This is the set used to film Aquaman's scene in BvS and will be used in the upcoming film

This is the set used to film Aquaman's scene in BvS and will be used in the upcoming film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGwhMHNmPpA
comicbook.com/blog/2013/08/27/kevin-smith-predicts-superman-vs-batman-will-make-2-billion-at-box-office/
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/02/10/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-the-optimistic-box-office-prediction/#59096f2975ef
gamesradar.com/ben-affleck-admits-theres-huge-pressure-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice/
moviepilot.com/posts/3287073
vineDOTco/v/MKt51AdE9xP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the set of Civil War

"A", for effort.

Still capeshit.

>big set pieces

Better than the MCU already

Don't you get tired of all the brand war nonsense? Why can't people enjoy movies from both sides without all the namecalling and bullshit, none of you are stockholders are you?

>Aquaman

Who thought this was a good idea?

You know that sets like that can be done with computers now, right?

never feels real enough.

oh boi

Meanwhile at Marvel

AquaWan confirmed for DeepSeaCapeHorrorKino

Snyder's production design and costumes are solid.

fuck off! nothing wrong with green screen. It gives them the opportunity to draw in an exciting car park

based george

>big set pieces
>local pool

>"Heh, that's cute."
- James Cameron

I was pretty impressed that they managed to make Captain America actually somewhat believable. But Aquaman? I have serious doubts. It's always been targeted to a very young audience, it's a fairly ridiculous character, no?

He's like Thor. Just the god of a different domain.

Hey be fair, you can't make real airports as dull as they show them in Civil War shooting on location

He's a motherfucking king of all the oceans. That's 70% of the world. His wife is hot as fuck. He doesn't talk to fish. He motherfucking ENSLAVES them with his mind and bends them to his will. There are iterations of Aquaman who can even fucking waterbend. OUTRAGEOUS, bitch.

yeah that sounds ridiculous

So does a man with laser eyes. That's the beauty of it

James Cameron's sunken sets were even deeper. Several actors and cameramen almost drowned, even Ed Harris had some close calls. Jim is a nut job when it comes to film production.

Yeah but I respect that he puts himself in the same danger as his actors, if not more.

Meant for

Everything about the film making process of justice league looks amazing shame that the direction and story will shit all over it

I think he is still alive because of a rule that he himself may have brought upon himself due to his exerted atheism. So that now he has to be one of those people who survives to see Armageddon, to see that he was wrong and to be shocked, awed, and terrified fully before Judgment finds him in the deep places of the never were, cowering like a child before an inescapable maw of the terror kind.

oy vey!

it's his stories that are the problem

Although he takes Risk, he is one of those atheist that does as he do to spite death in the hope of denying the inevitable as if he fought against flesh and blood when in truth his real enemy is the flesh that ruins us all, the sinful flesh which we well earned when we decidedly rebelled against the Glorious Righteousness that stood for us since time immemorial. But when Cameron time comes, he will not only crap himself but will also despair horribly, as he sees his world crumble around him and the seemingly inescapable blackness grabs him completely and rend him to nothingness utterly.

And his direction. Cant fault him on his vision or visuals though

That looks so comfy. Wish I could swim in there with some tropical fish.

Why bring up Marvel when this has nothing to do with Marvel?

You're right, its embarrassing desu

Any tard can monkey in CGI. Using practical effects will always be better in good hands.

>pic not quite related

Marvel is shallow, inauthentic quipshit with no cinematography or choreagraphy.

DC is the opposite

I love abyss but never watched any behind the scenes , gonna look for stuff to watch now

This is a DC thread. Who gives a fuck about dumbass capeshit wars?

Is this your safe space DCuck?

I only think of them as a semiconductor company and a kind of electricity transmission

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

CIVIL """""WAR"""""

I'm a stockholder

Fuck marvel

i fucking hate the new dc movies, but marvel is degrading in quality

The route WB is going with adapting DC is reconstructing their characters as pantheon's, embedding them with a more classic mythological archetype. Aquaman is basically Posiedon.

>marvel is degrading in quality

Remind me how doctor strange did in the box office... I'll wait

>daily reminder that this is 90% fresh
>daily reminder that shills still UNIRONICALLY believe there is no corruption

And thats why the DCEU fails

Thank god critics aren't blinded by superficial aesthetics huh

Might aswell just look at paintins bud by your logic

>white blue eyed blonde haired aryan man
>aquaman
delete this
not my aquaman

What a waste of water, coral reefs, money and space.

Sure. 250 million USD budget. 250 million USD to make an underwater scene that only last 5 minutes. For a movie that was projected to make 2 billion, but did not even make 1 billion at the box office.

Say what you want about , but the MCU is economical kino

Sure buds

>Dr Strange: $227,873,966 / Day 50
>Suicide Squad: $315,828,475 / Day 50

Suicide Squad is outperforming Dr Strange in fucking christmas

ang lee did it better

>For a movie that was projected to make 2 billion

How can someone be this delusional and still breathe?

>comparing Dr. Strange to Suicide Squad
sad.

What did he meme by this?

Comparing a movie with a literal who superhero to a movie with batman and joker in it...

A swing and a miss, I'm guessing you're one of those that think bvs was good

He can also tap into the human brain and induce seizures.

>and the oscar for best cinematography goes to...

Fuck this bullshit, I'm stll Ang Lee about this.

isnt both ww and aquaman already based on mythology?

