Are they the salvation of MLS?

they're going to single-handedly win over the less idiotic chicanos thats for sure

As far as I can tell, they have all it takes to establish dominion over MLS in the next 3 to 5 years, since MLS doesn't relegate and they won't have to crawl for space. They are football oriented and have a base system as far as I can tell.

actually, they do have the unique opportunity to change the outlook of soccer fans in the US who don't watch MLS

Chicanos can turn due to Vela
Americans can turn due to mainstream appeal of Will Ferrell and other owners

> look at owners list
> one black guy
> one lady
> all these asians and white men
> not even one latino

haawwaah

Nomar Garciaparra and Mia Hamm dawg

>two teams
>one city

Has this ever worked? Lakers and Clips can't cohabitate, the Clips were shit for years. Angels and Dodgers have never been good at the same time, then there's the Mets/Yanks (one sucks), Giants/Jets (Jets always bad), Rangers/Islanders (Isles always bad), even Knicks/Nets (kek).

Terrible idea, but you can't talk a billionaire into jack or shit.

>rich whites and minorities in control while spics do the dirty work
Just like LA/Socal then.

Angels and dodgers aren't from the same city, NYG plays in NJ, etc...

>less idiotic chichanos
Yeah good luck with that.

Cubs and white sox have been good at the same time, but yeah it never works anywhere else

You have a very limited view of history. The jets have had more winning seasons than the Giants over the past decade, btw

The Yankees and Mets played a world series against each other.

I just bought my season ticket w/custom scarf gift-basket, so they better be.

Eww, they all look like dirty spics from south-central but considering that expo park is right next door to them, I'm not surprised.

No this is

Yankees/Giants/Dodgers all shared a city for 55 years

Also why the fuck is it just called LA football club?

>MLS doesn't relegate
What the FUCK?

>football club
why do americans allow this?

No one would buy into the league if there is relegation. No one will lay to see a 2nd tier team

MLS will always be a meme and never be more than an appeal to hipsters and liberals

Jesus, why are you people even bothering then? If a second-tier division wouldn't draw attention, just stop. You don't need to play football and nobody really wants you to either.

>>>/r*ddit/

I agree but for whatever reason MLS exists.

Even if we liked soccer we'd want the best, not our shitty teams.

Americans want monetary returns on their investments. See: the owners of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United.

MLS is not as massive or secure a financial return as the major sports here. Growing, yes, though American football is still king.

It would be an even dicier investment once they realized "I'm buying in to this league that doesn't make as much money as others...and you're telling me there's a chance one bad year will make me earn even LESS than that? Fuck that noise--I'll go invest in something actually stable."

It works elsewhere because those sports cultures have accepted pro/rel as a fact of life.

Rebranding the sport for Americans who unconsciously associate "soccer" with 5-year-olds and orange slices

it's funny to watch nfl fans rage about it

>poncho villa army scarf in the background.

>chivas usa 2.0
>meme mexican """star""" player
No, probably not.

>fatlanta
The meme will run dry soon, and no one in that shit city will care about that team anymore.