Eternal /trb/

Previously in /trb/:
>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras:
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database 2015
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
>2016
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/milesSI/status/897377564418813953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

paulinho the goat edition

about to get ass raped in cup final

wish me luck, lads

I can only imagine their face when Olimpija won it two seasons ago. Anyway, what happened to Luka Elsner? Got sacked (cuz' Olimpija's chairman has poor Patience in the db)? What about Sinisa Brcic (Triglav's coach)?

>downvoted for saying Iniesta is no longer fit enough to start in every game and that it proves that Xavi was better at the same age.

Iniesta is overrated right now, even more than Pirlol

wtf

I like to think there's some logic behind the nicknames of brazilian regens

He is a gypsy.

:[

i'm gonna make it !!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I can only imagine their face when Olimpija won it two seasons ago
Yeah haha it was quite hilarious, the most popular conspiracy was that president of Olimpija was buying refs.
> Anyway, what happened to Luka Elsner? Got sacked (cuz' Olimpija's chairman has poor Patience in the db)?
To be honest he was never a good coach, at least in my opinion he was very overrated just because he is Slovene. Olimpije wasn't playing well under him and the wins he got were truly minimal, players didn't know what they were doing and were playing boring football so there were less and less fans. Yes chairman is a bit impatient in real life, but what can he do, he's almost half dead and doesn't have much time left to finish this project with Olimpija, he wants to make them regular Europe competitor. Elsner cared more about his looks, than managing the team, I don't think he had any control over the locker room.
>What about Sinisa Brcic (Triglav's coach)?
He's now the sport director as far as I know.

>attacking
Why didn't you park the bus?

>When the solidarity fee is more than the original transfer fee

#FMfeels

gary hooper is basically messi so we always go all out

>thought playing as a selling club would be fun
>quickly realise that rep has a massive impact on prices
>now make all my money from sell on fees
not what I planned for the save

And strangely
>be a big club
>see a nice low rep player
>pretty nice attributes, high potential
>value 200k
>play in German second division
>make a bid
>club ask for 76m
Fuck this shit

>Club has tallented young player they don't want o sell or need to sell
>Ask for a big fee so they either get rich or you fuck off
Nothing strange about that

In 17 it seems that everyone in the top 8 or so nations now actually values their players.

Most of the affordable good youth on my saves comes from portugal, every other top league is too pricey

FM15

oh shit, I'm not the only one still playing 14!

I like to sign mentally challenged Brazilians on a free then babying them in the cup and easy league games before selling them on for between £5m and £10m
>tyb Atletico Paranaense

I like japs who can't jump, they're useless in most ai teams but I can use them in ways that mask their massive weaknesses so they're no loss when they're sold

i have to say this is going really well.

my first match in charge was the ross county match in december.

>ref misses this hilariously blatant interference which is even mentioned in the ref report
>still gets a 7.3 rating
lol I'd be fuming if that happened in the AI's favour

rate my regen

there's something immensely comfy about 14

I know he's only 15 but come on, that Determination is going to need a lot of work.
Get on my level

Signed with Borussia monchengladbach and now the game looks ugly

How can I make it more aesthetic

>BTFO Juve 0-7
>Lose to FC Eindhoven
>FC

>board building tiny new stadium
>already drawing more fans than the max capacity of it
can't wait to never play in it as we expand every fucking year

He's got a 13M release fee, do I go for it? Looking at him, there's no way he doesn't have world class potential.

Whoops.

>42 y/o
>Green arrows all around

A part of me wants to give him a new contract, but I'm not sure he'll be good enough next season, a tier above.

What did he mean by this?

He's been watching too much Annie

..it's only a day awayyyyyy
you see?
Also noticed this in responses

Not sure if some banter I'm not getting or actually clueless

Holy shit that name

I wish he was even remotely useful

>Ronaldinho
>Chris Brown
>Marcello Dicks
>these regen names

>Acceleration
>Agility
>Pace
>Flair
>Crossing
All you need really

I have just taking over recently relegated Reading. IDK how to steady the ship I've sold like 6 first time players already everyone wants to leave pls help I've never been in this situation before. I am trying to get players in but they're all so bad. The board wants me to win the championship and the media think I will too but I'm really bad at FM aah.

>Selling 6 first team players from a team that's gotten relegated

Why? They're more than likely good enough for you to win the championship and get promoted. If any of them bitch to you about leaving, tell them to shove it. Assuming you sold them for less than market value (You probably did), you've likely fucked yourself before you've even properly begun

Dayum
Why did i sell Iwata?

I've gotten pretty good money desu, but they were all abysmal morale and really bumming out the dressing room. Everyone in the squad (bar new signings) is negative atm and I don't really know how to change it (maybe smashing some crap teams in pre-season?)

the arabic name db is really deep for some reason, probably because it covers so many nations

Winning games does improve squad morale, but if they're mad because you pissed off a player, it'll take some time.

Bretty good. Now why did he spawn at Stoke..

Now this is how you conduct your transfer business

I made a lot of players angry haha. The squad is actually really nice, too good for the championship and it has much more depth than I realised at first. If we don't trounce this league it's just because I am bad at the game (which I am).

I set up a few lower league friendlies and I'll try to get more signings-we have a 70 million profit atm and are getting lots of money from transfers.

Is there anything particularly terrible about this tactic? Don't worry about the players yet I'm going to sign a bunch more. Also any particular team instructions?

three advanced playmakers? i know next to nothing about the game but doesn't that seem a bit redundant?

>Using a Poacher in a 1 Striker system
>Using a poacher at all
>3 AP
>Exposed backline
>Automatic fullbacks

When I get back from the store, I'll go over what definitely needs to be changed, what I think should be changed, and what NEEDS to be changed.

Thanks I've never been good at tactics.

