>accidentally select Mexican as language in the self-checkout
>scan items thinking I'll swipe the card once the scan it done
>price seems right, swipe my credit card
>it prompts for something, no idea what it's saying
>select one of the button, still prompting
>mexican girl comes to help me
>she speaks in spanish
>confused, I give my card to her

Why is half the thing in Texas in Mexican?

HEB is the best grocery store in the entire world.

cool blog post bro
i really liked the be me part, it was the most reddit part

First of all, fuck you, HEB is amazing
Secondly, Tejanos are just as important to the formation of Texas as the Anglo/ Irish/ German settlers. They helped us fight off the Mexicans, they are right wing, they hate illegals, and they hate Mexican nationalists. It disgusts me that this state is being overly Latinized, but we can't ignore their integral importance.

Maybe because Texas was literally Mexico at one point.

>he went too far south

62%
%

You are pretty clumsy.

They should make a comedy out of you.

Here's one for you OP

>be me
>live in southern california, LA area
>community college student
>have enough units for transfer
>top school is SDSU
>relatives live close so it would less expensive to stay with them
>however cousins tells me:
>mexicans literally jump the border everyday to go to a local CC in san diego
>SDSU like all other cal states, first priority are CC students native in the area
>SDSU overwhelming accepts SD "natives" but are actual illegals jumping the border everyday
>tfw illegal mexicans are prioritize over actual, law-abidding, american citizens
>tfw my cousin emphasized that they pick SDSU because it's even closer to the border
>tfw they get in-state tuition
>tfw I got rejected

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Tejanos are just as important to the formation of Texas as the Anglo/ Irish/ German settlers
This person right here, Sup Forums, is what you call a cuck.

This happened to me the other day. I just walked out of the store leaving the cart full of food.

Call me what you want, the Tejanos fought with us. Why can't you accept that?

The United States was built by Whites, for Whites.

This
OP confirmed for dumbass

You speak truth son. Mexicans hate Tejanos. When I worked in California I had to have s seperate break room for a couple of guys that were Tejanos. Fucking beaners just fucked with them all the time. The Tejanos were chill unlike the whiny wetbacks I had to deal with.

Maybe the North, but this is Texas you fucking ass clown.

Spanish is easy as fuck, I can't fathom why you burgers have so much trouble with it.

Have you ever heard a beaner speak Spanish? It's like taking an old 33RPM LP and playing it on 45RPM. They're the goddamn chipmunks of verbosity.

where in texas did you go?

I wouldn't say sdsu is the best school, but certainly one with the hottest girls and most white people.

heb owns you cuck

how do you identify tejanos from mexishits?

a lot of mexicans here in texas actually hate illegas. texas isn't cuckland california you dweeb.

no it's called history, you stupid cunt

san antonio

It felt like I was in Mexico, at least Dallas and Austin was much better than it.

They are white and speak English, but are descended from Iberians

yea, that sounds like san antonio. lot of mexicans in san antonio.

alamo was a waste of time, why is it so hyped?

walmart and wholefoods are way better than HEB anyway.
cheap stuff on walmart, obscure and good food at whole foods

because of the history. i was disappointed the first time i saw it too. austin and dallas are the only places worth a damn. san antonio and houston are niggers and beaners.

are you fucking retarded? walmart is shit tier quality and wholefoods is way over fucking prices. HEB has all the shit a wholefoods has at way lower prices. do you even know what the actual fuck you're talking about?

They are considered the rednecks of the American Hispanic Community.

They are known for being the original cowboys "vaqueros", Tejano Music (Selena Perez). They aren't degenerates like the illegals. They take pride in right wing values.

Noteable Tejanos: Ted Cruz, Lorenzo de Zavala, Juan Seguine

If you can't respect the Tejanl people, or even tell the difference between them and Mexicans, then get the fuck out of my state.

What they did to the fucking Alamo is a disgrace to this state's History.

It wasn't like this 30 years ago. This is new.

Haha theres no such a thing as tejanos and btw texanos is pronounced exactly the same, its a galician heritage where x and j share sound. Going back on track, the mexicans that helped the foreing settlers of Texas to revolt where free masons, and where as iberian/white as any other mexican, you racist imbecile read a book. They were no heroes, just deserters mofos.

HEB is shit my walmart shits all over the hebs here

>Tejanos don't exist
Elaborate, before I brush you off as another assmad La Raza beaner. Also, I've lived in this state long enough to know how the Spanish X works, thanks though.

Did you get lost?

Texas has always been Mexican/Spanish.

are you insane?

>burgers still don't know spanish
lol

Ted Cruz is Cuban

fuck off mexishit

That's because neither are actually in Texas, you dumbass. Austin is in east California, and Dallas is in south Oklahoma.

You obviously went to a Mexican area, The HEB/Central Market in my city (Houston) caters to yuppie whites. Great stuff.

You go to Chinatown, shit's in Chinese. What do you want?

fuck you Walmart doesn't have a quarter of the actual food items that HEB does, its like the difference between a restaurant and a gas station convenience store.

>spics mooch off of an English-speaking country for half their lives and still don't know English
lol

Austinite here, you wouldn't believe how much most of us hate the fucking commiefornians that come in and just shit all over everything Austin is about. They tried to get making barbecue banned downtown because the smell disturbed them in their newly built condos. Fuck every one of those dirty fuckers individually, Austin should double the rent for anyone who hasn't lived in Texas for 5 years

Texas has a lot of Tejanos, we were once apart of Mexico, ya'know. How come when people go to New England, there is so many anglos? And everything is in English? Also H-E-B is based.

my english is better than 99.999% of y'all faggots english.

of course I'll make typos, but I'm fluid enough to shitpost in real time.

;)

It's the same thing in Houston with these fucks getting Mcmansions in The Woodlands and coming into Montrose every weekend to treat the town like their personal hotel staff. These people have no respect for the area they're in, that's the problem.

No jackass. He's called correct. Tejanos are a part of our states culture and heritage. And as has already been said, they don't like illegals and they're more willingto be blunt and open about it than most whites.