Thousand of dollars for a music video

>thousand of dollars for a music video
>its some cheap ass lofi beat with vocals over it made in FL studio

is this where music is heading?

youtube.com/watch?v=_hzhLRVyMl8

You are so fucking jealous i can taste you useless mothjerfucker, stop hating JOji. Loser faggot.

to a degree, with modern social media artists can rely on image more than ever.
You have to be over 18 years of age to post on Sup Forums.

this

Go away chink. Go oversaturate a genre that needs it .

I usually don't like to function on these terms but, isn't he too old for this kind of shit? what the fuck is he thinking now.

I wonder how badly it kills him that he peaked with the Harlem Shake and nothing he does will ever be as relevant or significant, or frankly good.

There is no doubt about it, Joji is the corniest negro in the game

This. It's all style and no substance. Fucking shallow consumerist pop garbage.

You are too stupid to understand, just because you can't uinderstand it doesn't meen theres nothign there you are just being intimidated by the symbolism and interpreting your cowardice as unfounded hostility, i pity you...

Pls be bait

lmao
joji defenders are the funniest thing because they don't realize that everyone sees them as teenagers

Found the shallow consumerist pop faggot. Enjoy your fake "aesthetics" and fake decadent consumerist corporate "culture" that erodes genuine art and culture.

A re you scared of thje revolition? it's a new world cowrad.

master baiter

I mean, his music is okay but it's just bland. It's nice in some areas but it's weak overall.

>It's all style and no substance.
Style _is_ substance.

>the only people """"defending"""" the vapidness of this video are clearly baiting
Satisfying desu

>is this where music is heading?
Probably nowhere, but his music is very appealing to normalfags so who knows how long it will take them to get tired of it

Why don't some people get Joji? Are they blinded by hate?

his music is just kinda mediocre, it isn't offensively bad, nor is it all that good.

The main reason he has a sizeable audience is because he's built up a troupe of fanboys with the filthy frank show that will fawn over anything he does.

It's probably because there's nothing to get