I haven't set up team instructions yet either, I usually do so when I know the exact tactic I am going to use.

I am going to bed but I will respond when I wake up.

Should I

Why have Liberos gone out of style?

>Poacher
These guys honestly kinda suck, mainly because they do nothing outside of waiting until a ball falls to them, when it does, they usually just try to blast it at the net. It's not /that/ bad in a 2 or 3 striker formation, because they'll likely be playing next to someone in a role that promotes more creativity. Since you want to go 4-2-3-1, I suggest using an AF.

>3 AP
Too many people trying to create, not enough people getting forward and trying to be on the end of something. Especially since they're all on support duty, your striker will be isolated up front, since there's nobody getting up there with him. You should change either your AMC or AMR to something with an attack duty. Like an IF(A) or an AM(A).

>Exposed backline
This has more to do with your 2 in the midfield. In a 4-2-3-1, you want a sitter/runner pair. One sits as a holding midfielder, one that goes up a little. With your AP(S) and DLP(S) in the midfield, they both will move up the pitch (DLP less so) And your 2 CB's will have little chance of stopping a potential counter attack. Should switch your DLP to defend, and your AP(S) to a CM(S).

>Automatic Fullbacks
You shouldn't have really anyone on automatic, their duty will match your mentality, and despite that not sounding bad, it can potentially be. If you're on defending, they'll also be on defend duty, and they'll contribute nothing for a potential counter attack. And you'll need width, assuming you're playing with IF's (You honestly shouldn't be playing a 4-2-3-1 without those).

I'm also running a 4-2-3-1, just on FM 17, 2nd season in the EPL, top of the league. Here's what it looks like.

game's too fast for sweepers, a high flat line is much more effective for offsides than relying on a sweeper stepping up and sacrificing any chance of offside is just too much of a loss.
Going forward it's a fairly slow way to play and can be man marked pretty easily
For a role that requires an incredible player it's just not very effective

There are modern successors to it too, like a ball playing CB in Juve's 3atb or a half back style dm who steps back to allow a cb to go forward

>playing a system without wingers or amcs
this is hell for finding cheap regens

I have someone scouted who would be a really good Wide Target Man.

Question is though, is the role useful or does it make the team behave as badly as a regular TM would make them?

Now that I look at it, I basically told you to do the same thing I'm doing. Not that you can't copy it if you want, but try to use what I said as guidelines, so in short:

>Don't leave your striker isolated in the final third, more attacking roles
>Sitter/Runner pair in the midfield, runner should have a role that does more defensively than an AP(S) (Such as BBM or the aforementioned CM(S)
>No automatics

If only they had the same amount of good on the pitch as they have in their hearts.

Is it me, or is Man Utd kinda like a fucking raid boss in 17? In past FM's, it's been Chelsea to be the team that's a pain in the ass to beat. I've seen posts in the thread about how Mourinho is such a good manager because his tactics are easier replicated by the AI and he doesn't randomly go and piss one of his players off like he does IRL. I haven't thought about it too much, but it's certainly looking to be the case.

>half time
>2-0 down AI switches from 451 to a fucking sweeper 343

wew. Israel has suprisingly diverse tactics for a nation where the level of play and coaching is pretty poor

>AI using a sweeper

what the fresh hell is this?

>pref attk formation more defensive than pref def formation

Uzan't be serious

I'm trying to offload my unwanted players (wingers as I use a 442 narrow) in order to buy more depth in wingbacks (I have 1 player who can play right wingback and my left wb starter just got an ACL injury keeping him out for 14 months at 30 years old.

My problem is, every time I list them on the market my GM comes to me and tells me that it was unsuccessful as there was no interest.

How in the fuck do I sell these cunts? Deadline day is approaching and I really, really don't want to go into the season with just 1 dedicated wingback on the right.

Why would his technique be going down?

Offer to clubs, set to transfer list and not needed. Gonna have to offer them at a bargain price, even then, there still may be no interest.

you can try offering them to clubs at a low price to get interest, declining all offers and then offering for more

or just train them into wbs

Oh, so that's why I get so many Irish players.

Didn't think about retraining them. That's a good idea considering I have such a young squad.

>jerusalemite
>good at crossing

>The Holy cross from Al-Akel

how do i solve real life burnout?

i took a pretty long break from this game and still can't get into a save

>wanting to be sucked back into the void
why?

dont tell me how to live my life

I want an attacking fullback who can put in a good cross but can't decide between these 2, Nego might be too much of a defensive liability but I'm playing on the counter where his pace could really make a difference.

I'd take Randall just because 20y/o > 25y/o but they're pretty similar players overall. The key attributes I look for an attacking fullback in order:
Pace/Acc (Nego)
Tack/Mark/Jump (Rand)
Aggre/Ant/Brav/Strength (Rand)
Cross/Pass/Vision (Nego)
Randall will definitely be a better defender and have much higher upside potential, so unless you absolutely need to create more chances, he's your guy

There's a higher chance, given their ages, that Randall can make some improvements to his game.

twitter.com/milesSI/status/897377564418813953

Cant wait for the disappointment

Can't wait for improved cloud textures.

Can't wait for previews of 3D face model that makes Miles look less ugly.

>Implying that y'all niggas don't want more clothing options for your manager

>it's another 'board agrees in principle to get a feeder team' episode

Lads, should i just continue playing fm17, or should i try playing one of the older ones again?

Can't wait for the new celebration animations.

I myself started a lower league career until 18 or simply until I am bored with FM 17 eventually.

won my international managerial debut lol

>play in bundasliga
>buyern get a regen that has a better pa than messi

>knowing the PA

>not role-playing as a wizard manager
wow

>Palestine

You're OK in my book user

Jeremy pls go

200 is the highest pa, you cant have higher pa than messi
nice try kiddo