5 GAME BAN

>5 GAME BAN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.sporttube.com/embed/XPdCCCG/no-preload
managingmadrid.com/2017/8/9/16117790/luka-modric-suspension-el-clasico-supercup-2017
postimgorg/image/44ghsu9r1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he do

He invoked the wrath of the most powerful thing in football, a referee that was paid off by Barca.

>Defending someone who pushed a ref
Why didn't he just not push?

Because he's a manchild.

Anger at the paid ref obviously. Barca still got fukt at home with it though lol

because he legitimately didn't dive

cc.sporttube.com/embed/XPdCCCG/no-preload

>pushed

Cristiano literally patted him on the back

meanwhile doing this is completely free and gets you 0 games suspended.

man I typically like suarez but fuck he's been an extra asshole recently

just play the fucking game

then he shouldn't have cried wolf

its the one things refs need to do more as its something so clear in the rules. Its either a foul or a dive, it wasn't a foul, and trying to coerce the referee which you shouldn't do means you dived

Because he's not a KEK... TSSSUUUUU

Modric got sent off vs Atletico in the super cup in 2014. He didn't played yesterday because of that. managingmadrid.com/2017/8/9/16117790/luka-modric-suspension-el-clasico-supercup-2017

How will Ronaldo's ban work?

yeah it's not like someone actually punished for diving in spain

>guy rams into you as you're about to score
>call attention to the ref
>he red cards you for diving after ignoring the opposite team's obvious dive

lul. he didn't even exaggerate his reaction, just fell on his arse

>recently
He's always been a cunt and a diving faggot, don't fool yourself

ban someone five macths for a tiny push on the back because of frustration after bein illegitimately sent off is pretty harsh

yea but he had some top performances and nice goals which made me ignore his shady shit. now all he does is shady shit

It's 1 for the red card + 4 for pushing the ref, so they're saying that the ref was right to send him off.

You can't touch the ref. Do you also pushed your teacher back in high school when you disagreed with him?

Unlucky but deserved. You can't touch the ref. Big players at big clubs sometimes get away with this (e.g. Rooney, Hart) but the rule is completely fair. The ref shouldn't be taking a physical confrontation into consideration when booking someone.

Madrid won't lose too many points though, their Supercup team can beat most La Liga clubs.

he was already falling and wasn't going to score. they collided, football is a physical sport. and the collision didn't stop him from scoring.

everything else in your post has nothing to do with the ronaldo decision.

It isn't harsh at all, you don't intimidate or coerce the ref in any fashion, end off.

>>guy rams into you
didn't happen
>>call attention to the ref
not his job
>>he red cards you for diving
gave him a yellow for diving. since it was his 2nd yellow, it resulted in a red.

>ban someone five macths for a tiny push on the back
4 days suspension for the push

>Sup Forums in charge of facts lul kek bur

fuck the ref, Cristy is a good boy he dindu nuffin

>they're saying that the ref was right to send him off.
but he wasn't right though, Umtiti unbalance Ronaldo and he fall, not enough to xistle a pen, but you give him a yellow for this, ridiculous
>Do you also pushed your teacher back in high school when you disagreed with him
No, but what teacher reaction after student cheat durin test (like suarez dive), they usually ban this student for YEARS, so 5 matches ban for tsu and 3 years for suarez ? you see your analogy is not working here
>you don't intimidate or coerce the ref in any fashion
it was just a gesture of frustration, not even violent btw, are referees who gave him 5 matches ban are so dumb they don't analyse the reason why he did this ?

>it's either a foul or a dive
But that's wrong you retard.

>it's either a foul or a dive

>player going for goal, 1 defender left
>defender makes great block-tackle on the ball, attacker falls down
>attacker gets red for diving

>uefalona being uefalona
Oh yes, the need to get refballed team.

>calling that a push
>justifying a 5 MATCH BAN for something so simple
This is why most of us burgers can't respect this floosie sport. What a joke.

The West will pay for this.

