Has your parents political / worldviews changed your outlook on life or even red-pilled you as a youngster?

Has your parents political / worldviews changed your outlook on life or even red-pilled you as a youngster?

>tfw grandfather redpilled you on the Holocaust and Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijUIw5zA9rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What episode is that? I have only seen him eat alone and talking to strangers on YouTube.

Why is he so adorable? (No homo)

I want to squeeze him until pops.

Who is he?

The Report of the Week. He reviews food and energy drinks.

Burger King Whopper Dog - Food Review
youtube.com/watch?v=ijUIw5zA9rk

Who's that. Never saw this one. Is that his pops

It looks like his grandpa. I don't know why I got this in my head but the few videos I seen of him, particularly of his VORW show, I get the sense that his father is not in his life.

my dad taught me about the jews, agnostic as well so no religion at home at all

my parents are "blue pilled" republicans. that said mom thinks mor elogically than dad on political issues. its fascinating to see their reactions when i drag them into debate.

My mom was apolitical but my Dad has always been conservative. He took me to conferences, door-knocking, election night headquarters for MLAs and MPs.

I'm quite conservative by nature and it's given me a solid foundation from which to resist the stupid, sensitive, victim-mentality that pervades the ideologies of my peers.

My great-grandfather told me about his time fighting the African barbarians. Also told me about his time in India with the Sikh regiments. Said that their religion wasn't "beastly" like the Muslims.

Fuck you user. He's so fucking weird but I can stop watching.

>Has your parents political / worldviews changed your outlook on life or even red-pilled you as a youngster?
To answer the OP, no. I'm the one doing to red pilling.

THIS GUY FUCKS

He looks like these kind of person that would do no harm to any one. Like he has a clean soul or something.

Because he plays dress up like a little kid.

Normally, the idea is that your mother is blue pilled and your father is the red pilled one. In my case, it seems to be the exact opposite. My dad is so far gone with the blue pill, and my mom has even gone as far as to call the Global Jew out once.

I don't even know how to explain it.

Probably one of the biggest redpilled I got from family was from my dad.

He ran a company that my grandfather had started, but unfortunately business started to go south, so he stopped paying himself to try and keep it running. Eventually it went into bankruptcy, and he was without anything. Many people during the last 2 years urged him to liquidate the business, loot what he could and run off into the sunset, but he insisted on doing the right thing. The redpilled came when he tried to file for unemployment but was denied because he hadn't been 'working' for over a year, despite the fact that je was but just not taking pay trying to save the business. This man worked from the time he was 16 to 63, payed every tax he ever had to, yet when he could have used unemployment the most, he was turned away.

Meanwhile ledasha and tyrone have never worked a day in their lives, actively cheat the system, and get all the benefits they could ever hope for yet still want more.

does he support Trump?

Me too, friend

His mom is briefly seen in a video and he's mentioned her bringing home food in the past. But never a single mention of his dad iirc

Yeah my dad supports trump, and for the most part I do too.

He hasn't stated it but I can almost guarantee he does

My mum didn't like non whites or fat people, and I remember my dad getting super angry my mum brought me magenta gumboots when I was little.

At the tender age of 7 or 8 when all the other kids were watching Arthur or some other love and understand everyone show on PBS my dad gave me a pile of old Bloom County collections from a box in the garage that unintentionally gave my young mind way too much information about shit like how much of a sham the political process is and why the media is terrible.

Also got to learn about Mary Kay Animal cosmetic testing and Princess Di before I even knew they were real people.

REVIEW DAD??????

WHICH EPISODE IS THIS FROM?

my great uncle once said, when I was a teenager
''Comunists, theyre not gone you know, theyre pests.''

And I've been an anti commie paranoid ever since

DELETE THIS.

Pretty sure Reviewbrah doesn't like his parents being associated with his channel, that's why he removed those videos

Everyone in my family is casually racist and homophobic and xenophobic and all that but I'm far and away the furthest right.

He said he wasn't too into politics but he has said that he really lives the ties that Trump makes in a VORW.