Michael Fassbender says he's going to take a break from acting

>“It’s been pretty full on,” he admitted. “I had a ferocious appetite and energy for it, and I went at it like a maniac. But I’m going to take some downtime now. The last five years, I was verging on being a workaholic. I’ve just been going from film to film.”

>The actor also admitted he wouldn’t rule out quitting acting altogether in the future.

>He told Time Out: “I’m not ruling it out. I’m not saying it’s going to happen, but a part of me thinks you have a time as an actor when you’re at your best. There’s a journey to it, and then it’s downhill.”

He's only been starring in shit recently so it's not surprising.

Assassin's creed really did a number on him huh

Too bad. I guess his hearts not in it. If he kept working and stayed focused he could be a GOAT

How about making one good film instead of 10 awful flicks, you meme hack

he should start a youtube vlog

Because bills need paying. Most actors can 't afford the Daniel Day-Lewis ultra-picky approach.

I don't think he gives a shit about the turnout.

damn... I wonder why?

>I don't think he gives a shit about the turnout.
That's nice to know, considering he's a producer also.

fucking assassin's creed

domo kimpachi

Is this the beginning of the new JUST?

This, he used to have a fantastic filmography but it seems like he's in 5 films a year and none are noteworthy. That shit can really damage your brand from big rising star to overexposure

>Michael Fassbender says he's going to take a break from acting
thank fucking god

Based Jake starred in a shitty video game adaption and it didn't ruin his career.

What a baby.

Didn't the same thing happened with Joseph Gordon Levitt? Fucker was in every movie for a few years. Released his own movie at the height of his career then he faded out.
I can't vividly remember hearing about him or his role after TDKR.

Thanks Ubisoft

Well most of what I heard about JLG was from Davey so I can't say how big he was with real people, but he's definitely fallen off. The Oliver Stone Snowden film just came and went

geez pretending to be someone else on camera must be so taxing. Thank god he is able to take a break from all of that unlike the rest of us.

>Fassbinder to to take a break from acting to colonize Africa, Brazil

Nothing to see here

>Assassin's Creed was reddit history
>X-men was shit
>Light Between Oceans was cringe

He's had a streak of shit movies

>Davey