Amerifats get triggered when they see some little kid's wang/cunny/flat chest

>amerifats get triggered when they see some little kid's wang/cunny/flat chest

It is weird I feel uncomfortable around naked children.

American Protestants are literally mirror Muslims

>European culture
lol? do americans really believe that?

Arent americans descended from Eoropeans? Why are they talking like their cultures are different? Or are they not white?

Probably because you can't play the parent card and feel like you might be accused of being a pedophile if you were caught looking the wrong way.

We broke from the your way or doing things a long time ago.

Hell, the whole reason this country exists is because people wanted to get the fuck away from doing shit yuro style.

same

>be ameridressed
>be disgusted by 12 girls and boys naked on the beach
>think showing the human body is degeneracy even for kids that didnt grow any sexual part of their body yet

>be american
>think its weird to see children having fun on pool
>hire a surgeon to make them transgender immediatly afterwards

Honestly what triggers me more in this pic
I get we're indeed Europeans and there are common points between our countries like there are for Asian countries or whatever, but it sometimes feel like American believes European countries are just states and it's just one big country without much differences between them

Americans believe traveling from one USA state to another state is like traveling between european countries like France and Italy.

This is a globalized world. People see things in broad geographical strokes, nobody gives a shit about your little 20 mile-wide special snowflake country.

And then you promptly proceeded to set up a system based almost entirely on British common law except where the president had more power than any contemporary monarch

>hide when you see naked kid
lmao

I don't expect the average American to know the name of every single country or to be able to point it on a map, just like I know most people here wouldn't be able to name all 50 states
But the way Americans can sometimes make it sound is borderline ignorance
Not talking only about OP pics, but on the internet as a whole as well as personnal experience from my time in the USA

But it's true that in any european country is common to see little girls with no top on the beach.
A generic european culture exists for real, but I think Sup Forums is the last place where you can talk about that.

Ameriprudes lmao

I think you underestimate just how many fucks we don't give about the rest of the world. We don't see anyone as our equals, so we dont care.

I agree with this actually, I don't like the current European Union but in the long run I do hope we unite in some way.
Didn't mean to be rude about American either but I've been told too many times that because the USA are huge and the land is varied it's basically the same as Europe in terms of cultural diversity.
But yeah this also, I guess burgers don't mean ill they just don't care
Understandable, I know lots of people who don't give a shit about the USA either and can't speak a word of English

kek this can't be real

Most countries aren't your equal. They are your superiors

>ameripedos have to put physical barriers between themselves and children in case they molest them

>is ignorant
>lol we just don't care about the rest of the world
no you're just retarded
I don't need to know where the fuck is Romania, or China, or Australia, yet I just know, like near everybody in the world
Why can't you just accept you just have shitty education

>At a home pool

>American believes European countries are just states and it's just one big country without much differences between them
They are kinda right. You might think you are all so very special, but from outside you are all the same with minor differences. I literally have no idea what are the differences in culture between Sweden and France, other than food.

yeah I understand, but that is just ignorance then, nothing to boast about

No, it's reality. You are not as different as you think you are.

even i saw lot of topless children in turkey lol. But i think kids shouldn't be topless after 5 years old.Pedos might molest them.I

Yes.

Americans have weird social rules about knockers. For example, a television show which has a scene in which someone is brutally tortured and then decapitated will always receive a lower age rating than one which shows one single tit. If I had kids, I don't know, but I would probably be more comfortable with them seeing some breasts than somethings that look like they came from liveleak.

Notice how there isn't a TV rating for nudity. The reason behind that is because you really can't show it.

Well for exemple language alone shapes the thinking of a people, and there are many of them in Europe
But don't get me wrong I don't pretend we are special snowflakes. Africa, Asian, the Americas also have a lot differences within them. So it's more like we are all special snowflakes and some people stay blind to it

Just because both countries are developed, civilized, nice places, doesn't mean they are the same.

Not only americans think like this, more like everyone outside Europe

Just saying the truth

>family was often on a nudist beach
>naked people from infants to old people
i didnt die.
pluspoint: Tell any non-fat burger this story and you are basically already in her pants.

mmmh

Well it works both way, many French will only think about beach and rainforest when Brazil is mentionned, and will think every other country in South America is like Mexico but with more cocaïne
I just find American show it more

Ha, you would wish that leaf

Brazil is literally beaches and rainforests and that's it

>2011

ah yes very recent information thank you for this post.

>be homenigger in moms basement.
>say "we don't care about world"
you did not have to say that TBqH.You don't even care about your neighbour.They don't give a single fuck to (you).

you are really obsessed about nudity, not even Italy that is catholic church kingdom is as nut as you

Fuck I knew it

Sorry I forgot it's 2015