is based of maximised personal freedom, full accountability for your actions and deeds. A place where you are free to take on whatever stands between you and success, a country that considers success itself to be teachable and learnable. It might crush you and send you into agonising spirals of despair if you fail, but elevate you to a status of being your own king if you succeed.

In the 1950s that was what drew people in. Is it good for society, as a whole, itself? For those who aren't either talented enough nor have the willpower and driver? Possibly not. Did the great America fuck up other regions of this world on numerous occasions, sacrificing the lives and the well-being of innocent bystanders merely to get an edge on everyone else in the theatre of global politics? That's historical fact.

Very much like the fact that if you were smart enough in the early 20th century and managed to emigrate to or be born in the USA, you had a shitload of chances of living the dream and pursue happiness - and that's why people say America was great. Forging your own destiny without a state-run apparatus telling you what you can and can not do (at least to a certain extent) is a phantom nowadays. Traded in for longevity, security and (in relative terms) peace.

Sauce on these ladies before thread lock.
Hurry lads.

>roasties
>great

>women

HEY!

When Rock'n'Roll was still the music of choice for clubs and bars, not UNTZ UNTZ MAH NIGGA UNTZ UNTZ TWERK IT

Those are some cute feminine penises.

You must never have fucked a pussy before

Back when we exported as much as we imported.

ITT people thinking those families on 50s television were real

Looks like 1971 however I'd differ.

Both a pretty gud. Pussies are, sort of fluffier? Hard to explain. Feels good, but ass is tighter. Its just a matter of preference.

>implying current year TV shows arent american reality.

before kikes and central banking

Well, the 50's seemed to be a pretty nice time to be alive and start a family. There's the 80's as well, which is basically when pop culture and movies peaked if compared to the trash we get nowadays.

Is that u irl

Your going to get sick if you dont stop.

He's Mexican, did you look at Jeb's wife. If that is the pussy one gets in Mexico, I can understand why he'd rather go for guys and I find the thought of gay sex revolting.

Anyone who has to ask has no business being an American.

>implying kikes and central banking havent brought some good with the bad

When there was less spics and niggers.

>cute girls,

>girls

kek

Shit started going seriously down hill with Carter, although one could argue it may have started with Gerald Ford.

Nixon is only hated by Jews, Hippies and anyone without a basic grasp of American history. The man was BASED.

>Pic Related
>"Bomb all of this shit nigga"

Obligatory;
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&feature=player_embedded

what are these fine young women's names again?

>implying you wouldnt fuck the spic girl at the cash register at your local convenience store

Before 1912

I have had sex with two women and two men, ever. I'm married to one of them and have been for 5 years. I ain't no slut, dummy. Promiscuity is the true degeneracy.

no anchor baby for her

WW2 when we were wiping your asses

I would fuck both of those faggots.

I seriously hope your children never learn of your deviant sex history.
It would give them reason to fuck an orangutan to "see what its like"
Then AIDS 2.0 happens and your kids are fuct.

You sure?

Only to be rekt by some wide eyed yellow midgets in Nam "cuz communism"

When we saved your ass from the Germans

Well we're sorry it wasnt the falkland islands for us.
You have your own issues to worry about Mohammed.

he has cock?????????

I married a man, not a chick. I'm more faggot than straight. But dont worry, I'll teach the kid or kids I adopt to only fuck someone they trust and love. That's what I did and it worked out fine. Love wins. ; )

None of my posts do.

Which one of those is warm fresh paint?

Nigger, people like you are the reason every segment of the civilized western world are eroding into multicultural shitholes.

Thanks, asshole.

Fine. I promise to never talk to you or your wifes son ever again.

this. Before all you pussies were born the USA was fucking awesome.

kicked your ass in WW2

We all do my friend, we all do

>When was America ever great?

August 6, 1945. 8:15 a.m.

please tell me thats a woman.

Check'd

I wouldnt post anything else

My wife is a virgin, how dare you

Please don't stop

Since sometime after we bailed you ass out in WWII.

Truly great
Unless you were black
Or gay

Drop the n
Put a penis

Before the sixties.

This is always fundamentally wrong we won 99% of engagements. We only lost the war back home and every time we gave ground to the south to hold they lost it. Its the same thing with u niggers in Afghanistan