>it was just a gesture of frustration
what about you don't intimidate or coerce in any way do you not understand, referees have the right to book players for any gestures towards them, and hell he didn't even book him for it because he was already sent off, a situation in which all players no you have already crossed the line and have been asked to leave the pitch.

if you are asking for a penalty then it is. If the player believes its a penalty then they believe they have been fouled. If they haven't been fouled then they have dived. If it's a fair challenge the player has even less of a reason to ask anything of the ref.

>defender makes great block-tackle on the ball, attacker falls down
umtitti didn't touch the ball, the collided as ronaldo was already falling and not in control of the ball
>attacker gets red for diving
he got a yellow

He touched him

I'm not even mad. Just 5 matches kek

GOOD webm

for once, he got punished for all the times he dove and didn't get punished

Romania... glad you're here.

I'm looking at this incident where one of your lads, Florea Dumitrache, was banned for seven years after assaulting a ref or some shit during a UEFA cup game in Sarajevo. I can't find any articles explaining in detail what happened. Like did he twat a ref then get sent off or was he sent off before twatting a ref?

Most I've found is this

Suspendat 7 ani din Europa! Dumitrache și-a încheiat cariera europeană rușinos. Într-un meci din 1982 cu Saraievo, în Cupa UEFA, când era la Corvinul, "Mopsul" l-a lovit cu capul în gură pe arbitru. A fost suspendat 7 ani din competițiile continentale, cea mai mare pedeapsă primită de vreun fotbalist român.

Can you translate and post any better links if you can?

(I was looking for a romanian and that I found one in a ban related thread is a coincidence)

Cr7 is just a plus. Real Madrid can win without him

Yes because a football player in the heat of the moment should act like a fucking saint. They are taught since 5 years old to ALWAYS challenge the ref even if they know it's not really their free kick/throw in etc. Literally every player does it every game. You're either new as fuck or just ABReal.

Keep in mind that professional players, especially the likes of ronaldo, do have a big influence on the youth. if you let shit like that slip, kids, (mostly sandniggers) in the amateur leagues will adapt that behaviour and disrespect the referee. its not about how hard he got pushed, but that he was touched at all. i do understand ronaldos frustration in that event, but his actions were simply unacceptable and im sure he is aware of that.

clearly a contact

it says he headbutted the ref in the face

It's not a penalty so the ref is right to book him for diving. It seems a harsh ban to add 4 games for that but the rules are clear, you do not touch the ref no matter how butthurt you are.

On the other hand Suarez's was blatantly a much worse dive.

None of this really matters in practical terms though, Real will almost certainly manage to win the next 5 games without him.

The absolute madman.

Thanks Romania.

Wasn't a foul/pen but wasn't a fucking yellow either.

What a beta fucking ref, literally scared of the player after a nudge.

Well it was about time the refs got some authority in Spanish football.

Good troll, you'd be crying for days if someone scraped your shin with cleats.

>It's not a penalty so the ref is right to book him for diving

You don't get booked for falling over, it's supposed to be for simulation.

he doesnt know whether to grab his head or his neck
disgusting

Wrong ref decision, but referees are not to be shoved, pushed, yelled at or ridiculed. C.Ronaldo is a pro and should be a role model.

Deal with it. The ban is fair and just.

he looked full chav too (pic is the only colour pic of his youth I can find)

died of alcoholism I think

this is why us humans can't respect american opinions. the ref is sacrosanct and who says otherwise is a sandnigger.

forgot pic duh

>guy rams into you
>didn't happen
sounds like you didn't actually watch the game

Why players are punished by their mistakes but referees aren't?

