"How could a person forget about the plains, the meadows...

>"How could a person forget about the plains, the meadows, watered with the blood of our forefathers; abandon those places where Turkish raiders had hidden their steeds for a full four hundred years, with our mosques, our tombs, our dervish retreats, our bridges and our castles, to leave them to our Christian slaves, to be driven out of Rumelia to Anatolia: this was beyond a person’s endurance. I am prepared to gladly sacrifice the remaining years of my life to take revenge on the Bulgarians, the Greeks, and the Montenegrans."

Was there a more unjustifiably arrogant man?

thats not arrogance, imagine developing a colony for several centuries without discriminating them or making them your slaves, only to have them stab you in the back and start pointless wars, which one of them was WWI

>to leave them to our Christian slaves

We never enslaved people from the countries we invaded/colonized. There were stuff like taxing those who didn't convert to Islam but never killings or slavery. Most of the higher government people were from Balkan countries too. I admit though even though he is right about the situation, its pretty wrong of him to mention the colony population as "slaves".

sounds like they were the palestinians of their time

>We never enslaved people from the countries we invaded/colonized.
lol

Nah he did the right thing by calling balkanrapebabies slavs
i wish we genocided those subhumans along with greeks and people from trabzon.

exactly. palestinians did the same to us as well, along with israel. i fully support israel.

Everything mentioned as slaves are usually the ones called "devşirme". These were the young children taken from their country and raised as a soldier or a government official.

>rape, pillage and slaughter eastern europeans for centuries
>'"W-why don't they like us!"

If you're a balkanrapebaby you're subhuman. it's simple as that.

>yfw you realise Turkey is the Britain of the Middle East and Eastern Europe

There's a similarity between you and us historically. but you're more of a navy guy than us.

If we did something like that, we might as well have genocided the Serbs, Montenegrins, Greeks, Bulgarians, Croats and so on

>be turk
>can't even run your own empire
>need the help of superior hung balkan males

Not even close.

Britain raped, pillaged and slaughtered large parts of the world, and settled it, or just being downright perfidious, and now we are haunted by the eternal butthurt of those countries we did it to.

In a similar way Turks have the same issue of people being eternally butthurt.

True, but the Ottoman Navy was also very strong at its peak.

At least we made something of our colonies, instead of just forcing them to give up their resources and converting them to Islam

Ottoman Navy was mostly not Turkish. Ottoman army was mostly Turkish though.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Ottoman Army wasnt mostly Turkish either, maybe Turkish people were more than the devşirme soldiers but not much of a difference in numbers to say mostly.

>Ottoman Army wasnt mostly Turkish either, maybe Turkish people were more than the devşirme soldiers but not much of a difference in numbers to say mostly.
Talking out of ass became an int thing appearently.
Compare Kapıkulu (excluding Sipahis) to Sipahis, Akıncıs and others. Come on.

The vast majority of Greeks were full and willing participants in the Empire for several hundred years.

Looks like I was wrong then, I always knew it as if almost half of the army was devşirme people.

>2.5 million armenians
>1.1 million greeks
>700 thousand kurds
It just keeps rising.

>Britain raped, pillaged and slaughtered large parts of the world, and settled it
native americans and abos aren't human and they were (mostly) wiped out by diseases
Are you serious? Don't you think there's a pretty big coincidence between the shittiest countries in europe and the countries that were under turkish rule today?

This is a meme. only 20% or 30% if we include janissaries of Ottoman army was consisted of non-Turks. Most of Ottoman army was consisted of Turks, Tatars and tribal Turkmens (Akıncıs)
Most of Ottoman commanders weren't Turkish after Mehmed II though. Which led to our downfall.

the serb thing is utter bullshit, and havent you noticed that the number of "genocided" armenians always increase? Sometimes its 600.000, other time its 1.2M and now its 2.5. Most of the "genocided" Kurds were the gangs who tried to declare independence from the empire. And as the shittiest country correlation, almost all of the countries that were our colonies in the Balkans were under Austro-Hungarian Empire after they have declared independence. None of them were chimping out killing each other and starting world wars during our regime.

>Most of Ottoman army was consisted of Turks, Tatars and tribal Turkmens

No Ar*bs?

ebin, simply ebin.

Arabs can't even fight for themselves, why would we let them fight for us?

An Ottoman commander complained about Arab soldiers to the Sultan because Arabs are retarded as fuck and can't fight.