What is the most family appropriate/oriented episode of sunny...

What is the most family appropriate/oriented episode of sunny? I want to show one to my family when i go over there for christmas. Was going to show "a very sunny christmas" but then I realized its one of there most vulgar episodes...

maybe the trash collecting episode?

The Gang Hits The Road, aside from Dee peeing in a jar its not too vulgar and it showcases all of the characters pretty evenly. Lots of good pairings in it too.

Is A Very Sunny Christmas the absolute worst episode? I say yes.

dumpster baby episode?
trash collecting can be only appreciated by fans of the show since most of these jokes are set to subvert your expectations and are basically old recycled jokes

The Gang Gets Invincible

>Not liking the couch scene

I think youre wrong mate

process of elimination

cant use the boat one cause of the rape implication joke

Who pooped the bed

I think the point of the show is that it's very adult humor and pretty vulgar.

Charlie's psychotic break is so out of place in the show history, I'm glad they don't ever reference it.

The implication scene is the single best scene in the entire show desu

OP there isn't a single episode of the show that isn't either deliberately and obnoxiously vulgar or doesn't rely on past knowledge to enjoy, just pick your favorite and warn them beforehand

Just watched it last night, its godawful but has a few great parts, namely, Frank saying "Countach," Mac screaming at the top of his lungs as a child and doing his karate, and Frank coming out of the leather couch which is one of the best scenes in the series. Whoever is responsible for the animated part needs to be drug out into the street and shot though.

no shit retard but he specifically said he didnt want one with awkward sex scenes to watch with his family

that is THE scene to avoid with OP's rules

gb2r

>Charlie's psychotic break is so out of place in the show history

>Kidnaps and ties up a man who wrote a bad review of the bar
>Bashes dozens of rats to death with a baseball bat every single day
>Pretends to have cancer so a woman will notice him
>Goes insane with power over a video game
>The fucking Pepe Silvia scene
How is it out of place at all

>he specifically said he didnt want one with awkward sex scenes to watch with his family
Point me in the OP to where he specifically said he didn't want anything with awkward sex scenes, fuckstick.
Hint: you can't because it's not there

Trying to chew through Santa's neck while screaming "fuck" over and over is a bit over the top.

This is my go-to for people who haven't seen the series before. It's hilarious, it's not over the top vulgar (I mean, hell, BvS had piss in a jar as one of its fucktarded plot points so your family's probably cool with that yeah?), and it does a good job introducing the characters/doesn't require you know any of what's happened before.

After that I've gone to Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire for a second episode. At that point either they're hooked and want to run from the start or they don't get it.

Aside from the bad reviewer he kidnaps (he admits that he just straight up doesn't like the guy or what he does), Charlie is almost never violent. I'd go as far to say he is the least violent of the Gang.

The Santa attack scene feels very forced.

But either way, I always loved the scene where he is realizing his mom was a prostitue and then looks at her dancing in the kitchen baking gingerbread men.

You wouldnt do the same thing if a thousand santas came to fuck your mother every year?

Flowers for Charlie by far.

The only good scene in that episode was when charlie told dennis he just realized he had two ears

I thought Dee offering to bang the scientists was funny but other than that yeah weak episode

OP here. Decided to show the recycling trash episode. Was very surprised to see people laughing at the part when mac charlie and dennis are picking up a van.
>yeah he just doesnt get us man
>WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU
>oh!

This was the episode shown to me and it worked.

We DON'T want that

Not bad
I would also have gone with the original Gas Crisis but that one is really on the border