Well it is simulation. He's appealing as soon as he hits the deck.

this desu

okay, but why not punish flopping too, i.e. ratface?

i did and in case you didn't, you can watch what happened right here

thanks tayyip

he did get hit. take off your blinders you biased faggot

>W-WHY IS THE LAW GOING AFTER ME?! I'M SPESHIUL, I SHOULD GET AWAY WITH AVODING 26,7 MILLIONS IN TAXES BECAUSE I PLAY FOR THE MUSLIM CLUB OF THE GOVERMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Link of a four games ban with a guy barely touching the ref past season --> postimgorg/image/44ghsu9r1/

>its not a penalty so the ref is right to book him for diving
So you're saying any time two players try to get the ball and one falls over in the act one of the two must always get a yellow card, either for making a foul or for diving

>have your goal wrongly called offside
>score a worldie right after
>have another shot on goal and get taken down then carded because its the only way you can be stopped
the absolute STATE of lel liga

ram
/ram/
verb: ram; 3rd person present: rams; past tense: rammed; past participle: rammed; gerund or present participle: ramming
crash violently against something.
"the stolen car rammed into the front of the house"

stupid, fat american

slippy G taught him that

it's more than 3, so it will be next clasico + 4 la liga games

i never said ram in my post you stupid faggot. but its ok cuz even without ronaldo your shitty team will get smashed on come wednesday

>ref had to stop him from going hattrick against barcelona

howling

gay lovers BTFO

>i never said ram in my post you stupid faggot
it was used earlier in the conversation that you chose to join. filtered

>taking the word ram this literally
clearly Umtiti makes a challenge. Whether it was a fair challenge or not doesn't matter, it still made Ronaldo lose his balance. Maybe wasn't a penalty, but not a dive either.

>oh no someone called me out on my bullshit, better play the semantics game
filtered

Lil cr7 gonna be our savior

>my team is getting raped!
>ref pls help!

>pushed a ref
kiwi he just touched him a little bit, there's no need for a 5 game ban

didn't get a 5 game ban for pushing the ref! :-)

What's the ref's name?

Why doesn't RM with Perez make his life into hell?

He shouldn't ref another match atleast.
It was clearly pro Farca, but still they lost, pathetic.

kek

They gonna do it. Just wait to see Florentino's comeback. No-one mess with Florentino

5 match rest. it was always gonna happen under zidane.
w-we can survive. r-right?

Why does everyone here pulls the Florentino meme?

Did it happen before?

What if there was a 2nd referee who could award yellow and red cards to the first referee in case of bad decisions.

florentino does things quietly. in 1 or 2 years he won't be in 1st division anymore. in 5 years he'll be retired after suffering for years in the regional leagues.

>w-we
Gtfo you dirty fucking spaniard.

I don't fall for this Sup Forums meme...if anything it's gonna be the sheiks who get pissed and pull some strings to get revenge.

>dive constantly
>bite players
>racist
>still playing like nothing happens
b-but he's the best CF of the world
fuck this shit, Uefalona is cancer

We still have Asensio and Magisco. Bale and benzema are dead. Cr7 is just a plus

Ronaldo always says bad things happen to him because he's Cristiano Ronaldo, because some people just dislike him, etc.

I think he'd be right this time. Try to get in the mind of the ref for a second. Ronaldo's team is already winning, normal ass play, barely if any contact, he drops and yells to the sky for a penalty.
>is this little faggot serious? Every single time. Not today.

>implying racism is as bad as diving and biting

Faggot.

Benzema was never good.

im done with spanish football

>barely if any contact, he drops and yells to the sky for a penalty
sounds like a dive to me

>Dive
>Get mad when the referee doesn't recognise you as Crystiano Penaldo
>Cry because you don't get a penalty
>Physically attack the referee
>Cry harder when the rules don't circumvent you being Crystiano Penaldo
>"It must be a conspiracy"

No wonder Trump wants a wall.

I fucking love Marcelo. My fav player ever

lol

Racism is disgusting. It has no place in a civilised society.

this. remember the 6 gorillion goy

holy shit he looks like an arab, egyptian specifically

Madrid will appeal the ban and get it reduced to 1 or 2 games. I don't see what the fuss is about honestly.

Will Florentino relegate this ref to tercera for this insolence?

Grow up, your stale anti-Semitic memes might be ok on pol but they aren't here. Stay on your containment board.