Why hasn't somebody nuked these subhumans yet?

Why hasn't somebody nuked these subhumans yet?

They are the reason Europe is being raped by Ahmed's cock.

In 100 years time, when Ireland is the whitest country in the world, and therefore a superpower, we will liberate Britain even though they literally kept us as slaves for hundreds of years. Simply because that's what white people do.

Are you ready, Potatobros?

underrated post

Maybe it is a huge plan, to show to the world what darkness bring to Europe. And then no one would ever trust the darkness. Not even in 3000 or 4000.

We might liberate you as well. We'll see how it pans out first.

> Italy being uppity
Because we could roll over you in a weekend, mate.

>In 100 years time, when Ireland is the whitest country in the world
Sorry lad but unless you leave the EU as well then that's not going to happen.

Technically you could but you have to account for all the other nations who would come to pur aid. kek, your cities would be razed to the ground within a week.

Nah, the UN would voice 'strong concerns', much like Crimea, then forget about you. Much like everyone else does.

I'd like to point out that the english people is the only one in recent history which made slaves and colonized out of fellow whites.

>this is what he thinks
kek, america would tell you to settle down and you would like the good little bitch you are.

Literally no one would care if the british, or all anglos really, got erased from this earth

but hurt potatonigger

You faggots can't liberate six little counties from a bunch of alcoholic brain damaged scots, how are you going to do with the entirety of Britain?

Retard, if we nuke them we will suffer from radiations!

We single-handedly abolished slavery for the benefit of the entire world. While you were recovering from Waterloo.

> there are more Irish-Americans than Irish
Losers in history.

Colony.

But there's more anglos in your colonies than your island, lad.

>this triggers the potato nigger

too bad you ruined it in the 18 century

wrong pic, fuck

fuck off Italy stop licking our arse

When are you guys taking your homeland back? I never see potatoes talk about the IRA.

Southerners are cucked tbqh.

Uh, yeah, damn those fucking south africans.

Playing the long game burger. We'll get them back, without having to sacrifice irish white lives

Because northern ireland is a shithole

Go raibh míle maith agat, Brit iarthar

Slide thread

Sage

Stop being a mindless cuck.

best ireland reporting in

God I can't wait till I have the money to move to Ireland

Ayyyyy

If we vote in on Thursday, I'll happily stow away on the trident submarines and do the honours, Paddy