Rural Aussies have no right to tell the rest of the country they are Unaustralian when they copy American southern...

Rural Aussies have no right to tell the rest of the country they are Unaustralian when they copy American southern culture.

Everything from their utes, to their hats and even their rodeos are a copy of America.

Stop telling city people they are the Unaustralian ones because you are the people who truly aren't Australian.

>Australia has no culture
really ? it's a big news.

OP, Australia is full

Go back to China

I am neither a rural or city person I am suburban australian.

These people are the only true Australians, not fucking smashed avocado on toast Melbournite homosexuals or non-white immigrants (Italians and Greeks included).

Ex-colonies don't have a culture, we are a multi-cultural society.

For other examples of this phenomena, see: USA, Canada, NZ

Maybe it's just a British colonial thing.

t. barry "bazza" o'brien, (s)expat in asia because he couldn't score with an white woman

That's because we don't have a culture lmao

This is the kind of Australian person rural people want city dwellers to be...

I'm not a avo on toast melbournite but I'd rather be like that this...

t. zhang, a traitor to the Chinese race (汉奸) who shit talks Anglos and his adopted country and bigs up his own race, yet for some reason doesn't move back to Asia

>we are a multi-cultural society.

Only people of British descent have contributed anything to the development of Australia. The rest are parasites or worthless offal

The city Australians are just mimics of American city dwellers. Welcome to the anglosphere, everything you can aspire to is either pretending to be America or pretending to be europe. In englands case it's pretending to be middle eastern.

These are the kind of rural people that say city people aren't real Australians...

Do they realise they are dressed just like American Southerners?

These are the kind of city people that say rural people aren't real Australians...

Do they realise they are dressed just like American hipster faggots?

And being dressed like an American redneck is somehow more Australian?

Fucking retarded bogans even put confederate flags on their utes and then have the nerve to call other people un-australian.

Face it you are just as American like as the rest of the country if not more.

you shouldn't be butthurt at them for your own lack of identity

I wouldn't care if these kinds of people didn't claim to be more Australian than the rest of the country because they saw crocodile dundee once.

Crocodile dundee was just a parody of rural Australia made by people from Sydney btw...

you are such a fucking autist

Can you deny that the image is wrong though?

Wtf I love Australia now.

Can you honestly say that this image is wrong though?

why do aussies want to be yanks so much?

i know it's a thing everywhere due to american propaganda but it seems the strongest in australia

The people in OP genuinely are deluded into thinking they are more Australian than everybody else.

Country scum.

and ? redneck culture is a culture

it's not *that* bad as far as cultures go
sure beats shitskin culture

>P-plater

They think what they are doing makes them more Australian though.

Yes

We don't, that's jsut a photo of country people doing country things like wearing hats to keep the sun off, driving trucks and riding horses

Anglo colonial rural cultures are naturally similar

What an amazing revelation. Go fuck yourself op

fuck you're fucking thick Zhang

Australian culture isn't what people wear or how they spend their time, it's our attitude to life and society. That's still strong in rural areas along with the smaller cities like Queensland, Hobart, Perth and Adelaide.

I understand this might be hard for you as a chink that has never left Sydney.

>that landwhale
stop appropriating our culture!

You're an idiot if you actually believe any of the shit you just typed.

Is driving trucks a country thing? Working class thing, sure. But its not country, cities need goods shipped to them from across the country too.

Nah you're right, most drivers live in the cities. I just threw that in there because it's in his retarded fucking picture

Mate literally all you've done is point out a few superficial similarities that are almost purely visual. The south of America and rural Australia have geographic and economic similarities, so those are inevitable. There's much more to culture than that.

What difference in attitude?

Dropping out of high school and having higher rates of depression and unemployment than people in the city?

Going to the pub and getting drunk because there is nothing better to do?

Wow, sounds great.

Is australian rural culture religious? I would bet that would be a major difference. Our hicks are usually pretty religious.

>There's much more to culture than that.

Australia doesn't have a culture.

I specifically remember referring to rural areas AND cities as preserving Australian culture

generally, but they're almost all catholic or anglican

umm yes we do

I'm honestly fucking sick of you as a poster. Every fucking day you make the same shitty reddit threads about Australia, asking about what the Big Strong Foreigners think about Australia or complaining about this country.

I'm being completely honest when I saw that I hope that you fucking neck yourself and never come here again

>urban aussies

>Anglos in hot, rural environments develop similar traits
Next you'll notice the similarities between Yanks and Canadians.

Calm down bogan.

>LE U R LE BOGUN XD XD
>LE FUG LE RURELS XD LMAO

Okay cool, It's the rural Aussies that think somehow being rural makes them more Australian that pisses me off... Not you.

>tall poppy syndrome
>drinking culture
>dislike of authority but tendency to capitulate regardless
>concept of mateship, the "fair go", the anzac legend etc
>egalitarianism
>dinky-di-ism
>larrikinism
>anti-intellectualism
>she'll be right attitude

Those are all defining features of Australian culture. I was born in England and I can honestly tell you that while Australia is more English than not, most of this country has a distinct culture and identity.

> I was born in England

Fuck off we're full.
Stop telling other people how to be Australian then you dirty Pom.

>le full meme

Ebin xD

That was my first post in the thread too.

It's no wonder people like school teachers are underappreciated here when you act like anti-intellectualism is a positive part of Australian culture.

It's not even an idea that is unique to Australia.
All that shit exists in the cities except anti intellectualism isn't as strong as cities are a place people go to in order to pursue education.

Yes it fucking is

People are interested in education, but they won't outwardly show that unless they're chinese.

>It's not even an idea that is unique to Australia
very little is unique to any european-based culture at this point. It's a combination of features that creates a unique culture.

Anti intellectualism is the worst thing in the world.

It's part of why I hate country towns so much.

and you hate cities too then?

just fucking move to another country mate

that road train is a big truck

NEED a slaggy sheila

I have an unhealthy urge to damage that person

I want to shave his beard, break his glasses and make him eat his shoes