How does that even relate to oceans and fish?

As opposed to Marvel Comic's Namor?

WW yes, Aquaman no.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGwhMHNmPpA

The best making of ever. Not kidding. If you are even the least bit interested in behind the scenes and making of stuff you will love this. After so many years this is still the best making of I have seen. So much more interesting and tense than many movies I've seen.

But Poseidon was white

Worst part is that Ang Lee jewed the company that created the CGI so hard they had to declare bankruptcy immediately after fininshing Life of Pi, even though the CGI was the main draw.

>"I'm James Cameron, and I wanna take you into a world of cold, darkness, and unrelenting pressure. The movie business."

kek. Already starts good. Love his brief smirk after the said that.

Is this aquakino?

>y-you can't compare them!!

>Fantastic Beast:
Worldwide: $722,615,251
>Dr Strange:
Worldwide: $654,563,328

Go be a cuck somewhere else, pls

There's an aquatic part of the human brain that was leftover when humans evolved from marine life.

Thats just how it goes when you're a creator of actual kino

comicbook.com/blog/2013/08/27/kevin-smith-predicts-superman-vs-batman-will-make-2-billion-at-box-office/

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/02/10/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-the-optimistic-box-office-prediction/#59096f2975ef

gamesradar.com/ben-affleck-admits-theres-huge-pressure-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice/

moviepilot.com/posts/3287073

A lot of people expected BvS to make at least a billion. If not more.

Two billion is far-fetched. If the Avengers, using a team of C-list superheroes, could gross over two billion, whose to say a movie with Batman AND Superman, two of the biggest superheroes ever, could not amass more?

But it didn't

Do you know what false equivalence means?

Harry potter is a well known brand and would have sold just on its name alone same as batman and joker. Doctor strange is a z list superhero with no prior pop presence.

Now compare bvs numbers to doctor strange, THATS embarrassing

>he doesn't know that 90% of Sup Forums is stockholders, CEO's, directors, producers, etc.

>kevin smith

Hahhaa reaching hard. A movie with like 6 established superheros with solo movies is supposed to make less than Superman rebooted like 3 years ago and Batman rebooted for the 5th time in our lifetimes as a 50 year old man without a solo movie first? How much money did Batman Begins made? Or ASM1?

Delusional as fuck breh, sad to read. Still made 3x the budget so it's all pointless but whatever

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And Dr Strange had Eggs Benedict Bumblesnatch, one of the hottest actors currently, your point?

Fucking THIS

Say what you want about finances, but these sets feel so real. It's good for the actors and viewers.

Fuck, those are good quads.

Anyway, you are forgetting to take into account marketing. Yes, the production budget was 250 million. But you're forgetting the amount of marketing went into making BvS. Its why its earnings were a disappointment

Dr Strange really did well though.

Outside reddit no one gives a fuck about that cunt.

Are you saing that cumbersnatch is as big a draw as batman and joker

>Harry Potter is money making brand
>Marvel isn't

A realistic set does not save an abysmal movie if it has shitty actors and shitty plot.

Also, that real set you're talking about? Used for only 5 seconds. In what is arguably one of the worst scenes of BvS. And Aquaman could be kino.... but its not even out yet.

as long as WB keeps fucking up their movies, then yes. Yes he is.

DCHADS discussion
>I liked the framing
>I liked the score
>Ive probably pushed this theory but when looking through a certain perception, it plays a parallel to another film

Smelly Marvel discussion
>I liked the rotten tomatoes score
>I liked the box office number
>DC-UCKS amirite?!
>Hello?? anyone here?

God, comics are so fucking stupid

>DCHADS

>quote unquote "DCHADS"
>vineDOTco/v/MKt51AdE9xP

Its different and you know it

Thats bullshit and you know it

Mfw DCucks are this deluded

BTFO

MARVELChad Discussion
>I like the themes of heroism
>I like the entertainment values and how the film scores these values
>I like the diversity of the films, and how each film in the unvierse tries something new

Smelly DCEU discussion
>M-muh Jesus analogy
>M-m-muh kino
>Marlel amitire lol? Beta numales right?!!
>Please like BvS with me ;_;

DC is fucking up so badly DCucks have to constantly reassure themselves to maintain their delusional sense of superiority. DCfags bring up Marvel in every thread like it some major rival they're meant to one day defeat, Marvel on the otherhand doesn't even notice.

>quote unquote ""DCHADS""
no link because: haggard mexican chick

>Now compare bvs numbers to doctor strange, THATS embarrassing

Well, as you wish.
>Dr Strange: $227,873,966 / Day 50
>BvS: $327,817,740 / Day 50

How comes a 90% fresh capeshit movie can't beat a 27% rotten capeshit one? Really makes u think

goddamn she's fucking deformed

Indeed, Comics have the most over the top, outlandish, ridiculous moments in any media ever.

>triggered smelly disneylets
lmao

Now compare the marketing budget for each movie :^)

>Smelly WBlet

LMAO have you sucked off Bugs Bunny yet?

>Its different and you know it

It is different, Fantatisc Beast was a franchise starter with barely any brand attached to it and Dr Strange was a Marvel baby. So quite embarrasing for Dr Quips

You think thats something to be proud of? Superman and batman... the numbers should be 3x greater than strange lol

No, you can like DC, marvel, WB and disney all you want
Just don't call yourself a chad when you're skinny numale/a nonwhite