Eli and Brady Appreciation Thread

These two legendary QBs are entering the twilight of their careers and that makes me kinda sad.

>Two legendary QBs

yes

Eli is at best the 7th best QB of his generation so I wouldn't exactly call him legendary

Nice opinion. But unfortunately, the fact that he is the only QB to beat Brady in the Super Bowl (TWICE) AND to be given MVP for both of those is why he is, unquestionably, a legendary QB.

>two legendary QBs

You're half right.

>football games are QB vs QB head on

When will this retarded meme end? Eli is washed up while Tom just won another Owl.

>These People ignoring the fact Eli Manning is the only person to beat Brady in an Owl and stopped them from having a perfect season

He is literally GOAT and Good Guy Tier at the same time

>says football games aren't QB vs QB
>proceeds to say Tom just won another Super Bowl as if football is a QB vs QB sport
Are all Brady worshippers this stupid?

>these threads

>eli
>legendary

not even top 20 all time qb

>B-but he only killed 1(one) of them*, he's not that great.

that's how you sound.

>*Twice

He's like Joe Namath, a mentally retarded New York QB who managed to buttfuck one of the best single season teams ever.

Is this your list?

>Brady
>P. Manning
>Brees
>Rodgers
>Roethlisberger
>Rivers

Not him but:
>Brees
>Manning
>Rodgers
>Brady
>Rivers
>Roethlisberger
Anyone who says otherwise is a moron distracted by shiny metal.

Do you also think LeBron is the best basketball player of all time? Not an insult; just curious.

this

the Pats nor the Giants should even have been in the second matchup, shoulda been Ravens-Niners two years in a row because the 2011 Giants and Pats were shit teams. That they happened to meet again and Eli got away with another "miracle upset" largely due to one crazy catch is purely coincidence.

"""no"""

>Brady
>Peyton
>Rodgers
>Brees
>Rivers
>Roethlisberger
>Palmer
>Eli

yeah that's right, I've got him as the EIGHTH best of his era. At least Palmer has been solid his entire career and is not a pick machine.

>basing someone's entire career off two games

might as well call Mark Sanchez a hall of famer for Knocking off Brady in the playoffs

>Rivers
>Palmer

No

lmao the cheatcuck shilling in this thread is embarrassing

so is the stooler shilling

>Le can't beat Brady at Gillette man

>legendary
>obstruction of justice
>fraud